..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Nothing is ever a certainty, but Canada has historically respected 'Grandfather' rights. While I cannot own a Thompson sub-machine gun, there are some here who can. If you owned it when it was legal to own, you can continue to own it.

I see this as an acceptable trade off. While I would like to own a Tommy Gun, I can also understand the reasoning as to why they are prohibited for those not Grandfathered in...

The real lasting effects of the Marc Lepine shooting are magazine capacity restrictions, which didn't exist before that incident. Our mag limits are essentially the same as your mag capacity limits in New Jersey... This was one thing that could not be 'Grandfathered' in... All existing mags must be pinned to achieve this limit (even if loose enough for magazine cap restricting pin to just fall out on its own sometimes! It just has to physically be in the mag somehow...) :laugh:

Oh, and unlike England and Oz, we can still carry knives and multi-tools here also! :cool:

I hope we never cuck ourselves quite like they did...

Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Colt will no longer sell AR15's to the civilian market...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

I don't believe Colt has made them for themselves for a while now, Anderson Arms makes them for a lot of those big names now.
I have an old Colt Sporter national match, when Colt was Colt.
Also their ARs is priced out of the market now, it's not like they are loosing much dumping the line.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Mel Gibson wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:25 pm Nothing is ever a certainty, but Canada has historically respected 'Grandfather' rights.
"Rights", that's and interesting word you are using...It's at the crux of this discussion.

As a Canadian you should know that in the case of firearms ownership...you have no "rights", grandfathered or not...What you have are government granted privileges. That's not the same as "rights".
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

I understand what you're saying, Renee. I know Trudeau could decide tomorrow that all guns are banned. And he could. Canadian politics differ somewhat in the fact that our Prime Minister can decide it to be, and it will be such, unlike the US system which must go through multiple layers of 'congress'...

That said, I can only go by what has in fact happened here, historically. And historically, we have granted 'Grandfather Rights' when it comes to changes in most firearms laws.
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

This is how Canada's 'Grandfather Act' looks in relation to firearms... And yes, some guys are Grandfathered in and can own fully automatic firearms such as Tommy Guns, etc.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Someone else fault, of course.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: September 20th, 2019, 10:19 pm Someone else fault, of course.

"Might be my last gun control debate, it's too stupid"... :rofl:

Tucker hits the nail right on the head....People who are pro gun control are either ignorant or they are just plain dumb.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Or dumb with an agenda, it's not just about gun control, it's abuse of power, and making you more of an object to exploit, or get rid of.
Get rid of guns you can throw out the rest of the constitution.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Its not about abuse of power or about guns..

Snakes just go with whatever secures them enough votes to stay in office.

Member of Parliament..

It should be like presidency... 2 terms max.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Oh they want the guns from the general population, it's part of centralizing power in government.
Our Congress, and Senate needs term limits also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Just wondering how many was killed last year in America by Assault Rifles. I would think 0 since they are regulated, and people who have them are really careful.
The lie the liberals like to push is an AR-15, or Ak-47 the general public has is an assault Rifle, they are not, they are just rifles.
They want the definition to change to fit their retarded narrative. The term for an AR-15 is a sporting rifle, just because it looks like an M4, or M16 doesn't make it a military gun.

By the way, one report by the New York times, a liberal rag said that 173 people have been killed in mass shootings in the United States involving AR-15s, since 2007.
That's over a decade, at best 10 a year, so how bad is the made up epidemic when more are killed by just stupidity with a cell phone.
More people are protected, and saved each year with an AR then harmed.

In the end I would fear the liberals agendas, and their gun free zones, not safe either way, and maybe we should ban them.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

If all four go off at once I want it, what a hole it would leave in something.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Some good advise for a setup.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Bug out time :rofl:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

I can see the comment section is shut down..

Probably because Putin thought he was shooting with a bolt-action rifle..

Everybody (except Putin) in that room is now dead.. May they rest in peace.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

He was a desk jockey so it's alright, i wouldn't expect him to know guns.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: November 16th, 2019, 4:53 pm He was a desk jockey so it's alright, i wouldn't expect him to know guns.
Hes nothing but a typical beauracratic pos....No different than any other greedy, power hungry, politician....They are all cut from the same dumb, subhuman, despotic cloth.