Attack On Free Speech

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:42 pm

What gets me is why hasn't a conservative started a site for people that's been banned, and could be banned

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:55 pm

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:00 pm

[video][/video]

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attack On Free Speech

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:47 pm

I have been a Pat Connell fan for years now. A retired vice principal once told me that there are too many educated people in the USA for Donald Trump to win the election. Our educational systems do appear to be thoroughly indoctrinating enough. The graduates do come out leftardish to the max. The geniuses who created the American constitution I have heard studied how the people who run the world operate and created the constitution to impede them. Obama studied constitutional law so he could be an expert in getting around it’s amendments for his puppet masters. A prime example I believe of this is the two times that he was supposed to swear his allegiance to the American constitution.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Great move, and appreciated by me.
Anyone should have a voice, even the hate groups so that people know exactly what they are.
We all know Liberals are a hate group, but yes they should have free speech.

A story, when I was in High school the KKK showed up one day handing out pamphlets.
Well the majority of the students saw them as a joke, and most of us made fun of them,and their cowardliness of hiding under a pillowcase.
None of us got violent, but we did let them know what we thought of them.
I think their only taker on the pamphlets was this big black guy who went out passing them out on the street to passing cars.
The KKK never came back to our school, and there was a big chapter of them in town.

We all deserve free speech, be it Dems, Repubs, KKK, Black Panthers, but when some groups starts attacking the other they are the hate group, and needs to be prosecuted.
The Democrats have become that hate group, along with media, and their politicians pushing for it they need to pay.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attack On Free Speech

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm

i agree that this is a great move and that was a great speech. No doubt CNN had nothing good to say about this and had many very negative comments to say. If Obama got in for a few more terms or if Hillary won I do believe that the USA would have crashed. No doubt Donald Trump knows what is going on far better than we do and is working hard to undo the liberals damage. I wish this video was on Gary Oaks Corner's Donald Trump thread.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:28 pm

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Attack On Free Speech

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.