Snowflake Zone

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 169877Unread post Mel Gibson
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:03 pm
Well people think I'm mad all the time when I'm not till they bother me about why I'm mad.
I can't help how I look, and i'm not putting on a fake smile for their petty benefit.
Good thing you are most likely past the stage of post secondary education now, or you'd have to get some clear Scotch Tape and try to tape your face up into a happy, smiling face!



User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 169890Unread post Blue Frost
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:40 am

:teehe: Wouldn't happen, and I would just say don't get mad at me because you will have to expel yourself. :cool:
The liberal hypocrites would be so enraged. :laugh:

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170642Unread post Blue Frost
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:57 pm

[video][/video]

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170643Unread post Blue Frost
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:03 pm

[video][/video]

User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170685Unread post Mel Gibson
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:48 am

Corporate was busy this weekend... :laugh:

User avatar
Berry Sweet
Special Member
Special Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:43 pm

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170699Unread post Berry Sweet
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Renee wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:48 am
Blue Frost wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 pm
[video][/video]
Even though I know this was not real, it made me ill and angry at the same time.

Unfortunately it is an accurate portrayal of what is going on in many of our higher education institutions. There are far too many of these radicalized lunatic "I-gen" little shits running around today...I firmly believe that they need to be rounded up along with their idiot parents and their so called "teachers" and then forcibly reeducated AND most of all, resocialized. Their idiotic view of society is literally perverse.

We have bred an entire generation of people who derive social status from the level of victimization that they believe they are experiencing. The more of a victim they perceive themselves to be, the higher they precieve their social status. This is just so wrong on so many levels that it's almost impossible for me to get my head around, especially when you consider that these worthless little liberal turds have absolutely no life experience to draw upon. Worse yet, most of them don't want life experience; they simply want to be outraged and angry over distorted views of reality that have been planted in their empty little heads by their leftist teachers and the twisted shit found on the internet and social media.

IMHO, if we as a society do not take steps to stop this trend now, we WILL be in for a world of trouble very soon. We are going to create a society were people will not be able to function in the real world because they will be too emotionally fragile, too socially rigid and lacking in education to handle the rigors of global reality. It's literally a horrifying and dismal future these morons are creating for themselves.
This is true Renee. And it's already happening.

Theres more and more millionaires in the world today with zero education or moral experience. Some of them are celebrities who spread their ignorance to their fans who have zero clue what is going on, but they follow them like sheep. Sadly, mostly the younger generation. An example would be Noah Cyrus. Such trash that girl. Her head looks like a swollen pimple gonna burst any day now.

I have to sit down with my kid and explain all this shit to her. How unethical these people are and shit for brains, they are all about money and not their fans...hardly worth supporting. Shes young and it's hard for her to understand all of it, but atleast I'm on it. I tell ya, being a parent today is hard! Teaching your kids about this shit and keeping up with some disturbing teachers at school...the whole mix is just exhausting.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170713Unread post Renee
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:28 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:57 pm
[video][/video]
:Check it out....He's still your president...Go fuck yourself"..... :rofl:

All kidding aside that was very disturbing.... :kez:

I give that customer a lot of credit for his restraint in the face of a dangerous snowflake leftist lunatic....Somehow I think that if the situation had escalated into physical violence, the screaming idiot ginger would have rightfully gotten the short end of the stick, both physically and legally....It would have been most fitting.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170714Unread post Renee
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:40 am

Berry Sweet wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:26 pm
Renee wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:48 am
Blue Frost wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 pm
[video][/video]
Even though I know this was not real, it made me ill and angry at the same time.

Unfortunately it is an accurate portrayal of what is going on in many of our higher education institutions. There are far too many of these radicalized lunatic "I-gen" little shits running around today...I firmly believe that they need to be rounded up along with their idiot parents and their so called "teachers" and then forcibly reeducated AND most of all, resocialized. Their idiotic view of society is literally perverse.

We have bred an entire generation of people who derive social status from the level of victimization that they believe they are experiencing. The more of a victim they perceive themselves to be, the higher they precieve their social status. This is just so wrong on so many levels that it's almost impossible for me to get my head around, especially when you consider that these worthless little liberal turds have absolutely no life experience to draw upon. Worse yet, most of them don't want life experience; they simply want to be outraged and angry over distorted views of reality that have been planted in their empty little heads by their leftist teachers and the twisted shit found on the internet and social media.

IMHO, if we as a society do not take steps to stop this trend now, we WILL be in for a world of trouble very soon. We are going to create a society were people will not be able to function in the real world because they will be too emotionally fragile, too socially rigid and lacking in education to handle the rigors of global reality. It's literally a horrifying and dismal future these morons are creating for themselves.
This is true Renee. And it's already happening.

Theres more and more millionaires in the world today with zero education or moral experience. Some of them are celebrities who spread their ignorance to their fans who have zero clue what is going on, but they follow them like sheep. Sadly, mostly the younger generation. An example would be Noah Cyrus. Such trash that girl. Her head looks like a swollen pimple gonna burst any day now.

I have to sit down with my kid and explain all this shit to her. How unethical these people are and shit for brains, they are all about money and not their fans...hardly worth supporting. Shes young and it's hard for her to understand all of it, but atleast I'm on it. I tell ya, being a parent today is hard! Teaching your kids about this shit and keeping up with some disturbing teachers at school...the whole mix is just exhausting.
Tell me about it...I have 3 in college and one in 1st grade...Its a challenge to have to undo the bullshit that these kids are smothered under....Thankfully my older 3 were raised during their formative years in a very politically conservative enviornment... they were taught to think for themselves...and to question the status quo when something didn't pass the smell test. ...You have no idea what trouble that brings in a US school enviornment when your kid tells their teacher that they are wrong in their sociopolitical views....Lots of hysterics on the part of the school then ensue.....which for someone like me can be rather enjoyable.

IMHO when your kids become known as hard as fuck, anti-herd mentality, social rebels ... You've done your job as a parent... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170715Unread post Blue Frost
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:29 pm

Renee wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:28 am
Blue Frost wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:57 pm
[video][/video]
:Check it out....He's still your president...Go fuck yourself"..... :rofl:

All kidding aside that was very disturbing.... :kez:

I give that customer a lot of credit for his restraint in the face of a dangerous snowflake leftist lunatic....Somehow I think that if the situation had escalated into physical violence, the screaming idiot ginger would have rightfully gotten the short end of the stick, both physically and legally....It would have been most fitting.... :laugh:
Yeah, I draw the line at being touched, the guy could have put him down after that, and it would have been deserving.
It was deserved anyhow, but then like you said legally he wouldn't have won a case.
That's what they need is a good beating, apparently their parents never spanked their brat.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170718Unread post Odinson
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:42 pm

That black guy is okay with it and is just trying to buy stuff..


The white guy loses his mind about the rayccism... :wacko:

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170720Unread post Blue Frost
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:44 pm

If I was the black guy I would have went off on the skidmark, I was in line, quit wasting my time.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170725Unread post Renee
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:53 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:44 pm
If I was the black guy I would have went off on the skidmark, I was in line, quit wasting my time.
I know for a fact that I would not have been able to keep quite in that situation.

Or I would have just patiently waited and then had the sales clerk take a whole shit load of stuff off the shelf (hundreds of dollars worth of shit) to ring up, and then after he rang it up, I would have said "sorry left my wallet in the car" smiled in his stupid ginger face.... and walked out of the store.... :laugh: as a big 🖕
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170728Unread post Blue Frost
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Good one, I like it Renee. :laugh:
I do hope he lost his job for being like that, I don't care who you are for politically, that's just not right acting like a spoiled child having a tantrum.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170737Unread post Odinson
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:48 pm
Good one, I like it Renee. :laugh:
I do hope he lost his job for being like that, I don't care who you are for politically, that's just not right acting like a spoiled child having a tantrum.
He did lose his job..

The chain fired him immediately after seeing the video.

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170739Unread post Blue Frost
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:48 pm

I hope they apologized to the customers, that was pretty uncalled for. I know it wasn't them that did it, but that was their employee.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170782Unread post Renee
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:48 pm
I hope they apologized to the customers, that was pretty uncalled for. I know it wasn't them that did it, but that was their employee.
I hope that little fuck is marked so that no one will hire him...Hopefully that TDS infected mental case is as popular as a turd in a swimming pool now that the video has gone viral...🤞

Good luck finding another minimum wage register punching clerk's job,...douche nozzel....😆

These little scumbag I-gen morons need to be taught that IN THE REAL WORLD..there are consequences for being a lunatic asshole. And I believe that those consequences should be harsh and swift as possible.

The more times I see this video, the more disturbing it becomes...I personally think that firing him is not enough...I'm beginning to believe that the TDS infected, screaming ginger, monkey should be charged with disorderly conduct, at a minimum, and then court ordered to attend an outpateint rehab program for the emotionally maladjusted, until such time as he can control himself. Otherwise, something like this will undoubtedly happen again and who knows how far it will escalate. Next time it may not end without a physically violent result.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170787Unread post Blue Frost
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Someone needs to slap his mama, and daddy in my opinion.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170813Unread post Renee
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:16 pm
Someone needs to slap his mama, and daddy in my opinion.
Agreed....and slapped very hard as well.

Hopefully they are mortified at the insane anti-social antics of their offspring...I would be as a parent. I would be ashamed beyond belief.....But then again there is a good chance that the screaming snowflake's parents are probably liberal gems as well.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 89028
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170816Unread post Blue Frost
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:01 am

You know they are, he never had a spanking in his life.
Now he needs a good beat down, and teeth removed for his actions.
Very few kids don't need spankings at some point, not many are where you can just talk to them. There has to be consequences in life for bad behavior, or you wont learn.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Snowflake Zone

Post: # 170825Unread post Renee
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:36 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:01 am
You know they are, he never had a spanking in his life.
Now he needs a good beat down, and teeth removed for his actions.
Very few kids don't need spankings at some point, not many are where you can just talk to them. There has to be consequences in life for bad behavior, or you wont learn.
I never spanked any of my kids...never had to...at least not yet...my little one really pushed the envelope sometimes.. :laugh:

I raised my children as my parents did. They didn't spank either. My dad only laid his hands on me one time and believe me, I deserved it...I was 15 and for a second or two; I thought I was dead....:laugh:

BUT there were other consequences for bad behavior...the loss of privileges....excess time consuming chores....and the restriction of favorite activities, all seemed to work much better than inflicting pain. I know for me as a kid, threats of physical violence only made me more defiant. But take away my much loved participation in sports, and I was miserable and contrite. The last thing I wanted was to have the thing I enjoyed and identified with most in life taken from me.

The problem many times today is that kids don't have a passion for anything...they enjoy little in life and the stuff they do seem to enjoy, is generally short lived forms of nonsensical stimulation.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply