..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Me and a friend of mine we have shot them several times, and we get the big onions which blow up pretty good.
We did it once at the range in summer, and the next day everyone was puking their guts out from the smell :laugh:
We where not there, but got some grief over it, but we had fun, and laughed at them all.

My buddy took a frozen turkey once, and it bounced around the range a lot, he took a frozen fish he caught also.
Primarily I just shoot whats on the range, and targets people leave, or the odd piece of junk left.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:36 pm
Renee wrote: February 18th, 2021, 8:21 pm Mel just stopped talking...or typing as the situation may be.
Now maybe you should stop talking, or better yet go back to the Chank forum where you clowns can entertain yourselves day in and day out talking about banned posters.

This is a respectful forum, and this is a respectful firearms thread. Something you are apparently unable to appreciate, since your posts contain more low-brow attempts at personal attacks than actual 'on topic' material.
Please spare US ALL your butt hurt bullshit.

If you cannot handle a little back and forth teasing, then I suggest find a safe space somewhere on the net were your jimmies will not be rustled so much.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:54 pm Please spare US ALL your butt hurt bullshit.

If you cannot handle a little back and forth teasing, then I suggest find a safe space somewhere on the net were your jimmies will not be rustled so much.
Who is "ALL"? You?

And why do you mention "safe spaces?" When have I ever requested one?

Shut your fucking yap, and keep to the theme of this thread. It's guns.

I don't need to hear how drunk you think I am, or how I can't load a pistol, or how I'll shoot my eye out, or how I'm going to nail my hand to the board, or a million other fucking things that don't belong in a thread about guns...

Teasing I can handle. Now get with the fucking program!

If you have concerns about my ability to operate power tools, start another fucking thread for that...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel's jimmies are rustled....Again...It happens eventually, everywhere he goes... :gyawn: He gets the "vapors" all too easily.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

These Are the Roughly 200 Businesses Whose Leaders Are Backing Gun Control Initiatives
Beth BaumannBeth Baumann| @eb454|Posted: Feb 21, 2021 6:20 PM https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... a-n2585088

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms launched an initiative last year aimed at providing information to Second Amendment-loving Americans. The goal was to provide a comprehensive list of companies and/or CEOs who back gun control initiatives and legislation or have anti-firearm corporate policies in place.

“When we started this project last year, we were actually surprised, and in some cases disappointed, at some of the businesses we added to the list," CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb said in a statement. "We discovered several brand name businesses and corporate leaders who evidently have a nefarious agenda to limit gun rights. Their current and potential patrons should have the knowledge of what their hard earned dollars are actually funding.”

The CCRKBA recently added Gucci to the list after it was revealed the high-end brand donated $500,000 to the March for Our Lives organization, which launched after the Parkland shooting in Florida. March for Our Lives quickly used the funds to advance anti-Second Amendment legislation, Gottlieb said.

According to Gottlieb, putting together the list was about giving pro-gun Americans knowledge about their purchasing habits. It's not about boycotting companies and businesses but rather about giving Americans the ability to make informed decisions about where their hard-earned dollars go.

“We encourage people to buy products from companies they can count on to not support efforts aimed at curtailing constitutional rights,” he explained. “By providing this information, we hope gun owning consumers are making reasonable decisions about which businesses to patronize. This might convince some businesses to re-think their core values.”

“We’re not calling for a boycott of these companies,” Gottlieb said. “Businesses and the people who own them can support whatever kind of philosophy they want, and gun owning consumers can likewise not spend any money with those firms. Let the marketplace decide. Over 100 million American gun owners represent a sizeable [sic] consumer bloc, and they will decide where they spend their money.”

