Political Rants

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Political Rants

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2020, 8:40 pm And they want mail in ballots in November just so they can cheat their way into the white house.
Never mind they riot, and spread the no show virus, they want the rallies closed down so they can try to stop Trump.
Anyone with half a brain can see it, but I guess liberals either don't have a brain, or they are all in for the corruption.
Honestly after going through the complicated process of filling out a mail in ballot for the republican primary....I doubt the average liberal has the brains or the attention span to fill one out properly.

I had to write my full name and address no less than 4 times on the ballot, plus fill in my choice for candidates state, county and local correctly. I also found out if you do not write your name or address correctly each time the ballot is invalid. It must be filled in exactly as it is addressed to you or it is void.

The average liberal voter in this state is a dunce. A dumbass minority that has a 8th grade education. A mail in ballot will be a nightmare for these people.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same here, and my guess there will be a lot of invalid ballots.
It's not as easy as it should be, and designed that people will fail to sign it properly.
Both envelopes has to be signed for us that it is mailed back in.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2020, 1:44 pm Same here, and my guess there will be a lot of invalid ballots.
It's not as easy as it should be, and designed that people will fail to sign it properly.
Both envelopes has to be signed for us that it is mailed back in.
I like that you had to follow directions and get it right each time...Most people cannot follow simple directions, especially dumbass GenZ liberals. I see it in my line of work all the time...They are "special" people and they think the rules don't apply to them.

If mail-in ballots ever become a thing for the presidential election there will be a lot of liberal, soy boy, blue haired, androgynous tears being shed.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You would hope they would be in tears, unfortunately the ones that can read do the cheating, and tell their cronies to throw them out.
A friend out ours here didn't sign the envelopes before I could inform them so that's two votes in their household that wont count.
I'm just glad it was the primary so that wont count against the vote election into office.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Indiana woman charged for mail in voter fraud, delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box prechecked

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/i ... prechecked
6/29/2020
Just a couple days after finding out Democrat officials in New Jersey were charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, we have a woman charged in Indiana with mail in voter fraud. This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery. With multiple individuals now being charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots for Democrat officials or prechecked mail in ballots marked Democrat, you have to wonder if the Democrat establishment set themselves up for a trap with this mail in ballot harvesting agenda...As we are starting to see multiple Democrats now being charged in America for election fraud involving mail in ballots. This likely won't be the last time over a span of a few days where Democrats get charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, but Democrats like Pelosi and their media will continue to claim there is nothing to worry about with mail in voting.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 1:29 pm
Indiana woman charged for mail in voter fraud, delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box prechecked

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/i ... prechecked
6/29/2020
Just a couple days after finding out Democrat officials in New Jersey were charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, we have a woman charged in Indiana with mail in voter fraud. This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery. With multiple individuals now being charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots for Democrat officials or prechecked mail in ballots marked Democrat, you have to wonder if the Democrat establishment set themselves up for a trap with this mail in ballot harvesting agenda...As we are starting to see multiple Democrats now being charged in America for election fraud involving mail in ballots. This likely won't be the last time over a span of a few days where Democrats get charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, but Democrats like Pelosi and their media will continue to claim there is nothing to worry about with mail in voting.
Is anyone surprised by this? Just wait until the presidential election. The liberal democrat scum are so desperate to get rid of Trump that their will be more fraudulent votes for Biden than legitimate ones.

We will be wading through recount after recount with harvested democrat ballots being found in car trunks and basements of abandoned buildings.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are counting on mail in right now, and also continuing the fake epidemic scare so people has to vote by mail.
They know who votes for who, which is wrong, so they will loose many of those who vote Republican, and put in their own ballots.
They really started panicking when Judicial watch put all those law suits against the DNC dead voter base, and ones that moved away.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Black lives ONLY matter when it's convenient for democrats.

I've been saying that since long before the truth of BLM became common knowledge. Democrats and liberals of every stripe are the worst people on the planet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's the only thing they care about is getting votes from stupid people, and of course they need all the racist they can get like always.
It wouldn't be the Democrat party without hatred, and bigotry, and today to their credit it doesn't matter what color the bigots are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn, if CNN did this stuff all the time they would get some credibility.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She bought 4 properties with whites not just one with the stolen money she got from fools.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something that has needed fixed for a long time, taxes, and tax rates.
Paul Harvey was a Democrat for those who don't know, today he would be called an ultra Right wing Russian sympathizer.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just watched the last three videos. As for the one from April 13, even tourist’s don’t want to go to black neighborhoods. The seldom are nice places even in nice countries. The new black neighborhoods in Sweden are called no-go areas for a reason and it’s not white racism. As for the next two videos, I believe that both of them explain what Justin Trudeau’s puppet masters are doing. The previous one explains how when taxes reach a high enough percentage it causes the downfall of that country. Justin Trudeau’s just cranked up Canada’s already high taxes far too high and then he throws these billions of dollars to corrupt countries like a drunken sailor. As for the last video, Justin Trudeau’s made it impossible for most young people to ever consider buying a house or have kids. A small house in many places is a million dollars.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Any country that has no go zones are a dying nation, it's simple you can't go there it's not your nation.
Those places need dismantled, and the people shipped back to where they came from.
Here the libtards that allow it need sent with them, and see how great it is living with them.

I'm preaching to the quire here, we all know the truth, but many refuse to see the real truth, or just ignore it.
Ignoring it is complacency, and you are just as guilty as the ones who do the evil, same as those who sit, and watched Hitler kill people who where innocent.

I was just in thought about the state of things, are the people in the Democrat party, and about any liberal party any different than Baal worshipers, or Satin worshipers.
They are all sacrificing their children to the State, and those who would destroy their futures.
They are throwing them head first into the fires of a future hell under the NWO.

Being most republicans sit back also, and ignore the weak leaders in their party they are guilty also.
They had a lot of chances in the past to keep this from happening.
Speak your minds Republicans, call senators, and congressmen, and demand whats right.
If they don't vote them out in primaries, or run yourself, I wash I was in good health I would run myself.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Is our prime minister losing control. The entire room seem to be against him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He happened, lets make him unhappen :spit:
I would bet he wants the opposition dead, and he would if he could.

The sad part is anyplace liberals happen we have more of the same, crime, crime, and more crime.
And how hard is it to see this, and why do people keep voting those morons in.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I’ve said in other posts on a number of threads, Justin Trudeau talks in with a gay tone of voice and pretends to be happy and friendly all the time in a deliberate deceit to conceal his true arrogant and sociopathic nature. He invoked the emergencies act on a large peaceful protest brutalizing many protesters and freezing the bank account of anyone who donated to the protest as little as ten dollars and possibly even less. I suppose that is the Fidel in him. Crime in the downtown Vancouver has gotten insane as has the overdose deaths and the murder rate. This I have seen but believe this is actually the case for all of Canada since as Pierre Poilievre says Justin Trudeau happened or as I say Justin Trudeau became crime minister.