Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Several States have made it illegal lately for men, and woman to be in sports using that Trans crap stuff.
People should call it what it is, a mental illness.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 16th, 2021, 1:04 am Several States have made it illegal lately for men, and woman to be in sports using that Trans crap stuff.
There has been a lot of noise about transgendered males competing in women's sports lately. I just want say that I'm totally against it from a common sense standpoint....Everyone knows that on average men have a physical strength advantage over women making most forms of physical competition unfair.

Now that being said...When I played softball in a HS and especially on a collegiate level, there were girls in the division that for all intents and purposes, were GUYS...The were big brawny chicks, that moved like guys and hit like guys. They threw like guys and when they ran you over at home plate, it was like getting hit by a bus. I swear some of them even shaved before a game and I don't mean their legs or their armpits. It was the same during my short tenure in girls basketball during HS.

So even if you ban transgendered males from competing in women's sports, there are always going to be "women" who are bigger, stronger and more physically imposing than the average female player. Many of these women could easily compete with men in male sports. So what about them? Is it far that a 5'3" chubby blonde girl with a lot ot heart and talent should compete with a 5'9" 190lb Amazon with just as much talent and heart but is 5" taller and has shoulders wider that my hips?...No not exactly...It's not fair but it's reality.

In 1994 I lost my chance at a spot on the women's national team which would have and did go to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta because I wasn't considered physically strong or durable enough...My 4 documented concussions mostly from getting run over and slammed into by these said Amazon's, kept me from Olympic Gold. Am I bitter or angry about it? Did I think it was unfair?....Maybe I did and maybe I was at one time in my idealistic youth but not anymore. It's just the reality of women's sports.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This was a joke 20 years ago...

Now its reality.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: February 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 16th, 2021, 1:04 am Several States have made it illegal lately for men, and woman to be in sports using that Trans crap stuff.
There has been a lot of noise about transgendered males competing in women's sports lately. I just want say that I'm totally against it from a common sense standpoint....Everyone knows that on average men have a physical strength advantage over women making most forms of physical competition unfair.

Now that being said...When I played softball in a HS and especially on a collegiate level, there were girls in the division that for all intents and purposes, were GUYS...The were big brawny chicks, that moved like guys and hit like guys. They threw like guys and when they ran you over at home plate, it was like getting hit by a bus. I swear some of them even shaved before a game and I don't mean their legs or their armpits. It was the same during my short tenure in girls basketball during HS.

So even if you ban transgendered males from competing in women's sports, there are always going to be "women" who are bigger, stronger and more physically imposing than the average female player. Many of these women could easily compete with men in male sports. So what about them? Is it far that a 5'3" chubby blonde girl with a lot ot heart and talent should compete with a 5'9" 190lb Amazon with just as much talent and heart but is 5" taller and has shoulders wider that my hips?...No not exactly...It's not fair but it's reality.

In 1994 I lost my chance at a spot on the women's national team which would have and did go to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta because I wasn't considered physically strong or durable enough...My 4 documented concussions mostly from getting run over and slammed into by these said Amazon's, kept me from Olympic Gold. Am I bitter or angry about it? Did I think it was unfair?....Maybe I did and maybe I was at one time in my idealistic youth but not anymore. It's just the reality of women's sports.
That is unfair, if you had the skills you should have been on the team.
I know what you are talking about with the big girls, in volleyball in high school I was one of the best, but there was some girls that where up there with me.
They made it a habit of spiking on me trying to hurt me :teehe: I got hit a few times, but mostly got the ball.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: February 16th, 2021, 1:22 pm This was a joke 20 years ago...

Now its reality.

This clip is prophetic! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 16th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Renee wrote: February 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm

That is unfair, if you had the skills you should have been on the team.
I know what you are talking about with the big girls, in volleyball in high school I was one of the best, but there was some girls that where up there with me.
They made it a habit of spiking on me trying to hurt me :teehe: I got hit a few times, but mostly got the ball.
Unfortunately just having the skills is not enough...They look at a lot of things to determine your eligibility at that level. My injury record was a big strike against me. I had 4 concussions and one knee surgery while playing in HS and college and that really sunk my chances more than anything.

