White Lives Matter

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

White Lives Matter

It’s nice to see law abiding citizens sticking together to protect their businesses from looting rioting unemployed white people hating racist liberal criminals.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: White People Matter

I saw one the other night that the town people beat the crap out of Democrat Antefa, and ran them out of town.
If police are not doing their jobs because of Democrat Mayors, and governors holding them back, it is up to the people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

cc wrote: June 7th, 2020, 5:56 pm Massachusetts Police Chief Disgraces Himself by Laying Face Down on Pavement to Appease Black Lives Matter Protesters

Police Chief Michael Shaw of Webster, Massachusetts PD disgraced himself on Saturday by laying face down on the pavement to appease BLM protesters

Not only is this a sign of surrender and weakness, it is very dangerous because the officer appeared to still have his gun holstered.
Any of the protesters could have jumped on him and taken his gun from him and shot him.

Note: Notice all the white folk lying on the ground

A new cult has appeared
Disgusting. Police chief shall not have to do that. Where is the respect? Are we worshipping black people now? The BLM is a satanic cult. All these people are brain washed.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

That makes people feel so much safer.. :(

Seeing the police chief like that... He´ll be sucking dicks soon..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That is exactly why so many people are leaving the force, you can't tie one hand behind your back to enforce the law, or like in that state let bad people free for PC reasons, and get a vote.
I have a rifle, and pistol at the ready all the time along with a sword because you have to protect yourself when the cops are laying down like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reverse Flash wrote: June 7th, 2020, 6:32 pm
cc wrote: June 7th, 2020, 5:56 pm Massachusetts Police Chief Disgraces Himself by Laying Face Down on Pavement to Appease Black Lives Matter Protesters

Police Chief Michael Shaw of Webster, Massachusetts PD disgraced himself on Saturday by laying face down on the pavement to appease BLM protesters

Not only is this a sign of surrender and weakness, it is very dangerous because the officer appeared to still have his gun holstered.
Any of the protesters could have jumped on him and taken his gun from him and shot him.

Note: Notice all the white folk lying on the ground

A new cult has appeared
Disgusting. Police chief shall not have to do that. Where is the respect? Are we worshipping black people now? The BLM is a satanic cult. All these people are brain washed.
This is ridiculous and it has to stop.

White liberals are so incredibly stupid that it's nauseating. I've always said it and I will continue to say it until the day I die.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Seeing a lot of that now, laying prone, on their knees, and other stuff, all to appease a belligerent people because they need arrested.
i can see why the anger for the deaths, but I also see the hypocrisy in many forms.
Blacks a small minority committing most the crime.
More whites killed by blacks than blacks killed by whites.
More blacks killing blacks, here the crickets chirping.
Blacks idolizing violent people, and mimicking them.
Few parents in the black community teaching their kids.
Blacks killing cops.

There is much more such as jobs, welfare, and so many programs for them, and not others.
I call it all BS.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I where black I would be majorly insulted being dumb down for my color, and being mostly white I call discrimination since I worked harder to get my degree, and penalized when trying to get a job.

University agrees that black students should be graded differently
https://freewestmedia.com/2020/06/05/un ... fferently/
Students at the University of Washington are demanding that black students should not face difficult exams and time constraints because they are too “busy fighting for [their] rights to sit down and study”.

Published: June 5, 2020, 9:41 am

Washington

And the university thinks it is a good idea: It is currently advising professors to pass black students on the basis of race after an online petition gathered more than 26 000 signatures.

“You need to encourage and demand professors to accommodate their black students during this time. If UW truly understands our pain, UW will be a part of alleviating it,” the petition states.

Nicole McNichols, UW Psychology Professor told Campus Reform that she supported the move. “Obviously, I support the petition and absolutely believe the accommodations it requests should be honored by all faculty. Students need all of the support and compassion we can afford to give them right now.”

The email sent by McNichols to her students reads: “First, the remaining homework chapters are being put into review mode. Everyone will receive full points. Second, I have decided to drop everyone’s lowest exam score. This means that you may opt-out of taking Exam 3 if you just don’t feel up to it, (or if you [are] happy with your scores from exam 1 and 2).”

UW Senior Director of Media Relations Victor Balta said that all staff were asked “to consider that while we are together as a community, some are being affected more than others”.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: I think he should be awarded for spreading the truth, we all do splatter when hit hard enough :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 8th, 2020, 2:13 pm :spit: I think he should be awarded for spreading the truth, we all do splatter when hit hard enough :laugh:

I think whoever fired him should be beaten with a 2x4 until they piss blood.

Politcal correctness is a curse that can only be lifted by exterminating liberals.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Like that tanker truck incident..

He was probably trying to get to the depot in time.. Because somebody has to go to work..

He got beaten up instead.

I cant even imagine how pissed I would be if these clowns blocked the road while I´m trying to get to work.

And I will drive you over if you bang the hood with your tiny fists... I will feel good about it too. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would have either forced my way through since I have an older car, or found a way around.
If they start beating on the car I start running over people since stopping is not a good idea with belligerent idiots are not considerate, and will gang up on a person.
Since I am armed also, don't break a window, you might get broken beyond repair.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 10th, 2020, 4:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 8th, 2020, 2:13 pm :spit: I think he should be awarded for spreading the truth, we all do splatter when hit hard enough :laugh:

I think whoever fired him should be beaten with a 2x4 until they piss blood.

