..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

I read his son is much worse than him so we will have him more into our business.
i wish someone would take them all out, they deserve it for all they have done over the years, and George has several dead, or alive orders on him from countries he's wanted in.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

South Texas, I wonder if this pervert isn’t one of Biden’s border jumpers ? Fortunately dad also had a gun. https://www.westernjournal.com/armed-mo ... fd7232ad57

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Dirlewanger brigade..

A brigade of douchebags. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read about him before, they where a bunch of sickening people, but the ones who where above them where just as sick.
Just like Democrats today, they use criminals for there agendas, BLM, ANTEFA, and others.
They all should be burned, or beat to death like they did their victims.
Stalin did the same, and Lenin when they put criminals policing, and doing their bidding.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 3:46 pm South Texas, I wonder if this pervert isn’t one of Biden’s border jumpers ? Fortunately dad also had a gun. https://www.westernjournal.com/armed-mo ... fd7232ad57

:kez: Pedos, well got what he deserved, they should be glad he didn't rape the girl, and someone else kids.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 2:16 pm
Gary Oak wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 3:46 pm South Texas, I wonder if this pervert isn’t one of Biden’s border jumpers ? Fortunately dad also had a gun. https://www.westernjournal.com/armed-mo ... fd7232ad57

:kez: Pedos, well got what he deserved, they should be glad he didn't rape the girl, and someone else kids.
I see big trouble on the horizon for the parents, criminally and civilly. This was an unjustified shooting based on the parents stupidity. The mother and father made a huge mistake by following the peeper off their property. Had the shooting happened on their property they would have been justified. They should have called the police and gave a description of the peeper and possibly his license plate if one was available. Stupid people with guns are their own worst enemy.

I agree the peeper got what he deserved but you have to be smart about it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, they will likely be sued, and charged over it, you are right about that.
They will get the book thrown at them, when if the peeper got caught they would have likely did nothing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2021, 12:26 am Yeah, they will likely be sued, and charged over it, you are right about that.
They will get the book thrown at them, when if the peeper got caught they would have likely did nothing.
I understand the need to be protective of your childern but these parents were obviously untrained with firearms and ignorant of the law. An excitable parent with a gun who thinks they can take the law into their own hands is dangerous combination that can only result in something stupid.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They could get away with part of the mess, the man took the gun from the woman after all.
They should have not been close enough to him he could take it, they should have not went alone after him since both had guns.
On a legal stage they should have not went after him armed like that not being a threat..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My newest want, I don't know why, but two would be nice :evil:
Witness Hunter
Fully Adjustable Super Sight
Steel Frame
Single Action
Straight Competition Barrel
FINISH: BLUE/BLACK
CAL: 10MM
CAP: 14+1
BBL: 6″
OAL: 10″
WT: 2.88 lbs
UPC: 741566110603

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2021, 10:15 am I understand the need to be protective of your childern but these parents were obviously untrained with firearms and ignorant of the law. An excitable parent with a gun who thinks they can take the law into their own hands is dangerous combination that can only result in something stupid.
They are Negroes, so do you honestly expect them to know, understand, and obey, the laws of personal protection when it comes down to deadly force? Why do you hand out handgun permits to 80 IQ Blacks?

The rule is very simple: Unless you are faced with grievous bodily harm or death, you cannot mag-dump. Simple as that. Faced with that situation? Mag-dump into that nig.

Otherwise, don't.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, you are fortunate to find an 80 IQ these days anyplace no matter the color Mel.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2021, 8:44 am LOL, you are fortunate to find an 80 IQ these days anyplace no matter the color Mel.
Let's be honest though, Blue... Blacks just seem to have a tendency to show low IQ behaviour much more so than any other race!

