..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2021, 11:05 am
Renee wrote: August 17th, 2021, 10:39 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 16th, 2021, 5:10 pm Nope, ours here in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and even 90s looked like brick prison camps.

Typical here, but a bit better now.
And I can almost garrentee that the place and surrounding area smells like a ganja festival,...worse than Willie Nelson's beard.

Ain't got no money fo da diapers but we gots money for da weed.
That's right, and cat pee from the meth labs.
The ones I went to school by had a Chemical factory across the interstate people called Rubber Town, the place always smelled awful, and unhealthy.
They where always cleaning up toxic waste, and polluting the landscape.
I got lost in it one day driving, and thought I would throw up before getting out, and I don't throw up easy.
Here is something on it, and little video http://www.rubbertownfilm.com/
There was a town here in North Jersey called Butler that was famous for it's rubber factories...My mom grew up near it...It started in the 40s to support the war effort. I think Goodyear used to make tires there...I've been told by the old folks that the entire town smelled of burning rubber and the wind used to blow the rancid smell into some of the neighboring towns... Anyway by the late 1960s most of the rubber industry moved out and left the buildings abandoned. Sometime in the 1980s the old factories and warehouses were either torn down or converted into condos.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ours has towers burning constantly, and fumes that you can smell even here sometimes, and we are 20 miles away.
It's by the Ohio River so I know it's being contaminated constantly, especially from runoff.
I really got sick after driving through there, in no way would I live there, or raise a kid.
Those blacks communities might have been poor, but I would have chose a better place.

I think I saw a place near Jersey that was about the same in pictures once, and an Island in the great lakes also that was about the same, or worse.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fortunately Obamanation and Dementia Joe didn’t manage to take this ladies guns away. https://www.westernjournal.com/home-inv ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good on her, I hope they leave her along about it, and others will think twice about breaking in.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Biden did ban all imports of Russian guns and ammo though. No more cheap 7.62x39 ammo or AK's for you guys now!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was told about that when he signed it, I guess it's a good thing I have three ammo boxes full of the stuff, and that great caveman gun.
Maybe I can make a lot of money soon off the stuff.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a proper starting procedure to those aircraft, I wonder how many will be messed up by idiots starting them.
You will burn the motor up, and circuitry if done wrong.

i would thing that they are good targets now being they have those weapons, in them they can't hide in a hole right.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

That meme is stupid.

Other nations dont use the Black Hawk but we have an equivalent to it.

Thats why the Taleban have more of them than 166 other nations.

The Black Hawk is the new Huey.

Medical evacuation, transport, gunship etc.

Its not an attack helicopter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thats all correct on the most part Odi, but any copter can be equipped for fighting, or more to it killing.
We use them for transport more than anything. and it is used as a gun ship quite often in places they are less likely to be shot down which is great in that country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, you also need a lot of parts, and trained people that can keep them in the air.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 5:49 pm Oh, you also need a lot of parts, and trained people that can keep them in the air.
The rag head Afghani savages will never be able to keep them flying...4 months from now they will be dust covered junk.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Little known fact is that our vehicles, including American, break down quite often.

They need a lot of maintenance and a skilled motorpool crew.

And spare parts.

The helicopters and ground vehicles wont be functional for long in the hands of the Taleban.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 5:48 pm Thats all correct on the most part Odi, but any copter can be equipped for fighting, or more to it killing.
We use them for transport more than anything. and it is used as a gun ship quite often in places they are less likely to be shot down which is great in that country.
You can put guns and rocket launchers on them..

But seen as how they dont have access to them or ammo.

And to use a helicopter effectively requires officers who know tactics.

And they need skilled pilots.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:39 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 5:48 pm Thats all correct on the most part Odi, but any copter can be equipped for fighting, or more to it killing.
You can put guns and rocket launchers on them..

But seen as how they dont have access to them or ammo.

And to use a helicopter effectively requires officers who know tactics.

And they need skilled pilots.
Iran, and China will help them with some of that, but still they will likely crash them, or hold them back for emergency use.
Right now would be a good time to be an arms dealer, bet you could pick up a lot of good stuff cheap.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 5:49 pm Oh, you also need a lot of parts, and trained people that can keep them in the air.
The rag head Afghani savages will never be able to keep them flying...4 months from now they will be dust covered junk.
Same happened with Iran, they had a lot of US stuff when the Shaw took over, but been scrounging parts since.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 9:32 pm
Renee wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:26 pm
Same happened with Iran, they had a lot of US stuff when the Shaw took over, but been scrounging parts since.
Everything muslim goat fuckers touch turns to shit.

There is a reason Afghanistan looks like a big pile of broken rocks.... They haven't made any social or cultural progress in over 2000 years. Who gives a single fuck about the country and it's backward people? Certainly not I.... The real tragedy here us the loss of US lives, money, time and effort spent these last 20 years all in a literal flash of complete and utter incompetence. If there was EVER a reason for impeachment of a US president, Joe Biden embodies it... Everyone in his squatter's Administration should dealt with 18th century style;.. dragged from their taxpayer provided, palatial, homes and executed. They deserve NO less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Today they said they even have two C1-30s airplanes, maybe I should get a ticket there so I can grab some of our stuff back.
Yeah Afghanistan is rubble on a good day, you have to go back to the early 70s to see a little place here, and there that looks halfway modern.

In my view anyone trying to take over the country is doing it all wrong, you need to be a butcher, and clear one big area so good people can live in peace.
The outside is all out war, and slaughter till you clear it like in a video game.