Recommended
The Denial of Evil: The Case of Communism
Dennis Prager
Below are the roughly 200 businesses that made the list:

20/20 Vision
A&M Records
AlleyCorp
Alphabet, Inc.
Amalgamated Bank
Ambition
AMC Theatres
AOL / Time Warner
Ariel Investments LLC
Artsy
Ascend.io
Aspiration
AT&T
Aura
AutoZone
Backpack
Bad Robot
Bain Capital
Bank of America
Beeswax
Begin
Betaworks
Beyond Meat
Bloomberg LP
Bonusly
Brat
Brookfield Property
Brud
Bumble
Burger King
Cambly
Catch & Release
Cerebras Systems
Chipotle
Circle Medical
ClassPass
Clearbit
Clever
Clockwise
CNN
Color Genomics
Comcast
Conde Nast
Costco
Credit Karma
Crunchbase
Curalate
Curtsy
Dannon
Delta Airlines
DICK’S Sporting Goods
Disney Company
DoorDash
Doxel, Inc.
Ebay
Ecolab
Edelman
Elektra Labs
Emerson Collective
Enterprise
Eventbrite
Farmstead
Full Picture
Fundera
Gap Inc.
Gateway Computers
GE
GEICO
Goat Group
Golden
Graphic Packaging
Group Nine Media
Gucci
Guru
Hallmark Cards
Hard Rock Cafe
Havas Group
HBO
Hint, Inc.
HipDot
Hooked
Horizon Media
Humbition
Impossible Foods
Interpublic
Intuit
JOOR
Jumbo Privacy
Kabbage Inc.

Kadena
Kanga
Knowable
Lattice
Levi Strauss & Co.
Lucent Technologies
Lyft
MetaProp.vc
MetLife
Microsoft
Modern Fertility
MongoDB Inc.
MSNBC
MTV
Navient
NBC Universal
NCR Corp.
Neighborland
NewsCred
Nextdoor
NowThis
Nurx
Oaktree Capital
Oberndorf Enterprises
Oceans
OfferUp
Okta
Omnicom Group
Openpath
Panera Bread
Parabol
Paravision
Paypal
Pinterest
Plato Design
Postmates
Presto
Prima
Progressive Insurance
Prologis
Publicis Groupe
Quartzy
Reddit
Ribbon Health
Ro
Roofstock
Royal Caribbean Cruises
RXR Realty
Sara Lee
SelfMade
Shoptiques Inc.
Showtime Cable Network
Shutterstock Inc.
Sidewalk Labs
Sift
Skillshare
SkySafe
Small Door
SmartAsset
Snapdocs, Inc.
Solve.io
Sonic
Southwestern Bell
Splash
Square and Twitter
Squarespace
Standard Bots
Subway
Sundia Corporation
Sunlight Health
Superplastic
SurveyMonkey
SV Angel
Symantec
ThirdLove
Thisopenspace inc.
Thrive Capital
Thrive Global
ThunderCore Inc.
Tillable
Tinder
TOMS
Twilio
Uber
Uniform Teeth
Viosera Therapeutics
Virtual Kitchen
Voxer
Voyage
Watsi
WayUp
Whalar
Wizeline
WPP
X.ai, inc.
Y Combinator
Yelp
Yum Brands
Zola
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think a lot of the companies listed donate to causes for tax right off purposes without really knowing what they are donating to.

Even at first glance I can identify a few companies where anti-gun initiatives are in direct conflict with some of the products they sell. Dick's Sporting Goods for one..I know they stopped selling so-called assault weapons but they still sell guns and ammunition...Ebay still sells gun parts. Reddit hosts dozens of firearms related groups and forums. These are just a few that I can recognize as having direct conflict of interests with what they offer the public and the anti-gun moonbat initiatives they donate to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Quite a few of those also are partly owned by George Soros, and has controlling interest.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 12:15 pm Mel's jimmies are rustled....Again...It happens eventually, everywhere he goes... :gyawn: He gets the "vapors" all too easily.
My A-Team jammies aren't ruffled, but I will say this... It's about the guns in this thread. Got it? Guns.

I like you, Renee, but I'm a man, and every good man steps up when shit starts to get silly with females, like you are with your flame forum shit in this thread.

