..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Rittenhouse proved 30 rounds is needed sometimes.
All those rapist, pedos, and felons on the left proved it is needed.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here a cop is pinned down by a huge black guy. And an armed guy saved the day killing the perpetrator. I have heard and also believe myself that one has to have a gun in the USA. https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-go ... fd7232ad57

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

But was the cops life in danger if the guy was just sitting on him ???
Wish there was a better video, and it showed what got it to that point.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 27th, 2021, 2:24 pm But was the cops life in danger if the guy was just sitting on him ???
Wish there was a better video, and it showed what got it to that point.
I watched vid, and that part was cut out... If perp attempted to disarm cop, the shoot is good I would think...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish they would show it up to that point, it takes out a lot of context.
Personally I have dwelt with police a lot over the years, and some deserved a good beating.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This spells it out perfectly. Does it need to be said louder for all you dense people in the back.....Mel.

Tumblr_l_313525542836074.jpg
Tumblr_l_313525542836074.jpg (32.42 KiB) Viewed 245 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:55 pm This spells it out perfectly. Does it need to be said louder for all you dense people in the back.....Mel.
My opinion on the events of Nazi Germany clearly differ from your opinion, and have no correlation with current events. This is strictly an American mindset of "Nazis Bad" that you repeat.

As I've already stated, Hitler actually loosened the gun laws for the German peoples.

The Jews didn't belong there, and were told to leave (Jewish expulsion from Germany is a totally separate topic, and unrelated to gun control in a manner that you try to make it out to be). No different than your illegal Mexicans. Only difference is Hitler took things a step further towards the end.

You still haven't answered my question: Should illegal Mexicans have the right to bear arms in the US?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:55 pm This spells it out perfectly. Does it need to be said louder for all you dense people in the back.....Mel.

Tumblr_l_313525542836074.jpg
They did on the Walking Dead, but of course the leader is really a Brit I think. :laugh:
He likely thought Chamberlain was a great man, and Churchill bad, but I guess he was bad being half American. :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: November 29th, 2021, 9:29 pm
My opinion on the events of Nazi Germany clearly differ from your opinion, and have no correlation with current events. This is strictly an American mindset of "Nazis Bad" that you repeat.

As I've already stated, Hitler actually loosened the gun laws for the German peoples.

The Jews didn't belong there, and were told to leave (Jewish expulsion from Germany is a totally separate topic, and unrelated to gun control in a manner that you try to make it out to be). No different than your illegal Mexicans. Only difference is Hitler took things a step further towards the end.

You still haven't answered my question: Should illegal Mexicans have the right to bear arms in the US?
Okay dumbass, I let you prattle on long enough. I let you do this as to make a fool out of yourself as you always do....

I already answered why Hitler relaxed some of the gun laws. But I'll clue you in again... It was done to create a registry of firearms owners so that any possible armed resistance could be squashed before it could happen. It was also done in no small part as another way to spit in the eye of the French who orchestrated the gun control provisions in the Treaty of Versailles.

The jews living in Germany in the early part of the 20th century do not relate to your half assed analogy regarding "illegal" Mexicans... The jews were German citizens and many had ancestry in Germany going back to and before the Middle ages. In fact at the beginning of the First Crusade, as well as during the "Peoples Crusade" Germanic Knights and mobs of filthy, uneducated, German peasants pillaged Jewish and other non Christian households and businesses throughout what was to become Germany while on their way to the holy land. The exact number of jews killed in that event known as the "Rhineland Massacre" aren't known but historians place the number in the thousands.. Germans have a LONG history of persecuting jews that goes back well before Hitler's time and this was not because they didn't belong. It was because of the crazy ass, false stigma, jews were branded with by ignorant, fanatical, European Catholics regarding the death of Christ. Get a fucking clue, FFS. You neo nazi sympathizers are about the most uneducated brood I've ever come across... In that respect, the Jews are far superior to your kind... :laugh:

Secondly, as to the issue of illegal Mexicans. The only thing that makes then illegal is the way they cross the border... Many of these "illegals" have family ties in the US going back to before the US annexed the Mexican territories of New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Arizona and Calforina in 1848.. You see shit head, before the The War of Independence for Texas and the subsequent US War with Mexico, the entire US South West as well as much of the West Coast was part of MEXICO. The US literally stole that entire part North America from the government of Mexico under The Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago. If there was ever a black mark on our history, the War with Mexco and the land grab that followed was it... So the question is, are Mexicans crossing the border really "illegal"? In the immigration sense...yes. But morally it can be argued that they belong in parts of the US more so than than US citizens.

The truth is most of the illegal southern border crossers AREN'T even Mexicans... Most of them come from places like Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, the Caribbean and even Africa. So your ignorance is on full display here... :laugh:

BTW, don't you have some Yiddish ancestry in you?...I believe you mentioned it a few times in the past... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Before Hitler, Germans generally could not own firearms in the first place, so your claim it was done to start a registry makes no sense. How can you register what people don't own in the first place?

Jews in Germany is an unrelated topic to firearm ownership. And yes, I know as an American you worship Jews almost as much as you worship Negroes. Why you guys do that I'm not sure, but the propaganda looks like it's working.

And while I may not agree with how Hitler handled the Jews, I certainly won't kiss Jewish ass like you do! Why do you Americans like Jews and Negroes so much? You tear down historical statues and replace them with statues of funny looking criminal Negroes. Good lord!

And I'm 3% Jew according to DNA test, so just a little Jewey!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Jews were everywhere in the 1930´s.

