Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

:wacko: When are we going to open the nut houses back up, the DNC needs help badly.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Demacrats for you, I think I would run them over, and back up to get who I missed.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Only the liberal mind doesn't see the blatant hypocrisy in this photo, and how they have been acting the last few months, and years before.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

A woman in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes shes lost so she lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing out of a boat below. She shouts to him:
“Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don’t know where I am.”
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, “You’re in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.... "
She rolls her eyes and inturrupts him, “You must be a Republican."
“I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?”
“Well,” answered the balloonist, “everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information and I’m still lost. Frankly, you havent been much help to me.”
The man smiles and responds, “You must be a Democrat.”
“I am,” replies the balloonist. “How did you know?”
“Well,” said the man, “you don’t know where you are — or where you are going, you’ve risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air, you made a promise you have no idea how to keep and you expect me to solve your problem. You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow now it’s my fault.”
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2020, 1:59 pm Only the liberal mind doesn't see the blatant hypocrisy in this photo, and how they have been acting the last few months, and years before.

The liberal mind is a juvenile mind. It does not process logic or personal responsibility in the traditionally correct and adult way. It only processes information that it wants to for it's own convenience, much like a selfish child.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sheeple the short answer, and really the sheep might have a more logical mind.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: August 28th, 2020, 9:15 am Image

A woman in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes shes lost so she lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing out of a boat below. She shouts to him:
“Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don’t know where I am.”
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, “You’re in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.... "
She rolls her eyes and inturrupts him, “You must be a Republican."
“I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?”
“Well,” answered the balloonist, “everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information and I’m still lost. Frankly, you havent been much help to me.”
The man smiles and responds, “You must be a Democrat.”
“I am,” replies the balloonist. “How did you know?”
“Well,” said the man, “you don’t know where you are — or where you are going, you’ve risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air, you made a promise you have no idea how to keep and you expect me to solve your problem. You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow now it’s my fault.”
:corn:
I would need a map to know those directions myself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can't make this stuff up, fare, and balanced right :laugh:
CNN did actually report this as they have so many other times. So peaceful, kind of like Islam.

Mel Gibson

'Mostly Peacful', while looking like Iraq in the background! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Exactly, CNN is so twisted they are a joke anymore.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

But They Bowed Properly to the Politically Correct BLM Mob?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They just don’t want to be civilized.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: August 30th, 2020, 7:53 pm Image
Anyone and I mean ANYONE who threatens me or a member of my family like that, gets a one way ticket to the morgue.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here I can reach in my holster, and sit my gun out so they know Ill shot them if I didn't already shoot them.
No men around that would stop them going after that woman I see, pretty pathetic.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2020, 1:42 pm Anyone and I mean ANYONE who threatens me or a member of my family like that, gets a one way ticket to the morgue.
I agree.

That said, what the fuck is wrong with you, America? You are quite literally turning Marxist as the days go by...

Your police are told to enable it, and your politicians enable it also. It's disgusting to see.

At least you can't make fun of Canada anymore...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As Canadians voted in Justin Trudeau again you are entitled to make fun of Canadians still.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 1st, 2020, 6:00 am
Renee wrote: August 31st, 2020, 1:42 pm Anyone and I mean ANYONE who threatens me or a member of my family like that, gets a one way ticket to the morgue.
I agree.

That said, what the fuck is wrong with you, America? You are quite literally turning Marxist as the days go by...

Your police are told to enable it, and your politicians enable it also. It's disgusting to see.

At least you can't make fun of Canada anymore...
I can make fun of Canada all I want...And there ain't fuck all you can do about it except maybe hit me with your murse, eh.

Marxism is only rampant in lunatic democrap strongholds. When the loons try to branch out into more conservative America they get their little pink asses kicked....Very soon we are going to start shooting them.. Militia groups are already planning to move against these marxist morons. When Trump wins in Nov by a landslide, it will be set right again even if it means Civil War.

Just be prepared this fall. I can't garrentee that the leftist violence will not spill over the border. Your country is already full of far left loons just waiting to jump on the band wagon.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I probably have the weirdest last name in these forums... My first name is also tough to pronounce correctly.

I´m fine with foreigners not even be able to say it.

I havent given a second thought to it.