Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

You know what, Justin comes across as weak I think, so do other leaders like Tony Blair... I know they only get those top spots by the higher up ones fixing it. It's all showing itself now... it's been all one big racket. I noticed a heavy darkness around two decades ago, that lightness gone that was there before. The fall out from they've been up to.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch libtards sign a petition to jail the unvaccinated. As Ronald Reagan said ”if nazism comes to America it will be done through liberalism “ this isn’t a word for word quote but it’s pretty close. https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-am ... fd7232ad57
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think the lads at the precinct played a little joke on junior officer Becky.

"tehehehee hey lets send her alone into the ghetto".

She came back with an atomic wedgy.

Mel Gibson

The world will be an interesting place once us Evil Whities are finally gone! :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No liberal seems to notice that everyone wants to live in white countries.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

And they wonder why they get shot or why so many blacks are incarcerated.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As a South African told me once. If a liberal was to spend one day in a township they would change their tune.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 7th, 2021, 6:06 am I think the lads at the precinct played a little joke on junior officer Becky.

She should have known better, and not have lost composure, people feed on that especially lowlifes like that.
She actually put herself in danger.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 8th, 2021, 5:54 pm
Odinson wrote: August 7th, 2021, 6:06 am I think the lads at the precinct played a little joke on junior officer Becky.

She should have known better, and not have lost composure, people feed on that especially lowlifes like that.
She actually put herself in danger.
You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop today.... At one time it was my dream but unfortunately it wasn't to be, thankfully.... If I were a cop today, I would probably shoot a bunch of black hoodrat scum (at least two mag dumps) just for the fuck all of it and end up in prison. The behavior of the average hoodrat puts them squarely in the subhuman category.

Perhaps Margaret Sanger was right all along...Keeping these undesirable types from breeding in great numbers should have been western societies goal after all.

Oh and BTW, if you ever do find yourself surrounded by violent black hoodrats best have a .357 mag or a .45 ACP on you. The 9mm has a tendency to bounce off their heads like a bb. That little 115gr slug doesn't
have enough snot or mass to punch through the fucken weave... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Funny how held down, and terrible they are doing when dressed better than most third world people with gold chains on, and fat as they are.
Yes .357 would be good, my Saiga 12 better since I can clear a mob fast with that thing.

The officer I don't know, that was just stupid walking in there alone like that man, or woman.
Glad it didn't turn into something bad for her.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 9th, 2021, 9:40 am You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop today.... At one time it was my dream but unfortunately it wasn't to be, thankfully....
It's not worth it anymore. My parents were cops, and by the time they both retired they said to steer clear of this profession. Luckily they served in a time when you could still crack fucking skulls when skulls needed to be cracked.

Here's an interesting side story: My step-brother wanted to be a cop also, as to follow in my stepfathers footsteps. RCMP recruiter told him, and this is back in the 1990's, that he was too White, and too male. No fucking joke. Not hired.

He then joined the Armed Forces, which he excelled at 100%. He's not even 50 yet, and has now retired from the CAF. Left as a Chief Warrant Officer.

He now trains new Cop recruits cop tactics in cop school in Ontario, which is mandatory for cops there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 10th, 2021, 6:30 am
Renee wrote: August 9th, 2021, 9:40 am You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop today.... At one time it was my dream but unfortunately it wasn't to be, thankfully....
It's not worth it anymore. My parents were cops, and by the time they both retired they said to steer clear of this profession. Luckily they served in a time when you could still crack fucking skulls when skulls needed to be cracked.

Here's an interesting side story: My step-brother wanted to be a cop also, as to follow in my stepfathers footsteps. RCMP recruiter told him, and this is back in the 1990's, that he was too White, and too male. No fucking joke. Not hired.

He then joined the Armed Forces, which he excelled at 100%. He's not even 50 yet, and has now retired from the CAF. Left as a Chief Warrant Officer.

He now trains new Cop recruits cop tactics in cop school in Ontario, which is mandatory for cops there.
Something similar happened to a cousin of mine. After he went to college to study criminal law. He took his police academy entrance examination and passed with flying colors. He had one of the top scores in the state but he was told that he wasn't going to be considered as a candidate because the state needed more minorities in the academy. This was close to 20 years ago and I imagine it hasn't gotten any better since.

