Snowflake Zone

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Snowflake Zone

Rear Admiral lashes out at 'hateful' comments as navy looks to drop 'seaman'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/navy-c ... -1.5663814

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we all start out as seamen? :think: :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always wondered why they chose that name to call recruits.
Maybe to teach a little humility through humiliation, I really never knew, or looked into it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Seaman is the correct and only term that should be used. It comes from the Old English "saemann," meaning "sea-man,". There is NOTHING racist or inherently misogynistic about it...But we are talking about Canada here,...that bastion of frozen liberal idiocy to our immediate north..They think it's okay for grown men to parade practically naked down a public street wearing only a pink feather boa but the term "seaman" is offensive.....you go figure because I can't.

The term Seaman goes back to a time when naval personnel was made up entirely of MEN. And where does the Navy of any country operate?...At SEA. Hence the name but whiney prog scumbags cannot use logic or be expected to read and digest history with any form of common sense or objectivity.

So is the term "Airman" next to be labeled as rude or misogynistic? Given the fool headed, liberal, bullshit attitudes that plague western society today , it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Liberals are the PROBLEM....Eliminate the problem....Problem solved.

BTW, I didn't know Canada had an active navel big enough for this shit to make the news. It must make the crews of all 4 boats feel very self-concious... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racist?

Against sea people?

You got two women serving in the navy and suddenly you have to change centuries old tradition..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The crackheads want more, now Master bedroom is racist, and master bath. :wacko:
Black listed is bad also they are crying.

Well, guess what, it never ends until there is a reset in society, and either it's cultural, or physical.
These idiots on the left need put back in the closet, back under their rocks, and the people like Soros instigating this buried under Gitmo.
BLM needs ripped apart just like any Democrat machine pushing us to this point.

If they wanted the racism to go they need to look at themselves. it all comes from the left, and always has, lets ban the Democrat party.
Hate group, terrorist, and murderers of blacks, woman, men, and children. Prove me wrong !
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The state of things...
5461ebfb-abea-4cb1-88d3-d81053e4f6c5.jpg
5461ebfb-abea-4cb1-88d3-d81053e4f6c5.jpg (147.68 KiB) Viewed 949 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 28th, 2020, 1:58 pm The state of things...

The thing on the right thinks he has struggled more than any1... And things are worse than ever in the world.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Renee wrote: July 28th, 2020, 1:58 pm The state of things...

The thing on the right thinks he has struggled more than any1... And things are worse than ever in the world.
When you're coddled and lied to all your life by helicopter parents and indoctribated by a public school system that is one big, PC, gender neutral, safe space...what do you expect?

Kids today can't help but turn out fucked up.

These Gen Z white boys don't even really know what gender they are. All the maleness has been browbeaten out of them. Its a whole generation of physically weak, emotionally fragile, intellectually stunted, screwed up kids and it's our own fault for letting the liberals have their way with society.

Liberals are the problem....Eliminate the problem...Problem solved.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Here's the list of licence plates Ontario doesn't want on the road
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.5693775

Just a reminder that the governing bodies in Canada are loaded with thought police who find almost everything offensive.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think we had a few banned ones from way back, I forget them though.
I don't even think they matter, and why should some official really care.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's it, they don't want to learn, and have a conversation.
They are spoiled, stupid, and rotten brats that have never done anything but cry for nothing.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I enjoyed this video. Those kids loud self righteous brats are clearly going to vote for joe Biden.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is how it should be done, especially when they start tearing down your house, and attacking your guard dogs.
Personally I think most should be took to the deep woods, and clubbed to death since they not only commit these crimes, they are attacking America.
If they would go after the people funding them like Soros they would solve most of this mess.
It makes me sick these democrats pander to them, and are them, and if you support this stuff you are not an American.

Here’s How Lancaster Solved Its Rioting Problem In One Day

September 17, 2020 https://teamcandaceowens.com/heres-how- ... n-one-day/

This was shaping up to be another week of rioting and chaos in an American city. It was Lancaster, Pennsylvania this time, home to Amish villages, cornfields, and other rural attractions. Rioters descended on the town on Sunday night, pillaging, looting, burning, and doing all of the other things we have come to expect, in response to the police shooting of a man who was chasing after an officer while wielding a knife. But then something we have not come to expect: almost as soon as it had started, the rioting stopped.

The next night of protests was small and for the most part peaceful (really peaceful, not “peaceful” in the way the media has come to use the word). If there have been any protests since Monday, we haven’t heard much about them. Things seem to have quieted down in Lancaster. Order rapidly reemerged from the chaos. Contrast this with places like Portland or Seattle, which saw mass anarchy for months on end. Riots plagued Kenosha and Minneapolis for weeks.

Why was Lancaster so lucky? Why isn’t it the next Kenosha or the new Portland?

It seems they did a number of things differently.

1. The Lancaster Police Department released the body cam footage of the incident within hours. We didn’t have to wait days or months to see if the narrative from the protesters was actually true, as we did with George Floyd and other high-profile police shootings. Granted, the radical branch of the “protesters” don’t much care about the accuracy of their narrative — truth is an irrelevant detail in their worldview — but it certainly doesn’t help when the false narrative goes entirely unchallenged for weeks on end.

2. The police showed up in force on the first night of the protests. Rioters were given a few warnings to disperse before tear gas was deployed. Rubber bullets were also used against the rioters as they began to hurl bricks and other projectiles at law enforcement. One protester, sadly for him, took a rubber bullet to the groin.

3. Police aggressively pursued those who committed crimes throughout the night. Officers in marked police vans chased down the criminals, swiftly arrested them, and carted them off to jail.

4. Here is perhaps the most important part. The arrested rioters were charged with multiple felonies and kept in jail on bails set at up to 1 million dollars. As of Wednesday, at least seven of the accused arsonists and vandals are still in jail, unable to pay the hefty bond.

And this is all it took. Four easy steps to quell the chaos and restore order.

It is not as though the Lancaster Police Department has access to more tools and resources than the police in Portland or Seattle. The difference here is that the people in positions of power actually wanted the law enforced, and took basic steps to see that it was done. The police were allowed to do their jobs, and suspects, once arrested, faced real and life changing consequences. It was that simple.

Which only throws into sharper relief the abysmal and inexcusable failures of the cities that failed — rather, refused — to stop the rioting when they could.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It does appear to the Democrats are remotely in league with the rioters.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is something I have been saying for many years. I saw it first hand in college and to some degree in HS and it has gotten progressively worse over time.. The blame can be laid squarely on the unionization of our public education system coupled with the creeping crud of progressive ideology in our institutions of higher Ed.

How Modern Education Makes Good Little Marxists

We cannot say we were not warned. Decades ago, in an article perhaps long forgotten, novelist and philosopher Ayn Rand gave an ominous warning on the state of American education at all levels, especially the ideologies and philosophies that were beginning to become pervasive within its university system. Whatever one may think of Rand's novels or personal character, an objective analysis of her work on education specifically displays her thoughts as unquestionably prescient.

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... xists.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's been going on for decades now, since the 60s at least or before.
The more hippies, and Marxist we let in the harder it has been on free thinking people to make it in the education field.
The teachers Union should be banned, the government union banned especially since both are one sided, and not on the side of the American people.
I don't care if they where all on the right side, it wouldn't be good for the kids over all as free thinking.