Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Racism ?

Post: # 167550Unread post Renee
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:29 pm
They do have a lower IQ on the most part, but thanks to the left so do most whites now.
I see nothing wrong with blacks myself, just like with any other color of person there is the punks, and lowlifes. The cure is family, and upbringing, it counts, but the left wants family structure gone.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for saying that... :clap:

I couldn't agree more and it's something I've been saying for years....White people are literally devolving intellectually before our very eyes. It's caused by the liberal controlled education system and media, that no longer teaches or encourages independent critical thought and has replaced it with a leftwing social agenda. Also white people in the west; in the US especially, enjoy too much privileged, easy, sheltered, living which completely skews their view of society and the world. They are preoccupied with things like social media and in turn are infected with the narcissism and wrong headed identity politics that comes along with it.

White people are just as stupid as other minorities. Just because you having running water, electricity and the latest iPhone, it doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.


“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167561Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:59 pm

A study said just the sight of a smart phone in a room makes you dumber, you actually dumb down.
Yes people like whites are being conditioned in our schools to be dumber, common core, lack of Civics, lowering scores to compensate for minorities, like New York lowering Teacher testing scores to be one because they are to hard.
Also these dumb migrants that don't speak English, teachers don't have time to teach since they have to spend time explaining, and the English speaking kids are left out.
I'm not even going to mention the stuff in collages.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167569Unread post Odinson
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:23 pm

I dont understand why these minorities accept the lowered standards..


Its like when the drill-sergeant says "here is the light gear for the little princess"..


Dont the minorities feel like retards or sissy women when they get these privileges?



What a bunch of assholes..


I´d rather die than accept any handouts from some leftie bastard..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167570Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:28 pm

It does belittle the minorities, and tells them they can't achieve without help just like the Army, and the PT test for woman.
The liberals are just pushing their racism as inclusiveness that way.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167575Unread post Odinson
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:28 pm
It does belittle the minorities, and tells them they can't achieve without help just like the Army, and the PT test for woman.
The liberals are just pushing their racism as inclusiveness that way.
I watched a youtube video where the interviewer asked liberals why they should not ask IDs at the vote booth..


According to them, blacks dont have IDs and blacks dont know where the voting booth is... And blacks dont know how to use internet to find out. :teehe:



Its the same shit the most racist organizations are saying...

The lefties Just say it in some weird passive-aggressive manner.


"here boy, have a cookie!" "Paulie wants a cracker.."

"whos a good boy" "theres a good boy.." :teehe:

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167577Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:22 pm

The answer to the ID thing is don't they need an ID to cash their welfare check, food stamps, or Wic cards ? There argument is BS, and I call them out on that all the time.
To get a job you need ID, Cigarettes, Alcohol you need ID, drive a card an ID.
The no ID things lets them vote all they want, and rig elections, unlike Russia filling Trumps rallies with people who actually follow the law, and vote.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167587Unread post Odinson
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:41 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:22 pm
The answer to the ID thing is don't they need an ID to cash their welfare check, food stamps, or Wic cards ? There argument is BS, and I call them out on that all the time.
To get a job you need ID, Cigarettes, Alcohol you need ID, drive a card an ID.
The no ID things lets them vote all they want, and rig elections, unlike Russia filling Trumps rallies with people who actually follow the law, and vote.
Lefties have no depth in their thinking... Thats a sure sign of low intelligence... Or just a sign of your tongue running ahead of your brain..


The no ID thing is ridiculous..


Might as well stop the election completely if a guy with a false name can vote no problem.


They dont want them to ask IDs just so that the illegals can vote too..


They dont understand that illegals have no rights of any kind.. They are outlaws.. They are stealing oxygen from citizens.

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167590Unread post Blue Frost
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:10 pm

A report the other day came out that Illegals with licenses where voting, the libs in some places made it so they could get them just to vote.
The no ID thing was a good reason in the 50s, and before, a lot of people didn't have a reason to have them then, and the poor blacks especially, but that all changed with Welfare programs, and more need for ID in everyday life..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167627Unread post Blue Frost
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:44 pm

He hated hippies also, but left office, and pretty much became one.
The corn eared bastard.
Image

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167638Unread post Odinson
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:44 pm
He hated hippies also, but left office, and pretty much became one.
The corn eared bastard.
Image

Wasnt using the N-word the norm in 60´s america?

