..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Four American soldiers have died in the suicide attacks in Kabul.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess you will see a lot more of it before it's done, they know Biden, and company is not there to help the citizens, and an idiot.
There is news that Biden wont help anyone who is left before the set deadline also, so they are pretty much on their own.
There is a lot of children, and school ages kids there as well, the news wont talk about that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 26th, 2021, 3:33 pm My guess you will see a lot more of it before it's done, they know Biden, and company is not there to help the citizens, and an idiot.
There is news that Biden wont help anyone who is left before the set deadline also, so they are pretty much on their own.
There is a lot of children, and school ages kids there as well, the news wont talk about that.
Its up to 12 US soldiers killed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That we are likely told about, there is likely more, and how many civilians I wonder.
i don't care if you are democrat, or republican you have to see what a screwed up person is with this mess.
Thing is it isn't him, it's Hillary, Obama, and others doing the dirty work.

China will get new tech off this also, they will buy the stuff from the Taliban, and they will reverse engineer it.
This explains why Hillary is all involved on the phones lately, it's not like they sold missile plans to them in the past.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 26th, 2021, 4:56 pm That we are likely told about, there is likely more, and how many civilians I wonder.
i don't care if you are democrat, or republican you have to see what a screwed up person is with this mess.

China will get new tech off this also, they will buy the stuff from the Taliban, and they will reverse engineer it.
This explains why Hillary is all involved on the phones lately, it's not like they sold missile plans to them in the past.
Let's not mention the huge deposits of gold, lithium and iridium the Chinese stand to gain from the negotiations they have underway.

Leaving Afghanistan was a incalculable blunder for the US.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think lithium was one of the reasons we first went there, that way they can filthy up the place, and make all those great little power cells, and green energy things. :kez:
Who cares about the environment over there right, as long as we have that false sense of being a good little green moron.

On the radio today some generals have sent people in trying to help those who are left.
My guess against orders, and to make their conscious feel better.
They all should have stood with Trump, and made the politicians do right, and we wouldn't be in this shape.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 26th, 2021, 8:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 26th, 2021, 4:56 pm That we are likely told about, there is likely more, and how many civilians I wonder.

Let's not mention the huge deposits of gold, lithium and iridium the Chinese stand to gain from the negotiations they have underway.

Leaving Afghanistan was a incalculable blunder for the US.
Nobody seems to care about that even though it explains Chinas interest in that dusty hellhole.

Now they got all the Lithium in there and considering that we are going electric, our Lithium needs are just gonna grow.

Who has all the lithium... China.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2021, 2:38 pm Today they said they even have two C1-30s airplanes, maybe I should get a ticket there so I can grab some of our stuff back.
Yeah Afghanistan is rubble on a good day, you have to go back to the early 70s to see a little place here, and there that looks halfway modern.

In my view anyone trying to take over the country is doing it all wrong, you need to be a butcher, and clear one big area so good people can live in peace.
The outside is all out war, and slaughter till you clear it like in a video game.
If the goal was annexation of new territory... Then use terror tactics to subjugate and transform the local population.

Every fucker whos discovered to even have talked to a Taleban, gets the bullet. :laugh:

Start snitching or we are gonna start killing random people. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe not to that extent, but you have to be a hardliner to build a country like that.
Like Iraq, and a lot of those countries they need a strongman with will.
After you raise a generation, or two you can teach them how good they have it under your rule, hell take a local wife, and have kids so to say hey I'm one of you now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 28th, 2021, 9:37 pm Maybe not to that extent, but you have to be a hardliner to build a country like that.
Like Iraq, and a lot of those countries they need a strongman with will.
After you raise a generation, or two you can teach them how good they have it under your rule, hell take a local wife, and have kids so to say hey I'm one of you now.
Afghanistan was a monarchy previously.

We could reinstate the monarchy because the monarchy has ties to the land, culture and the people.

He could be the western minded legitimate ruler of Afghanistan.

And he could be our friend just like the Shah of Iran was.

Thats what the Russians are doing.

They are supporting the legitimate President of Syria against his foes... Instead of trying to create a whole new country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I totally agree with those measures, and it's historically proven in those areas of the world.
Alexander the great even did that, Greeks, and Romans also.
I back them, they rule, and they get the bad press if they kill say a thousand a-hole Jihadist that deserve it.
Meanwhile you get the first rights to gold, oil, or whatever they have to offer.

It's not like Germany, Japan, or Euro countries, most those people will follow good rule, those countries need a strong man willing to take people out, and always have been like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Saddam they should have left in power, most people don't know this, but Kuwait was stealing Iraqi oil.
Omar they should have left in power, he was nuts yes, but kept a stable government, laws, and was good after Reagan showed him what can happen.
Assad the ass hat, good for his country, good rule for muslim, and christian, they should have done him right over the years.

Who cares if they are jerks, and puts, leave them alone if they are stable, and not terrorist.
Now Iran they should have bombed them, and helped Saddam take them out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2021, 7:08 am Image
:thumbsup: Now that's what I'm talking about.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You have to wear silk gloves while shooting with that thing.

Super clean silk gloves... One grain of dirt can scratch the finish on the stock.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a Browning 7mm with a finish like that, I sold it after a few years because I was afraid to take it out, and afraid it would get scratched in my vault.
i loved having the gun, but being I couldn't enjoy it made it useless.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 10:29 am I had a Browning 7mm with a finish like that, I sold it after a few years because I was afraid to take it out, and afraid it would get scratched in my vault.
i loved having the gun, but being I couldn't enjoy it made it useless.
My Sako Forester deluxe has a finish like that. It's tougher and more scratch resistant than you would think. It's probably my primary deer gun and has seen a fair amount of time in the woods and it is none the worse for wear.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here that, but guns in my vault are tight, and there is little room.
I actually need a bigger vault, or sell some guns.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 5:36 pm I here that, but guns in my vault are tight, and there is little room.
I actually need a bigger vault, or sell some guns.
I have the same problem.... Too many guns. Some I haven't used in years. 2 Liberty 16 gun safes and I'm out of room. I think it might be time to cull the herd but it so damn hard pick which ones should go... :laugh:

Maybe just get one 32 gun safe...or 2... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I had the room where my vault is, and I could get someone to deliver one i would get a huge vault.
I have actually considered making one room a vault with a vault door, but then I would need to do the walls in heavy steel, and fire insulation.
Mine is a 16 gun vault, but half is took up with other stuff like some coins, and important papers.