Know the protocol, know the code, and know when you need to learn it, know it, and live it...

Now get with the fucking program!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 24th, 2021, 10:29 am
Renee wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 12:15 pm Mel's jimmies are rustled....Again...It happens eventually, everywhere he goes... :gyawn: He gets the "vapors" all too easily.
My A-Team jammies aren't ruffled, but I will say this... It's about the guns in this thread. Got it? Guns.

I like you, Renee, but I'm a man, and every good man steps up when shit starts to get silly with females, like you are with your flame forum shit in this thread.

Know the protocol, know the code, and know when you need to learn it, know it, and live it...

Now get with the fucking program!
Okay, please let me respectfully remind you that YOU do NOT control ANYTHING here...LEARN IT....ACCEPT IT.. and stop being such a sensitive ass.

BTW, I don't really care if you own or wear "ruffled jammies". I'm not here to call into question your taste in sleeping attire... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:19 am Okay, please let me respectfully remind you that YOU do NOT control ANYTHING here...LEARN IT....ACCEPT IT.. and stop being such a sensitive ass.

BTW, I don't really care if you own or wear "ruffled jammies". I'm not here to call into question your taste in sleeping attire... :laugh:
Don't fucking Jimmie me Jules...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 25th, 2021, 9:12 am
Renee wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:19 am Okay, please let me respectfully remind you that YOU do NOT control ANYTHING here...LEARN IT....ACCEPT IT.. and stop being such a sensitive ass.

Don't fucking Jimmie me Jules...

Good film...."Did you see a sign in front of my house that says "Dead N***** Storage"?... :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

B.C. targets gang and drug violence in new gun bill
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5935800
:wacko: Yep. This should get the gangsters off the streets.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 4th, 2021, 8:56 am B.C. targets gang and drug violence in new gun bill
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5935800
:wacko: Yep. This should get the gangsters off the streets.
"It will also curtail gang members use of shooting ranges"

So this "law" is going to stop gang members from using shooting ranges...Is that a big problem in Canada???... :think:

And just how are they going to stop the gang members from using shooting ranges??? Do gang members in Canada announce themselves when they go to the range???...

"Hey Bru,..I be going banging at the shoot club...gonna bust some caps wit my KelTec nigga 9."..

Mel will be right there with them... :laugh:

Maybe I ask too many questions?...Maybe I expect too much from politicians? But from where I sitting, a trained chimp could come up with better ideas on just about any issue than the average elected representative...We're all fucked because we let stupid people vote.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:45 am "It will also curtail gang members use of shooting ranges"

So this "law" is going to stop gang members from using shooting ranges...Is that a big problem in Canada???... :think:

And just how are they going to stop the gang members from using shooting ranges??? Do gang members in Canada announce themselves when they go to the range???...

"Hey Bru,..I be going banging at the shoot club...gonna bust some caps wit my KelTec nigga 9."..

Maybe I ask too many questions?...Maybe I expect too much from politicians? But from where I sitting, a trained chimp could come up with better ideas on just about any issue than the average elected representative...We're all fucked because we let stupid people vote.
Don't ever try to make sense of Canadian firearm regulations... It only exists to add extra layers of hassle to legal law abiding gun owners, in an attempt to fix problems that don't actually exist within this group. They do this in an attempt to make it look like they're trying to fix the problem that they are unwilling to admit to, nor able to fix: That black and brown gang bangers keep shooting each other with illegally owned guns. No laws will stop this, and it would be 'racist' to address where the problem actually exists.

No different than the US, basically... If you remove your Negroes from the violent shooting statistics, low and behold your country really doesn't have a violent gun problem after all!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 4th, 2021, 9:12 pm
Renee wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:45 am "It will also curtail gang members use of shooting ranges"

Don't ever try to make sense of Canadian firearm regulations... It only exists to add extra layers of hassle to legal law abiding gun owners, in an attempt to fix problems that don't actually exist within this group. They do this in an attempt to make it look like they're trying to fix the problem that they are unwilling to admit to, nor able to fix: That black and brown gang bangers keep shooting each other with illegally owned guns. No laws will stop this, and it would be 'racist' to address where the problem actually exists.

