Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Or Just Mentaly Ill ?

:facepalm: Retardation through in through

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes Black Lives, and Islam is both hate groups. Both supported by Obama.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When Boos are cheers :laugh:

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Can't even answer a simple question, instead he goes off like a belligerent idiot.
The Clinton's are racist, photos below.

[video][/video]

Yeah, good ol boys :wacko: racist
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Straight Mental issue, the woman needs a good kick in the butt. I find her offensive .

Crazy Liberal Gets Triggered By Hawaiian Dashboard Bobble-Head And Attacks Lyft Driver
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope the cop wins, these people need to pay dearly, and sued by many more.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I hope they do take it away from them, and jail the scum, they should riot for something justified instead of for themselves, and a check from Soros.
With respect to the dead, and people involved I do not know the facts of the killing, and hope that if he did nothing the cops are fired, or prosecuted.
Also if the man did something to be shot, he might have deserved it, or it was warranted by police.
Either way rioting over it without knowing is not right, and destroying other peoples property, and livelihood isn't right either way.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Right out of the Nazi, and Stalinist play books on aggressive takeovers.
If we had a good legal system all these people would be in prison.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies
[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:Right out of the Nazi, and Stalinist play books on aggressive takeovers.
If we had a good legal system all these people would be in prison.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies
[video][/video]
If we had a fair and just system, it would be legal to shoot disruptive, fascist, liberal trouble makers. Their brand of intimidation politics should not be tolerated one God damn bit. If the authorities will do nothing about it; it should be legally and socially acceptable for conservatives to exact retribution by beating these uninformed, clueless, idiots to a bloody pulp. If any one of those shit monkeys ever spit on me or touched me at a political rally, as they have been seen doing to trump supporters all too regularly, they would wish they were never born.

Those responsible for the bombing of the Trump election offices in NC need to be brought to justice and made harsh examples of. Public whipping would be a good start. And to be fair, my stance on this goes for right-wing extremists as well.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The sad thing is it might just get to that if this stuff keeps up, people wont be walked on forever without revolt.
The sedentary lifestyles that have been put to use has only postponed it.

Also, those bombings are not new, it's always been the left wing that has supported that, and some are even in office today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:[video][/video]
Infuriating.

If this is to be believed then its's everything that we have suspected for years about the slimy prog/liberals.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got it from a reputable site, and from what I have saw over the years it looks true to me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:I got it from a reputable site, and from what I have saw over the years it looks true to me.
There have been rumors and allegations of this shit for years and no one has seriously investigated it. In fact Odumbo recently came out and remarked about Trumps claims that the system is rigged and stated that there has never been any evidence of voter fraud.

Of course he would say something like that because he owes his political career to sideshow and fraudulent prog politics. Our political system is a sham, designed to keep the political elite and their asshole buddies in their seats of power.

Hillary and her foaming at the mouth liberal stormtroopers are revolting, criminal slugs and if I was disgusted by everything about her before, I'm 10 times more disgusted after watching that video.

This is another argument for voter IDs and voter eligibility background checks....NOW.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I look at it this way, if you have a job you have an ID, if you receive a government check you have an ID, food stamps you have an ID, a car you have an ID.
There is no reason for not having an id to vote, it's just liberals know that they can help themselves to fraudulent votes.
Obama has changed demographics is a lot of places so he can assure more of this with his Illegals, and foreign terrorist Islamist.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:I look at it this way, if you have a job you have an ID, if you receive a government check you have an ID, food stamps you have an ID, a car you have an ID.
There is no reason for not having an id to vote, it's just liberals know that they can help themselves to fraudulent votes.
Obama has changed demographics is a lot of places so he can assure more of this with his Illegals, and foreign terrorist Islamist.
Liberals scream like pigs being slaughtered whenever the concept of voter IDs come up. They make these outlandish arguments that an ID will disenfranchise the poor and prevent them from voting. But they never manage to explain how that will happen. Just like most of their emotion based arguments, they can't quite connect their position to logic and reason.

Liberals like to wring their hands and sob over the plight of the poor but they are the biggest impediment to improving conditions for the poor and there is good reason for that.

Let's face facts, if the poor didn't exist, liberals wouldn't have anyone to play their fear based politics off of and they would lose more than half their voter base.