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167645Unread post Blue Frost
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Just for the low life people like him

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167718Unread post Odinson
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Good news on the western front..


The swedish democrats are (most likely) gonna be the 2nd largest party in Sweden..


They are "horrible rayciss" and all the coloured people in car burning suburbs hate them.. :teehe:



This is good news because Sweden is the leading country in rapes and left wing tolerant dumbassery..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167719Unread post Blue Frost
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Well maybe they will deport them all, and get society back to being social.

i was thinking maybe the whole international elitist idea is to make people hate the blacks, and Islamist so much they would want to exterminate them all. :think: might be the long term plan.
Just think about it, the wealth of the largest continent on earth, and much more to be gained by it.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167720Unread post Odinson
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:55 pm
Well maybe they will deport them all, and get society back to being social.

i was thinking maybe the whole international elitist idea is to make people hate the blacks, and Islamist so much they would want to exterminate them all. :think: might be the long term plan.
Just think about it, the wealth of the largest continent on earth, and much more to be gained by it.
The immigrant suburbs are no place for swedish people.. And even the cops cant go there..

The negro/muslim politicians see no problem in this... A big surprise..

Why do we let these disloyal monkeys in our countries... I´ll never understand.

They were disloyal when they left their countries.. They are disloyal now..



I have been thinking about the same thing.. They are creating a big problem and they force people to resort to desperate measures..

It feels like we are being trolled..
They hate my skin colour, my gender, my country and everything I like... And I´m supposed to just swallow it all..
In the worst leftie places, you and me cant even get jobs because we are white heterosexual males..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167721Unread post Blue Frost
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:45 pm

It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167739Unread post Odinson
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:45 pm
It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.
I do not understand white people whom defend the turds no matter what..


What the hell..

They dont even care what the muslim turd has done... He is always the victim..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167744Unread post Blue Frost
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:20 pm

I don't get it either, it's not logical because it's self destructive to everything, and especially everything that's liberal.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Racism ?

Post: # 167762Unread post Odinson
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:20 pm
I don't get it either, it's not logical because it's self destructive to everything, and especially everything that's liberal.
World saviour complex..


Why are there a bunch of males whom defend female rights more fiercely than the women do?


Why do heterosexual males defend homosexual rights?


They are like "OH YEEAH! You go girls!" when some company declares that they wont be hiring heterosexual white males..



Its just insane..

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88985
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Racism ?

Post: # 167765Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Ill defend the average gay person, same as anyone else who isn't hurting anyone, or pushing a belief.
Gays don't bother me, they can do as they wish just like you, or anyone, Ill take up for anyone as long as they are in the right.
What do you have against gays now besides what they do disgust you, I find it disgusting also, but I don't have to join them in a bedroom.
Now I do find the deviant behavior in public wrong, the stuff being pushed on society wrong, taught in schools wrong, the agenda by the left to turn more gay wrong for their acceptance.
Your average gay person is quiet, and you never know they are gay usually not bothering anyone, just like your average person.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Racism ?

Post: # 167766Unread post Renee
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Odinson wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:45 pm
It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.
I do not understand white people whom defend the turds no matter what..


What the hell..

They dont even care what the muslim turd has done... He is always the victim..
Be thankful you don't understand those kind of white people...If you did, you would be just as mentally deficient and irrational as they are.

White people who defend Muslim criminals simply because the criminal is a Muslim or an immigrant, are in denial and they are truely a special kind of stupid. AND you can't help them. You will never convince them that they are foolish because they are the same white twits who think that they are intellectually superior to conservatives or anyone that has an opposing POV. To those crazy prog white people, you and I are primative knuckle daggers who aren't evolved enough to shed our "Islamophobia".

It's a case of people who are too stupid to recognize their own stupidity. Logic and reason escapes them because they are too busy blindly following their political ideology even if it leads them right off a cliff.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply