Page 70 of 73

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 12th, 2020, 9:02 pm
by Odinson
Looks like she took some damage prior to the mugshot..
Looking a little swollen.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 13th, 2020, 2:42 am
by Blue Frost
Shes cute, but a liberal shithead that needs her butt kicked, and I think mentally unstable, you would be best staying away from girls like her Odi.
Even a Skunk ape deserves better man. :thumbsup:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 13th, 2020, 11:29 am
by beanthere
Image
Misty Dawn Poole-Bohannon was arrested today in Portland, Ore. & charged with trespass and interfering with public transportation.
Andy Ngo

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 13th, 2020, 1:46 pm
by Blue Frost
And why isn't the loony bins open, and overflowing :kez:
I guess they are closed so the occupants can run Democrat campaigns, and burn the country down.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 14th, 2020, 10:29 am
by Blue Frost

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
by Renee
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 14th, 2020, 1:07 pm
by Renee
beanthere wrote: September 13th, 2020, 11:29 am Image
Misty Dawn Poole-Bohannon was arrested today in Portland, Ore. & charged with trespass and interfering with public transportation.
Andy Ngo
Jesus Christ, did she pass out at a college frat party? Better check her for forced anal entry as well... :laugh:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 14th, 2020, 11:06 pm
by Blue Frost
I really didn't know where to place this post, it fits in so many categories. Stupid monkey thread was my first thought, then the police thread, but it belongs here I guess being it's the Terrorist hate group known as Democrats.


Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 15th, 2020, 2:57 pm
by Blue Frost
Hypocrisy is alright as long as you vote Democrat, it goes hand in hand.

Image

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 15th, 2020, 5:23 pm
by Mel Gibson
Almost like Weimar Germany... Things were disintegrating. The extreme left was violently pushing for marxism/communism. Society was degenerating.

And then, for no reason at all, a man named Hitler came to power and effectively dealt with that filth!

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 15th, 2020, 5:29 pm
by Renee
Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2020, 11:06 pm I really didn't know where to place this post, it fits in so many categories. Stupid monkey thread was my first thought, then the police thread, but it belongs here I guess being it's the Terrorist hate group known as Democrats.

Typical mellenials and Gen Z morons.... :laugh:

"OMG, OMG, OMG"...Shut the fuck up, you screeching liberal harpy....Shit like this makes me nauseous.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 15th, 2020, 6:13 pm
by Odinson
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
Renee...

We do not kill good looking women... Good looking women need to be captured alive.

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 16th, 2020, 1:00 pm
by Blue Frost
Renee wrote: September 15th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2020, 11:06 pm I really didn't know where to place this post, it fits in so many categories. Stupid monkey thread was my first thought, then the police thread, but it belongs here I guess being it's the Terrorist hate group known as Democrats.

Typical mellenials and Gen Z morons.... :laugh:

"OMG, OMG, OMG"...Shut the fuck up, you screeching liberal harpy....Shit like this makes me nauseous.
And magically they want the police, or someone to respond, and help :wacko:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm
by Renee
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
Renee...

We do not kill good looking women... Good looking women need to be captured alive.
You would be better off with a dead one...They don't, kick or scream or try to get away.... :laugh:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 16th, 2020, 4:02 pm
by Odinson
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
Renee...

We do not kill good looking women... Good looking women need to be captured alive.
You would be better off with a dead one...They don't, kick or scream or try to get away.... :laugh:
That kind of stuff only turns me on.. :laugh:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 16th, 2020, 4:13 pm
by Renee
Odinson wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:02 pm
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
Renee...

We do not kill good looking women... Good looking women need to be captured alive.
You would be better off with a dead one...They don't, kick or scream or try to get away.... :laugh:
That kind of stuff only turns me on.. :laugh:
Good to know.

I'll tell all the good looking women I know that if they ever get jumped by a skunk ape to just play dead... :laugh:

Thankfully that's one thing I don't have to worry about... :laugh:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 4:10 am
by Mel Gibson
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm "ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
That is very National Socialistic of you, Renee!

Come to mein Berghof, Renee! You wouldn't believe how much similarity my home and its location has with Der Führer's Berghof!

You can be my Eva Braun! :wub:

:toung:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 7:55 am
by Renee
Mel Gibson wrote: September 17th, 2020, 4:10 am
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm "ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
That is very National Socialistic of you, Renee!

Come to mein Berghof, Renee! You wouldn't believe how much similarity my home and its location has with Der Führer's Berghof!

You can be my Eva Braun! :wub:

:toung:
You got it backwards, dude.

The left are the new facist Nazi scum. Wanting them dead is just good clean American thinking.

Sorry but your German shit doesn't impress me. Besides Hilter was homosexual. Eva Braun was probably a guy, just like Mike Obama... :laugh:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 4:25 pm
by Odinson
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:13 pm
Odinson wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:02 pm
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Renee wrote: September 12th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm She would get mad at you, kill the babies, and then cut your junk off, and stick it where the sun wont shine.
You can have it, in my view she needs tossed in a chipper with her dyke friend.
Odi will fuck anything that moves...or doesn't move... :laugh:
She is quite good looking, isnt she?

Really tender looking chin... Nice bum. :teehe:


I´d turn her into a decent woman. :teehe:
She looks androgynous and childlike to me. She could pass for a prepubecent boy or girl. I don't see how a grown ass man could be attracted to that with some major guilt.

I guess you're really are just a horny skunk ape.
Thats not androgynous body she has.. :wink: :teehe:

These brown women look ball faced due to some oval shape face structure.
"ball faced"... :laugh:

230gr hard ball right to the face is what that vile, lefty, thing needs. It's what they all need.
Renee...

We do not kill good looking women... Good looking women need to be captured alive.
You would be better off with a dead one...They don't, kick or scream or try to get away.... :laugh:
That kind of stuff only turns me on.. :laugh:
Good to know.

I'll tell all the good looking women I know that if they ever get jumped by a skunk ape to just play dead... :laugh:

Thankfully that's one thing I don't have to worry about... :laugh:
The women you know...

Soft, plump american suburban wives.. :yum2:
Golden wedding rings, earrings and family heirloom necklaces.

Cha-ching. :teehe:

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 6:29 pm
by Mel Gibson
Renee wrote: September 17th, 2020, 7:55 am You got it backwards, dude.

The left are the new facist Nazi scum. Wanting them dead is just good clean American thinking.

Sorry but your German shit doesn't impress me. Besides Hilter was homosexual. Eva Braun was probably a guy, just like Mike Obama... :laugh:
You need to brush up on history! Violent Antifa and leftist Marxist/Communists are nothing new... Weimar Germany.

A certain gentleman named Adolph Hitler effectively dealt with them when he came to power, as he despised them even more than you do!

History repeats itself. While our Governments cater to the extreme left destroying our cities and cultures, almost encouraging them to do so, Hitler would not tolerate such acts, and he didn't fuck around.