Attack On Free Speech

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

What gets me is why hasn't a conservative started a site for people that's been banned, and could be banned

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attack On Free Speech

I have been a Pat Connell fan for years now. A retired vice principal once told me that there are too many educated people in the USA for Donald Trump to win the election. Our educational systems do appear to be thoroughly indoctrinating enough. The graduates do come out leftardish to the max. The geniuses who created the American constitution I have heard studied how the people who run the world operate and created the constitution to impede them. Obama studied constitutional law so he could be an expert in getting around it’s amendments for his puppet masters. A prime example I believe of this is the two times that he was supposed to swear his allegiance to the American constitution.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Great move, and appreciated by me.
Anyone should have a voice, even the hate groups so that people know exactly what they are.
We all know Liberals are a hate group, but yes they should have free speech.

A story, when I was in High school the KKK showed up one day handing out pamphlets.
Well the majority of the students saw them as a joke, and most of us made fun of them,and their cowardliness of hiding under a pillowcase.
None of us got violent, but we did let them know what we thought of them.
I think their only taker on the pamphlets was this big black guy who went out passing them out on the street to passing cars.
The KKK never came back to our school, and there was a big chapter of them in town.

We all deserve free speech, be it Dems, Repubs, KKK, Black Panthers, but when some groups starts attacking the other they are the hate group, and needs to be prosecuted.
The Democrats have become that hate group, along with media, and their politicians pushing for it they need to pay.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attack On Free Speech

i agree that this is a great move and that was a great speech. No doubt CNN had nothing good to say about this and had many very negative comments to say. If Obama got in for a few more terms or if Hillary won I do believe that the USA would have crashed. No doubt Donald Trump knows what is going on far better than we do and is working hard to undo the liberals damage. I wish this video was on Gary Oaks Corner's Donald Trump thread.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Attack On Free Speech

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Attack On Free Speech

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

How a debunked COVID-19 video kept spreading after Facebook and YouTube took it down
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/alt- ... -1.5577013
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish another site would take front against the mainstream, fake videos, or not is no different than YouTube, and Facebook.
People should question everything anyhow, not just take it all as fact for being on a computer.
And Youtube, and facebook taking down stuff they just don't like is good reason for a good site that wont do that.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary is Irrelevant, and she knows it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I doubt that Americans are aware of Justin Trudeau’s war on freedom of speech. He even joked publicly about the 600 million dollar bribe he gave the mainstream media to report as he likes.
SarahJox

I found this article very interesting.

You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible?

You may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff!

Article: us.voice-truth.com
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The number of the beast wasn't 666, and also it referred to NERO which was burning Christians at the time.
Like Friday the 13th, it was only bad luck to the Templar that where slaughtered, and ran out of town.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Facebook for you, hide the facts, they are hate speech.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP