Amidst the 'Blackface' Issue...

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 pm

...so close to the upcoming election, Trudeau needed to come up with a shtick, and fast!

If re-elected, Trudy now promises to ban 'assault weapons,' and will implement a buy back scheme. True 'assault weapons' are not even available in Canada, but I'll assume he's talking about 'scary looking' semi-autos...

He also wants to give cities the right to ban handguns completely. While this wouldn't stop your ability to legally own one, it would have to be 'owned' outside of city limits. This mandate is generally focused on Toronto, which has seen an increase in Negroes shooting each other with illegal handguns.

He's really doubled down now with this, as I guess it's a great way to deflect from Blackface! :wacko:

Renee

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:39 pm

What did I tell you, Mel?

Under the right political climate, your gun "privileges" are a pen stroke away from gone.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Mel Gibson

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Please let the Canadian people be smart at the polls this month... This month is election time: The chance for the Canadian peoples to vote out Aladdin, and to vote Scheer in as PM instead!

Scheer won't take away our guns.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Mel Gibson wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 pm
...so close to the upcoming election, Trudeau needed to come up with a shtick, and fast!

If re-elected, Trudy now promises to ban 'assault weapons,' and will implement a buy back scheme. True 'assault weapons' are not even available in Canada, but I'll assume he's talking about 'scary looking' semi-autos...

He also wants to give cities the right to ban handguns completely. While this wouldn't stop your ability to legally own one, it would have to be 'owned' outside of city limits. This mandate is generally focused on Toronto, which has seen an increase in Negroes shooting each other with illegal handguns.

He's really doubled down now with this, as I guess it's a great way to deflect from Blackface! :wacko:
I just think they are all racist against freedom, and black guns, Black Guns Matter

ImageImage

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.