Something had to be done.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: November 30th, 2021, 6:41 pm The Jews were everywhere in the 1930´s.

Something had to be done.
Renee doesn't understand that part of history. The Jews were behind pretty much everything degenerate during Weimar, as well as banking.

For Hitler to achieve his ideal Germany, the Jews had to go since they weren't compatible with his vision.

And today the Jews are still behind almost everything degenerate, as well as banking and media. Everything on the extreme left always has a Shekelstein or Golderg hovering somewhere nearby, pushing their agenda further.
Mel Gibson

And I just read a post on the Chank Forum written by Renee, and I think she may actually be Jewish too! Now the forum has become compromised with a Jewish presence... :(

Scouse and I already outed CC as a Jew, and they sure get surly once you out them! They don't like to be made!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jews was in Europe since the Romans took them with them.
Also Jews has always had a bad reputation because they are community oriented, and outsiders not let in so much.
You, or anyone can become a Jew, not in blood, but joining Judaism.

Now for the Money thing, Jews are savers, and loan money to who ever they trust to pay it back.
It has been that ways since they became Jews.
Loaning money, and making a profit off it is always looked down on by those who have little money.
Look at all the loan places set up around poor communities, people hate them, but always go there for a quick pay out so they can buy their smokes, and drinks.
Jews just have a bad rep because people love hating them is all.

Yes a lot is in media, why because it makes money, but you keep giving them money.
The Jews in media mostly are just Jew in name, they are not practicing, and not the only ones that own media companies.

Now a bit of History, the Knights Templar, not Jews at all, but hated just as much for lending money.
Many after their Friday the 13th ran off to Switzerland, and is still powerful behind the scenes till this day.
The great Trading companies of Europe, not Jewish, but always lent money, and ended up hated by everyone, they are behind the scenes today also.
I'm sure other groups also like some of the Mason groups is still pulling strings, most European.
Mel Gibson

Below is a trailer from a show HBO will soon be airing. The Jews can't even leave Christmas alone without degenerating it. I don't see non-Jews doing the same with Hannukah. We'd probably get thrown in jail if we did... This clip received so many dislikes the Jews disabled the YouTube dislike button. Some of the comments are gold! :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

So what if the holocaust happened?

It happened, it didnt happen... Its irrelevant.

You know its not unheard of to upscale the deathtow for propaganda purposes.

Tell the people that 10000 civilians were killed even though the actual number is closer to 1000.

Just saying.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: November 30th, 2021, 7:04 pm And I just read a post on the Chank Forum written by Renee, and I think she may actually be Jewish too! Now the forum has become compromised with a Jewish presence... :(

Scouse and I already outed CC as a Jew, and they sure get surly once you out them! They don't like to be made!
So you do haunt that forum just like the Fash says you do... I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you just fucked that up... :laugh:

Yeah, I'm an Irish Jew... :laugh: One of about 2,000 in existence... I think I'm number 1,523 on the list... :laugh: .... moron.

I don't think you can find a more antisemitic European country outside of Germany than Ireland...and the Irish immigrants that built this country brought the antisemitism with them....You fucking 3% Jew bastard.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 30th, 2021, 10:15 pm Jews was in Europe since the Romans took them with them.
Also Jews has always had a bad reputation because they are community oriented, and outsiders not let in so much.

Now for the Money thing, Jews are savers, and loan money to who ever they trust to pay it back.
Loaning money, and making a profit off it is always looked down on by those who have little money.
Look at all the loan places set up around poor communities, people hate them, but always go there for a quick pay out so they can buy their smokes, and drinks.

Yes a lot is in media, why because it makes money, but you keep giving them money.
The Jews in media mostly are just Jew in name, they are not practicing, and not the only ones that own media companies.

Now a bit of History, the Knights Templar, not Jews at all, but hated just as much for lending money.
Many after their Friday the 13th ran off to Switzerland, and is still powerful behind the scenes till this day.
The great Trading companies of Europe, not Jewish, but always lent money, and ended up hated by everyone, they are behind the scenes today also.
I'm sure other groups also like some of the Mason groups is still pulling strings, most European.
Exactly... The Knights Templar literally invented banking in Europe but the stupid among us will always scream....it's "THE GOD DAMN JOOOOOOOS"... :laugh:

Swiss banking was created by the Templars... They are what JFK used to refer to as "the gnomes of Zurich". They are the ones pulling the political and social strings in Europe and have been since at least the 14th century.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Switzerland was just a backwater till the Templar come there, and why else was it the place that NAZIs kept their stolon gold, and riches.
Also why else was it Neutral, and NAZIs never bothered tot take it.
They are not the only group though, there is several that have been around for even longer.
The Carolingian's, they may not rule now in the open, but the families are still there, and some back to Roman times I would guess.
By the way where did those super rich from Constantinople run off in the 1490s, Europe is my guess starting those Trade companies.
Trade companies dwelt in banking, finances wars, and controls kings with lending, they still do from the shadows.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:35 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 30th, 2021, 10:15 pm Jews was in Europe since the Romans took them with them.

Exactly... The Knights Templar literally invented banking in Europe but the stupid among us will always scream....it's "THE GOD DAMN JOOOOOOOS"... :laugh:

Swiss banking was created by the Templars... They are what JFK used to refer to as "the gnomes of Zurich". They are the ones pulling the political and social strings in Europe and have been since at least the 14th century.
Here is an interesting case.

What is your assessment of the situation?