Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Or Just Mentaly Ill ?

I agree totally Renee, but talk to a liberal, and you are either racist, or a far right nut job.
I try to look at everything as logically as I can, I make mistakes in my logic occasionally, but will correct that if I know, they will not even try.
The Democrat party is the party of blame others for their mistakes, it's never them.
From abortion, to their economy it's never their fault, blame the baby, or George Bush, and make them pay.
never take responsibility when you can blame others.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The last few years Republicans are getting just as bad. look at the split party, the patriot act, and the candidates the last few election cycles.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One of the people working at this visited the White house hundreds of times. Oh, but he is fired now since this came out :kez: likely moved to do more bad stuff someplace else, he should be in prison along with Hillary, and Obama it is a federal crime what they did.

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The proof, and more.
Watergate was not even a misdemeanor to this stuff going on.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is the total disrespect for the law that comes with liberals now. They know better, but who cares when Hillary is for it, and it makes their agenda happen.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is appalling doing this to a child, it's mental abuse, and telling your kid you have no free will.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Gary posted this in his political correctness thread
[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This beautiful blonde girl got thumped out. No doubt jealousy from this ugly fat girl was the real reason. A real wonderful bunch these anti Trump whiners

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ting-trump
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing there Gary
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote:This beautiful blonde girl got thumped out. No doubt jealousy from this ugly fat girl was the real reason. A real wonderful bunch these anti Trump whiners

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ting-trump
I don't think labeling people as "ugly" or "fat" has anything to do with it nor do I think jealousy was involved. It's a matter of extreme ideology, amoral behavior and a lack of maturity and self restraint that makes people violently attack others over political or social disagreements.

Now I'm not exactly one to give advice about keeping your cool because as soon as that monkey made a move toward me I would have buried her useless ass. But that's just me and I'm not referring to the attacker as a "monkey" because of the color of her skin. In my estimation, anyone, white, black, brown, yellow, green or what have you, who physically attacks another person over an ideological disagreement is a God damn shit monkey and belongs in a fucking cage. :angry:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Too funny and sad at the same time. :laugh: :(

All these liberal weaklings should just die. Their brand of insanity, PC rage and blatant cowardice will be the downfall of western civilization.

Mark my fucken words.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah pretty sad, and there isn't any talking to them as they seem brainwashed against facts, and commonsense.
I have tries a lot to change some, but they all get offensive, and rather curse, or run off sniveling.
I tell them to change my view, but prove the point. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So how could the so called intelligent liberals think this is alright ? how could they have voted Hillary in the first place though :wacko: shows what, and who they really are in my opinion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He forgot he is white :wacko:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP