SNOW IN VICTORIA -- MONTH FOUR!!!!!

RDL

SNOW IN VICTORIA -- MONTH FOUR!!!!!

December -- tons of snow :smilesnow:

January -- snow on New Year's Day :smilesnow:

February -- tons of snow :smilesnow:

March -- snow on the ground yesterday at 11am, and a quick burst of snow at 4am this morning :smilesnow:

RDL

Re: SNOW IN VICTORIA -- MONTH FOUR!!!!!

Also I'm still trying to get over a cold I've had these last few days.

I barely slept at all last night.

Too weak to do my taxes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Rain here, and windy, so depressing :(
At least I can function today, and not crying over a migraine :happy: not did much though. We might get some flurries the news said today, but they know nothing.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

I found a few potential job leads on the job search facility's blog, but I'll pursue them another day.

All the regular computers at the library were occupied, so I had to use the 15 minute express computer.

Too sick to go to the job search facility and take the time to apply to those jobs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sick, i hope not a virus or something, people here have been getting sick all over.
Mold, and such aggravating allergies a lot here, people catch more stuff.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

This morning I was too tired to go to a 9:30 meeting, still tired from when I didn't sleep very well on Sunday night, even though I slept a lot on Monday night.

I ate spaghetti, went to the bank... but was pissed off because of the cold, the cold weather, being tired, being hungry, not having enough money in my bank account, some girl from my meetings dying from her addiction to drugs and alcohol... I could go on ad infinitum about all the things that are pissing me off today... so I didn't go to a noon meeting...

I went to the liquor store instead... and yelled at/fingered a guy whose car alarm kept going off... anyway I made it home and drank for a while... got temporary relief from the anger...

But then eventually I sobered up, and I got all bitchy again... started throwing tables and chairs and a shopping cart in my living room... then I phoned the drugstore post office to badger them about why they didn't have any of the tax forms/guides/envelope I need... but they very kindly referred me to the Canada Revenue Agency... so I phoned the CRA to ask for the tax stuff... and they will have it within 10 business days...

But I didn't get to yell at anyone or call anyone the C word... so I went to the grocery store I got fired from in 2010 and banned from in 2011... tried to find the supervisor who keeps kicking me out every time I try to return cans and bottles, but she wasn't there... my former manager was there, but the self absorbed bitch was too busy socializing with the cashiers, and did not notice me one bit... so again I didn't get to yell at anyone or call anyone the C word...

So here I am at the library, not 100% sober yet, just waiting for someone to piss me off at just the right time...
RDL

Oh, and I farted at the library again, and this time it was very loud, with people behind me.

What they gonna do, ban me from the library, I'm already not supposed to be on the internet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:poo:
Terrible :spit:
RDL

Slowly learning how to live without Facebook, now that I can't go back to Facebook with a new account because I don't have a cellphone.

Stalking people on Google is just as good as stalking people on Facebook, and in some cases, better.

I just found out what one of my former classmates has been up to for the last 10 years.

But I better get off the computer before I go completely crazy.

Need to take a walk in the fresh air. Good night :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope you are safe out there, have a good night. Sorry I was off so much, kids here demanding my time. :chow:
RDL

Victoria appears to be done with the snow... but the rain is falling like crazy :row:

Anyway, I found a bus daypass valid only for today... someone dropped it on the ground... I will use it to get home from the library tonight... maybe won't have to spend so much time in the rain :row:

I also found a single fare bus ticket... someone dropped that on the ground too... I think I will save that one for another day... maybe tomorrow... especially if it's gonna be so wet :row:
RDL

Also, my job search is picking up steam... I applied for three positions today... one washing cars at three different car lots... one picking and shipping produce... and one performing janitorial duties at the university that my two older brothers attended...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good luck on the jobs :)

Here it was nice out today, I did a little bit out there, but we may be getting snow this weekend :facepalm:
RDL

Also, on Tuesday I phoned the drugstore's post office and asked them to give me the number for the Canada Revenue Agency.
So I phoned the Canada Revenue Agency and made them send me the tax guide, the tax forms, and the envelope.
It will arrive in 10 business days, which means two Tuesdays from now.
RDL

The drugstore's post office was supposed to have all that stuff, but they ran out and couldn't get more.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I dropped my Taxes off today to be done, I couldn't sit there, and wait because I was about to fall at the time. I hope she will have them done tomorrow so i can get it over with.
RDL

This is my 12th consecutive set of taxes.
The first 7 years my dad helped me with them, so this will be my 5th year doing it on my own.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: I think my first was like in 1983 maybe, I filled them out myself, did for years till it got complicated. The pros still have issues with mine, get kicked back all the time for not filing them correctly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

34 years maybe, seems a lot longer to me.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.