Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Pedophile grooming books and daughters getting raped by trannies.

And "parents are turning into domestic terrorists" when you have something to say about that.

Being an American is terrible nowadays.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been a terrorist for decades now, I know I'm on a watch list by many government agencies.
Thing is I'm an American, that's all, and proud to be so, just not so proud of who's running things.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm I have been a terrorist for decades now, I know I'm on a watch list by many government agencies.
Thing is I'm an American, that's all, and proud to be so, just not so proud of who's running things.
If looking out for the welfare of your children is being a "terrorist".... Then wear the label like badge of honor... Anyone who harms one of my children in the name of their idiotic, progressive, woke, ideological dogma, will find out what a true terrorist is.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 3:14 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm I have been a terrorist for decades now, I know I'm on a watch list by many government agencies.
If looking out for the welfare of your children is being a "terrorist".... Then wear the label like badge of honor... Anyone who harms one of my children in the name of their idiotic, progressive, woke, ideological dogma, will find out what a true terrorist is.
The thing is though is that they will be using your own kids against you with the indoctrination.
The government, be in the business of thought control, and should be stopping all this instead of letting it run rampant.
They should also be going after sites like Facebook, Google, and others to stop the manipulation, and monopolies which they are.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Kyle Rittenhouse shouldnt even be on trial...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh so sad :kez:
Rittenhouse is the one who should be free, that nice guy needs to be the one in Prison.
I like how they didn't show the video.
The argument of retreat he was retreating with an angry armed mob after him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Explanation please Liberals ?
I already know the real answer, lets just hear the excuses.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2021, 2:53 pm Explanation please Liberals ?
I already know the real answer, lets just hear the excuses.

You did post it. :laugh:

Sorry.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill be honest with you Odinson, I really don't know much anymore.
My health issues, the stress of this probate stuff, and little sleep my mind is about gone.
I really don't know how I'm still around myself.
It's not a big deal riposting stuff, I'm glad people do sometimes.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 21st, 2021, 12:20 am Ill be honest with you Odinson, I really don't know much anymore.
My health issues, the stress of this probate stuff, and little sleep my mind is about gone.
I really don't know how I'm still around myself.
It's not a big deal riposting stuff, I'm glad people do sometimes.
Thats perfectly normal. :thumbsup:

I dont always remember if I have posted something.

It just feels familiar and I swear that I have posted it before. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just hate forgetting stuff, I went to the groceries specifically for something the other day, and forgot it.
Forget what day it is a lot lately also, but being up three days in a roll often don't help.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The party of racism, hypocrisy, and hate wanting you to be controlled, and under their thumbs.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Demacrats ask yourself why you support these people, and the people always protecting them.
You are guilty by voting them into office so they let these people out to commit atrocities on the population.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candice Owen's calls it like it is and exposes the scumbag democraps for what they are and always have been. Dumb liberal bitch can't even follow the conversation accurately yet she feels compelled to run off at the mouth like liberals do all too often. Watch as Ms. Owens, a 30 year old black woman puts the liberal bitch and her democrap cohorts in their proper place.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nelson Mandela did did like mass murder, he wasn't a saint like many think he was.

I love how Demacrats love twisting, and blatantly lying all the time now, and the media stays silent, and how Fact Check takes up for them.
We need more people like Owens, shes awesome.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Candace Owens is smart and has a fast mind. She knows what she’s talking about and hits the liberals hard with truth. I have been a fan of hers for quite some time already.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
i might laugh, it's funny, and all how dumb people are after their Leftist teachings, but down deep it's scary that there is so many regressive apes out there.

She be real stupid bro.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wondering where you would take someone like her, the zoo, circus, the mental clinic, far out in the mountains, and leave her in a blizzard. :laugh:
Take her to a farm, and leave her in the mule pin. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah it's Fox news, but prove them wrong on this, you see it all over the country where Liberals are in control.
News for you Liberals, break in here you might end up robbed, beaten, or dead, fair is fair right.
You liberals voting for these people, you are as sick as they are so don't cry when they kill, or take from you.