Politcal correctness is a curse that can only be lifted by exterminating liberals.
reminds me of a shirt I say a long while back that said "The more you run over a squirrel the flatter it gets" :teehe:
People can't take a joke even if bad taste isn't much of a person.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This calls for riots a lot more than the death of George Floyd. George Floyd quite likely is one of these types of C****. http://www.renegadetribune.com/white-fe ... ia-silent/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happens every day Gary, and like someone said it the show was on the other foot where white people where attacking defenseless black girls the media would go crazy.
Personally I would have helped her, or anyone for that matter black, or white, even if I got beat to death.
Today's soy boys would run in fear, and the media of course would pack up, and move on, and make something up.
It's a shameful world more than ever with the liberal mindset.
They ignore what they did in Africa every day. Whites are killed constantly in brutal ways, the black slave trade Obama, and Hillary created goes strong in open markets.
Who matters, not black lives, or whites, the dollar matters which they get illegally off the people being brutalized.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Katie Hopkins nails it as she always does.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is what it comes down to, it's the destruction of your country, and freedoms.
If it comes down to you not being here because your color so be it, they want control.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is how racist whites are, oh wait, she don't look white.

https://freebeacon.com/media/nyt-pulitz ... -barbaric/

Josh Christenson - June 26, 2020 7:00 PM
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."

"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture."

Her essay goes on to compare Christopher Columbus to Hitler, claim that Christianity was an "excuse" for genocide, and state the white race continues to subdue the black community in a similar fashion to this day.

"The descendants of these savage people pump drugs and guns into the Black community," she writes.

Hannah-Jones also implied that the descendants of white Europeans are racist because of their ancestors.

"After everything that those barbaric devils did, I do not hate them or their descendants," she says. "Because of some lacking, they needed ot [sic] constantly prove their superiority."

Hannah-Jones's editorial was written in response to an editorial by a fellow sophomore, Fred Kelly, who had defended Columbus's legacy after protests were staged against his murals hung in a campus building.

Hannah-Jones won the Pulitzer Prize for commentary in May for her "1619 Project" on the legacy of slavery in the United States. It has been frequently criticized by historians for its inaccuracies, such as its claim that the American Revolution was fought primarily to preserve slavery in the colonies.

In December 2019, five distinguished American historians wrote a letter to the magazine editor, saying they were "dismayed at some of the factual errors in the project and the closed process behind it."

The "1619 Project" has also been sent as curricula to thousands of classrooms with the help of the Pulitzer Center.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cambridge Rewards Academic Who Said 'White Lives Don't Matter' With Full Professorship
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 25, 2020
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61555

Cambridge University academic Priyamvada Gopal revealed Thursday that she was promoted to a full professorship after receiving backlash for stating that "White Lives Don't Matter."

Gopal this morning announced on Twitter that she's "delighted" to reveal that "last night Cambridge promoted me to a full Professorship."

Thanks to everyone who wrote to @Twitter: the ludicrous ban has been lifted. I am therefore delighted to share with you personally, that last night Cambridge promoted me to a full Professorship. The hate mails & threats are coming in non-stop but @CambridgeCops are following up
— Priyamvada Gopal (@PriyamvadaGopal) June 25, 2020

Gopal said Monday on Twitter: "I'll say it again. White Lives Don't Matter. As white lives."

"Abolish whiteness," Gopal said in a follow-up tweet.

Not surprisingly, Gopal received a lot of pushback and a Change.org petition was signed by over 19,000 people demanding she be fired.

Nonetheless, Cambridge responded with a statement defending their academics' "right" to express their "lawful opinions" which others "might find controversial."

The University defends the right of its academics to express their own lawful opinions which others might find controversial and deplores in the strongest terms abuse and personal attacks. These attacks are totally unacceptable and must cease.
— Cambridge University (@Cambridge_Uni) June 24, 2020

Though Cambridge rushed to defend Gopal's right to say "White Lives Don't Matter," last year they rushed to sack academic Noah Carl for conducting "problematic" research criticizing incest and studying the relationship between immigrants' nation of origin and their crime rates.

Social scientist Noah Carl, a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Cambridge, was sacked on Tuesday night and stripped of his fellowship for conducting research deemed "problematic" and "racist." https://t.co/i2hJCYk83R
— Chris Menahan 🇺🇸 (@infolibnews) May 1, 2019

Gopal's treatment also stands in stark contrast with that of Jake Hepple, who on Monday flew a "White Lives Matter" banner over a soccer match in the UK with no apologies.

‘I’d like to take this time to apologise… to absolutely f***ing nobody!https://t.co/7GsNgm4dW1
— Metro (@MetroUK) June 23, 2020

Hepple and his girlfriend were both fired from their jobs and two GoFundMe campaigns set up to help them were shut down for "racism."

🙄🙄🙄

Jake Hepple has been dismissed from his role at Paradigm Precision. His misses lost her job as well.

The company have distanced themselves from his actions.
Hepple’s employment has been terminated with immediate effect.

This is what happens!!!https://t.co/nv9ZN4agTm
— Bonnie-Lad (@LadBonnie) June 24, 2020

The girlfriend of the man who flew a “white lives matter” banner over a football match in the UK has been fired from her job after refusing to take “intensive racial sensitivity training.”https://t.co/RgduYSqQ7K
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) June 24, 2020

GoFundMe page supporting Burnley fan behind White Lives Matter banner stunt is shut downhttps://t.co/2D4O6OOOPg
— JmRoyle #YNWA #GTTO (@MyArrse) June 25, 2020

Saying "white lives don't matter" gets you a promotion in the UK but saying "white lives matter" gets you fired from your job and marked as a pariah and yet according to the media's narratives the UK is a "white supremacist" country.

Is this what they call "systemic racism"?

Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.