My father was a cop for almost 30 years. He retired in 2003 as a lieutenant. He was one of the coordinators at Liberty State Park during 911 and it's aftermath, among other things. When I was in HS I wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and become a cop. My goal was to become an NJ State Trooper. Unfortunately I was told point blank by a recruiter that I could never meet the physical requirements. I'm about 3 inches too short to meet the NJ requirements for a female candidate. Back then you had to be a minimum of 5'6" and 150 lbs to make the grade. The weight was no problem but unfortunately I got my mom's genetics, so I'm vertically challenged.

Well no matter, a few months after having my hopes crushed, I got an athletic scholarship to Rutgers Univ for being a superstar at softball and ended up going to college and earned a BS for basically free. But hey that's New Jersey's loss. I would of had bodies littered all over the Garden State Parkway by now... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The cops are supposed to use words instead of physical force nowadays. :laugh:

When you get killed, its just a statistical anomaly. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something maybe the most retarded can understand, but they wont because it goes against the crap they are pushing.
Also guess who is going all the crime, the same people blaming it on the ones who don't. It's your fault because they don't want to take the blame for their own actions.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone brought up the Olympics to me a few days ago, he was watching them.
i told him I would but don't want to put up with the political BS on there, but I support good people from the USA that support the USA.
On another thing I told him I do not support these mentally ill so called Transgenders, and that what they are, or just attention whores with no dignity, or pride competing against woman.
It's a shame it's even allowed, and should be contested by loosing countries.

There is very few people born with two genders, and there is always a dominant one, they should be offended most because they are being shamed by this stuff.
Same as most gays are embarrassed by these sick gay pride parades.
All the gays I talked with over the years had rather be left alone, and let live without those sick bastards around giving them a bad name.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2021, 3:35 pm Something maybe the most retarded can understand, but they wont because it goes against the crap they are pushing.
Also guess who is going all the crime, the same people blaming it on the ones who don't. It's your fault because they don't want to take the blame for their own actions.

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 12-13% of the US population (blacks) are responsible for a minimum of 40% of the violent crime in the country. And that is just the reported crime....The percentage numbers may be even higher (up to 60%) but it cannot be verified accurately as not all the crime reports mention race.

That is the problem... It's the environmental situation (lack of Education, welfare, poverty, and broken families) that has lead to an anti-social cultural shift in the black community. Pre 1960s black culture in the US was more in line with their white counterpart than it is today even with racism, segregation and oppression being far more prevalent. Beginning in the 1970s the black community has been in a slow death spiral fostered by liberal social policies that cater to the lowest common denominator.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Social policies also affect whites in the same way, and lets put it right, it's Democrat policies.
All you need to do is look at liberal ran states, and cities, look at the biggest California how it's went to literately shit.
I know it sounds racist, but it is a little more than social, ethnicity is a small demonstrator, but family is the major one because it all starts at home.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

https://www.rt.com/uk/528935-monkey-cos ... libraries/

Look at this, the rainbow ghouls again.... no words... it's in London I think...

Where's the exit...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just sick, if I was a parent i would go belletristic over that crap.
Kids need to be kids, not indoctrinated, and confused by idiots.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2021, 3:23 pm That is the problem... It's the environmental situation (lack of Education, welfare, poverty, and broken families) that has lead to an anti-social cultural shift in the black community. Pre 1960s black culture in the US was more in line with their white counterpart than it is today even with racism, segregation and oppression being far more prevalent. Beginning in the 1970s the black community has been in a slow death spiral fostered by liberal social policies that cater to the lowest common denominator.
I'm still not convinced it's completely environmental though (we've had this discussion before). Look at image below. The poorest White town in the US has a lower crime rate than the richest Black town. This should raise many questions. But I'll agree that pre-1960's culture was better, and that's because there were still consequences back then for bad behaviour... you might not have been breaking any laws, but a community could be quick to shun and ostracize a 'problem', which is something you wouldn't have wanted especially back then.