No different than the US, basically... If you remove your Negroes from the violent shooting statistics, low and behold your country really doesn't have a violent gun problem after all!
12% of our population (blacks) are responsible for 40 to 60% of violent crime in the US according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports....But that's just life in the hood. Sub standard education, an epidemic of drugs, fatherless families where Grandma raises the kids, a systemic distain for mainstream middle class life, a media created and perpetuated victim mentality and an idolization of hip-hop thuggery all contribute to a culture where anti-social behavior is the norm...

I'm not sure how it is up there but that's it in a nutshell here.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 5th, 2021, 12:24 pm 12% of our population (blacks) are responsible for 40 to 60% of violent crime in the US according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports....But that's just life in the hood. Sub standard education, an epidemic of drugs, fatherless families where Grandma raises the kids, a systemic distain for mainstream middle class life, a media created and perpetuated victim mentality and an idolization of hip-hop thuggery all contribute to a culture where anti-social behavior is the norm...

I'm not sure how it is up there but that's it in a nutshell here.
Canada doesn't publish race based crime data (I guess it's racist to do), but people know what's up. If we hear of a shooting in Toronto for instance, we all assume the perp is black, and we are correct 99.9% of the time.

Luckily Canada has a much smaller percentage of Blacks than the US, and the blacks here are typically concentrated in certain areas of larger cities, so most people are 'isolated' from their violence and shenanigans . Where I live, I can go months without seeing a black guy.

That said, our Native Injuns cause the same amount of trouble too. Many of them will emulate the Negro thug lifestyle. Luckily most stay in and around their Injun Reserves when they do this.

While Canada doesn't publish race based crime data, we will publish race based incarceration rates in image below. Blacks and Injuns leading by a far, far margin here! Just goes to show that Blacks cause more trouble no matter where they are... Even in Canada, a place without much history with slavery, decent schools, a generally safe and friendly environment, they still land their asses in Federal jail at a rate many times higher than any other race other than Injuns:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Okay I'm still looking for a new shotgun...I've at least made a decision on what it will be for...It's going to be strictly for sporting clays so it will need to be more of a target gun...I've narrowed it down to 3...each has pluses and minuses.

1. SKB RS300 Hybrid...Pros..Fully adjustable butt and comb, stock shims for further adjustment, beautiful fit and finish nice graceful lines, full series of standard and Competition chokes available direct from SKB..SKB has stellar customer service... Cons...Turkish, reliability unknown.

2. Mossberg 930 pro series sporting...Pros...Made in USA...Competition chokes included...developed with input from Gil Ash of the OPS shooting school...Corrosion resistant finish, easy to clean...
adjustable stock shims.. Fits me well... Cons...It's a mossberg, sucky customer service...big and bulky... no class or grace...weighs a ton, over 8 pounds.

3. Beretta A300 Sporting...pros made in USA, Beretta name, low price, A300 reputation for reliability.... Cons...cheap parts sourced gun, no adjustability... terrible wood..fit and finish is very sub par for a Beretta. Beretta has awful customer service.

Any thoughts?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would go with Mossburg out of the three.
i'm waiting a bit for the one I want, I read the Remington 1100 will be made again. Also I might see something else by then so I can wait.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 17th, 2021, 1:27 pm Beretta name.

Any thoughts?
Beretta.

Narrowed it down for you. You want to shoot Skeet? Clay's?

I'm not saying this is the way things should be, but it's how they are: At my old range, Beretta O/U was the de facto minimum 'respected' shotgun for clays. Mossberg? No...

Some guys there had old SxS that where from either England or America, and they would fit in certainly, but the vast majority were packing a Beretta O/U.

Take that as you will, my robust poster!