I think it's partially genetic, Renee thinks it's learned behaviour, but the fact remains! They seem to cause 80 IQ trouble no matter where they are, or where they go!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

thumb_first-woman-to-medal-insixstraightolympics-mediaandsponsorsignore-her-because-sheis-outspoken-19637100.png
thumb_first-woman-to-medal-insixstraightolympics-mediaandsponsorsignore-her-because-sheis-outspoken-19637100.png (28.82 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Kim Rhode was also the youngest US Olympian to win gold at age 17 at the 96 Atlanta games and she won her first World Champoonship at age 13 in Trap Doubles. She's also the only US Olympian to meddle on 5 different continents.

But meanwhile our oh so wonderful prog media attempts to lionize a self-important, ignorant, painted, hammer throwing, clown who brazenly disrespects the very nation that gives her the privilege of practicing her chosen and arguably worthless sport/hobby. Of course I'm speaking of that ignorant black bitch Gwen Berry who has no God damn clue what she is speaking about but yet the running of her ignorant, I'll informed mouth gets front page news.

If you still believe that the news media in North America is in the profession of objectively reporting the news then you are a certified idiot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: July 9th, 2021, 2:19 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2021, 8:44 am LOL, you are fortunate to find an 80 IQ these days anyplace no matter the color Mel.
Let's be honest though, Blue... Blacks just seem to have a tendency to show low IQ behaviour much more so than any other race!

I think it's partially genetic, Renee thinks it's learned behaviour, but the fact remains! They seem to cause 80 IQ trouble no matter where they are, or where they go!
I agree to a point Mel, but a good education, and parents that push you help, and can equal out the difference.
It's called Equatorial Genetics, it's where your people came from, and how they had to live, or survive when it comes to a lot of things in your DNA also.
Equality is fine, but you have to work at things to survive, and learn, the mandates, fake racism, or politics wont make a difference if you don't learn better .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 9th, 2021, 11:46 am thumb_first-woman-to-medal-insixstraightolympics-mediaandsponsorsignore-her-because-sheis-outspoken-19637100.png

Kim Rhode was also the youngest US Olympian to win gold at age 17 at the 96 Atlanta games and she won her first World Champoonship at age 13 in Trap Doubles. She's also the only US Olympian to meddle on 5 different continents.

But meanwhile our oh so wonderful prog media attempts to lionize a self-important, ignorant, painted, hammer throwing, clown who brazenly disrespects the very nation that gives her the privilege of practicing her chosen and arguably worthless sport/hobby. Of course I'm speaking of that ignorant black bitch Gwen Berry who has no God damn clue what she is speaking about but yet the running of her ignorant, I'll informed mouth gets front page news.

If you still believe that the news media in North America is in the profession of objectively reporting the news then you are a certified idiot.
Well to the liberal masses Guangi is a brave woman, especially if she aligns with Democrats who hate America, the others isn't, and just a byline.
Me, I think those are both men anyhow in drag. :yuk:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 9th, 2021, 1:36 pm
Renee wrote: July 9th, 2021, 11:46 am thumb_first-woman-to-medal-insixstraightolympics-mediaandsponsorsignore-her-because-sheis-outspoken-19637100.png

Well to the liberal masses Guangi is a brave woman, especially if she aligns with Democrats who hate America, the others isn't, and just a byline.
Me, I think those are both men anyhow in drag. :yuk:
What do you mean both? Kim Rhode is married and recently had a child...SHE is an outstanding spokesperson for the shooting sports and a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment...The other is a painted gorilla who is dumber than dirt.

If we are going to boil it down to a woman needing to be attractive before she is considered a woman, then that is a sexist and misogynistic load of horseshit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey men can marry men now, come on Renee your are being anti gay, that's so white, and racist of you. :laugh:
And men can have babies now also, the Democrats told me so. :woot:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Twelve year old boy saved his mom from a thirty two year old weirdo with a gun. Kudos for the 2nd amendment. https://100percentfedup.com/12-yr-old-b ... heir-home/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good on the kid, I do hope he isn't tortured over it though, that is something that can stay with you causing mental issues.