But all in all it's a huge honor just having your name floated as a candidate for the Women's National Team...It says you are among the best of the best and a candidate for the Olympic team.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see that for liability issues, but still if you are the best it's hard for me to see them not letting you compete.
I can see it for employment, but not sports unless it's a bad injury that can disable you.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Have you ever noticed that lefties always seem to have a pasted-on smile to hide their inner rage?
This woman is in reality dumber than a bag of mud.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can't educate a brainwashed lump of poo like her, the mind is closed, lights out.

Do as Machiavelli, help yourself, it helps everyone in the end.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This guy slept with a chinese spy... :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Much worse is sitting in the White House.
In my opinion most the Democrats, and more than half the Republicans need investigated, and hung for treason, and that included a lot of the ones retired, and dead now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:41 pm
Have you ever noticed that lefties always seem to have a pasted-on smile to hide their inner rage?
This woman is in reality dumber than a bag of mud.
They all have that elitist smirk that says "I'm smarter than you".

It makes you want to punch them in the mouth with a pair of brass knuckles.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

6 Dr. Seuss books will no longer be published due to racist imagery
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/d ... -1.5933033

You know, I never even heard of these Dr. Suess books. It sounds to me, from the article, that they tried to 'cancel' the Cat in The Hat but someone realized that if they did that, they would encounter large swaths of people wanting to cancel them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ban it anyhow, none of the characters where transgender black Jewish lesbian child molesters. :wacko:
Good freaking grief, how retarded does the liberal mind get. :facepalm:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am 6 Dr. Seuss books will no longer be published due to racist imagery
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/d ... -1.5933033

You know, I never even heard of these Dr. Suess books. It sounds to me, from the article, that they tried to 'cancel' the Cat in The Hat but someone realized that if they did that, they would encounter large swaths of people wanting to cancel them.
I want to know who the people are who find anything in a Dr. Suess book offense...The people are too emotionally and mentally weak to be allowed to live.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:55 am I want to know who the people are who find anything in a Dr. Suess book offense...The people are too emotionally and mentally weak to be allowed to live.
Dr. Seuss Enterprises apparently consulted with a 'committee' to decide which books must not be published anymore. My guess is this committee consisted mainly of public school teachers, who are about as Marxist and left-swinging as they come...
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 7:24 pm Ban it anyhow, none of the characters where transgender black Jewish lesbian child molesters. :wacko:
Good freaking grief, how retarded does the liberal mind get. :facepalm:
Correct. The replacement books will also include Tommy's two homosexual Dads, and Jenny's two lesbian Moms, as well as plenty of mixed race parents!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Typical TV brainwashing nowadays, no wonder kids are so confused about what they are.
Throw on top a mentally ill parent, and the kid is now a pet squirrel looking for it's nuts. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 4th, 2021, 9:20 pm
Renee wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:55 am I want to know who the people are who find anything in a Dr. Suess book offense...The people are too emotionally and mentally weak to be allowed to live.
Dr. Seuss Enterprises apparently consulted with a 'committee' to decide which books must not be published anymore. My guess is this committee consisted mainly of public school teachers, who are about as Marxist and left-swinging as they come...
Yeah, no doubt this comes from prog academia. Years ago I warned people of the insidious progs and there agenda hiding in our public schools and universities, masquerading as "educators" (another term that gets on my nerves). Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Most people will never know the time and effort that I and Mr ex-Renee put in undoing the sociological and intellectual damage done to our older 3 childern by the leftist public school system of WA. Thankfully we finally got smart and enrolled our youngest in private school where those of us paying the tuition have a large say in the curriculum.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

"we need diversity"... Why?

"multiculturalism is great!"... The planet is multicultural and you can see other cultures after you buy a plane ticket.

When we go "multicultural", we actually turn into a monoculture.

France, Finland, Turkey... All these lands are gonna look the same.