I want to come back to Canada

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:41 pm

We are wonderful people here in Canada. Trudeau would like to extend a welcome back to returning soldiers and perhaps even an apology to these poor misunderstood people who were just trying to make the world a better place by engaging in Holy wars abroad. Of course, they even get to sue the Canadian government if they feel that their rights have been trampled on.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/canadian ... -1.5297142
:kez:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:01 pm

:facepalm: Poor jihad Joe, and his Holy War.
Obama, and Hillary tried their best to help them best they could to build their caliphate.

I say toss the rotten murders in a bonfire, and let them feel the burn they gave to innocent lives, and the most innocent the children they butchered.
The liberals supporting these monsters are just as bad.

Renee

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Blue Frost wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:01 pm
:facepalm: Poor jihad Joe, and his Holy War.
Obama, and Hillary tried their best to help them best they could to build their caliphate.

I say toss the rotten murders in a bonfire, and let them feel the burn they gave to innocent lives, and the most innocent the children they butchered.
The liberals supporting these monsters are just as bad.
The liberals/progs supporting these monsters are worse.

They support these goat fucking, rag headed, rapists and murders out of a wrong headed, amoral, progressive, sociopolitical agenda. If they weren't supporting hajis, they would be doing something equally destructive to society. Thats just the way they are wired.

The rational mind can't even remotely comprehend the idiotic reasoning of a jihadi loving prog. And frankly; why should rational people even try to understand what makes idiot progs do what they do? It's like trying to comprehend the ravings of a certified lunatic.

It's good enough to know that progs are the enemy along with their jihadi pets. The right thing to do is refuse re-entry for the hajis and prosecute any prog/liberal that puts up a fuss.... :angry:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:39 pm

You know I'm glad for one thing at least, that stupid phrase religion of peace isn't around as much now.
Maybe people are learning it is religion of peace through submission, but in the end it's still not peace.
The liberals try to convince others, and themselves of their own lies, it's amazing the lengths, and twisting they go through.

Odinson

Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:59 pm

And the liberals are actually talking about this..

Stop giving them media coverage..

Let them be forgotten... Let them die in those camps.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:44 pm

The media lol, the liberal propaganda machine.
i agree, let them rot in the camps, but then you get more Palestinians who say this is our land get the hell out, and give us welfare . :facepalm:

You take the war criminals, and hang them, the rest you give a bag of food, and some water to march to where they should be.
If they supported ISIS that's to a prison, if they joined them hang them. Better yet give them all to the people they tried to exterminate.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.