..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

I really wish I know how to do this stuff, and had the tools.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

That's beautiful.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is a Trijicon ACOG Rifle scope worth the money ?
What do you think, and do you know about them ?

around $1000-$2000 dollars
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2020, 8:11 pm Is a Trijicon ACOG Rifle scope worth the money ?
What do you think, and do you know about them ?

around $1000-$2000 dollars
I can't tell you if they are worth the money. That is a qualifier connected to your use and your need. I personally have no need for one so to me, the price is way out of line.

All I know is that they were designed specifically for the M16, M4 and the AR platform variants. They are used extensively by our military and other militaries all over the globe, so they must perform reasonably well.

They look kinda cool but looks aren't everything. I'm living proof of that... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill be putting it on a Steyre Aug if I get it, but I'm not sure if I will get the thing.
I might just put the RMR red dot on it, and leave it at that.
I don't shot distance much anymore, and or mid range.
Also, guns today like the Aug is close quarters more than ranged.

"They look kinda cool but looks aren't everything. I'm living proof of that... " That would be me also anymore. :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

580f6052-a7ee-41f5-ab55-f810f6db728b.jpg
(50.57 KiB) Downloaded 1299 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I want a mag fed revolver, one that's automatic also that shoots thousands of rounds a minute :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Think how bad the things would be if decent americans didnt have guns..

The thought that there is a good possibility that the property owner is armed, works as a deterrent.

A lot of would be perps think twice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have ran off several people wanting to break in my garage, and shed, as well as breaking into cars.
The fact that people in my neighborhood knew I shot guns kept a lot away from trying stuff.
Cops can't say that, but I can, and nobody was injured me having them.
Mel Gibson

It is a good feeling knowing that you have the ability to protect your domicile with a firearm, even though most people would never have to utilize lethal force in doing so.

Canadian gun laws are strange, but we are still the least cucked out of all Commonwealth nations, for now. Trudy has backpeddled, thankfully, on all his gun 'reforms,' which I knew would happen.

We could always use lethal force, if needed, inside our domicile since the birth of this country. Those laws were amended in 2012, to include the defense of property outside of the domicile as well, meaning your yard/property.

We have no duty to retreat, believe it or not. (Castle Doctrine)

That said, firearm problems are rare here, unless you take into account gang banging thugs that shoot each other every once in a while, which is actually a good thing IMHO!

While old, I think the frozen North still holds true this quote:

“The poorest man may in his cottage, bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England may not enter; all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement.”

Not as good as the US, but I'll take what I can get at this point!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 27th, 2020, 3:04 am It is a good feeling knowing that you have the ability to protect your domicile with a firearm, even though most people would never have to utilize lethal force in doing so.

Canadian gun laws are strange, but we are still the least cucked out of all Commonwealth nations, for now. Trudy has backpeddled, thankfully, on all his gun 'reforms,' which I knew would happen.

We could always use lethal force, if needed, inside our domicile since the birth of this country. Those laws were amended in 2012, to include the defense of property outside of the domicile as well, meaning your yard/property.

We have no duty to retreat, believe it or not. (Castle Doctrine)

That said, firearm problems are rare here, unless you take into account gang banging thugs that shoot each other every once in a while, which is actually a good thing IMHO!

While old, I think the frozen North still holds true this quote:

“The poorest man may in his cottage, bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England may not enter; all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement.”

Not as good as the US, but I'll take what I can get at this point!
Hold on to what you got and hold on with ALL your political might.

Even here in the US, our constitutional rights to firearms ownership and self defense are constantly under attack, from inside and out...Even with our brilliant Constitution our politicians ignore the laws and values set forth in that timeless document when it suits their power grabbing agenda.

In Nov 2020 we are facing a crucial presidential election. Our firearms rights as well as the social and political course of this nation are on the line. If by some weird stroke of contrived luck, enough dead people, or enough illegals get into the voting booth, a democrat, whoever that may be, could concievably end up in the Oval Office. At this point it matters not which one gets in because they are all mentally stunted, fantasyland, career politicians or flat out lunatics who despise the fact that we have Constitutional protections regarding firearms and personal liberty.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 27th, 2020, 10:40 am Hold on to what you got and hold on with ALL your political might.
I try my best, with what I have to work with.

Did you know that Canada is one of the very few places on Earth where you cannot be forced out of your home, even under evacuation order? The MCFD (Ministry for Children's Health) can forcefully enter and remove children under 18, and rightfully so, but they cannot compel an adult homeowner to leave his domicile under any circumstances...

Most of the US follows this rule also, but not all States...

Here, you can die in your home, should you prefer to, under any circumstance...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really don't care what the law says when it comes to my protection, and my family, Ill shot anyone who puts them at risk, and endangers them.
For me i think it's better to be in jail than in a box in the ground.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sometimes they over-engineer stuff and think its really cool

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 17th, 2020, 12:15 pm Sometimes they over-engineer stuff and think its really cool

I would take either one of those, the older one likely is more reliable being just having one mag.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Luftwaffe had this as a pilot survival gun..

Its like something you take with you to a safari.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty nice looking gun, I would take one, or more.
I would really like about a dozen of those cases, if I can get a good seal on those I could store them about anywhere.