BACK FROM THE DEAD in time for HALLOWEEN!!!!!

RDL

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around. July 26 to October 7, I had a sandwich board job for a Vietnamese restaurant downtown.
I've had the time of my life, but unfortunately I was spending lots of money on bus tickets to get to and from work.
Also, I was spending quite a bit of my income on Vietnamese food.
So, a trip to the internet cafe every once in a while just wasn't in the budget.
Now that the job's over, I'm back :)

RDL

That last week or two in July was quite the roller coaster ride.

July 15 I ended up joining a Saturday afternoon group of about 6 or 7 guys... we intended to help each other through the 12 steps... then we ended up just studying the literature and not doing the 12 steps... then there was a huge blowup on Oct 7, and the group folded.

July 22 was free root beer day at A&W, and I went to 7 different A&W locations in one day... plus 4 coupons earlier in the month... plus 3 coupons in late July and early August... that's a lot of root beer!
RDL

July 26 I found out that my beloved Wednesday night meditation group, which I was a part of for nearly 6 years, closed down because the treasurer didn't pay rent to the church for 2 years :angry:

July 27 I showed up at a Thursday night meeting and ate an entire plate of cheese :blush: and got in shit for it :angry:

July 28 I weighed myself, and I'm 173 lbs :) and got $50 for losing 5 lbs :) now I'm 3 lbs from my target weight :)

July 28 I found out that a beloved individual from a morning meeting passed away :(

July 29 I picked off a suspicious looking dark spot from my left wrist :unsure: hope it wasn't cancer :unsure: don't know, don't care :unsure:
RDL

Aug 6 I saw the Victoria Symphony Splash :) and I spent so much time waiting for the bus home that I peed in my shorts :angry:

Aug 8 I found out that someone close to me is getting a divorce :( but maybe it's for the best :)

Aug 18 I ran into the girl who dumped me in 2009... the one who I posted stuff about on Facebook... I said hi to her, and she ran to the bus driver to complain... it's been 8 years, you'd think she'd be less bitter by now :roll:
RDL

Sept 4 I caught a bit of the Vancouver Island Blues Bash :)

Sept 24 I ran into the mother of the girl who dumped me in 2009 :angry: and she was working for the company that fired me in 2010 and banned me in 2011 :angry: different location than the one I got fired from, but still, it hurts :angry:
RDL

Sept 12 I had a slip and fall and hurt my right knee... my fault for walking on a wet floor at my meetings, and with crappy shoes with the bottom worn off :blush:

Oct 6 I had a slip and fall and hurt my right knee again... again, my fault for walking in the rain with crappy shoes with the bottom worn off :blush:

Oct 8 (day before Canadian Thanksgiving) I finally swallowed my pride and asked my mom and dad to buy me new shoes :blush:

Oct 9 (Canadian Thanksgiving) was more like Christmas... dad bought me 2 pairs of new shoes, a total of $257 :stars:
RDL

I just finished catching up on relatives' Instagram photos of their world travels.
RDL

P.S. Feb through May I have a sign promo for a tax company, then May through October I can return to the sign promo at the restaurant :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW you have a lot that went on, and skinny man now, maybe a bit more skinny than you should be.
Good to see you, was hoping nothing happened to you, was worried. That's the bad thing about the internet, people come, and go without word a lot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: October 10th, 2017, 6:45 pm WOW you have a lot that went on, and skinny man now, maybe a bit more skinny than you should be.
Good to see you, was hoping nothing happened to you, was worried. That's the bad thing about the internet, people come, and go without word a lot.
Oh, believe me, I'm just the right weight.
Dr. Oz had a segment called "Are You Overfat?" and he said that if twice your waist size is greater than your height, then you are overfat.
My waist is 34", so twice my waist size is 68", and my height is 5'10", which is 70", so I'm definitely not overfat.

A lot did go on, some good, some not so good, but I've got my year all planned out.
October through January I hope to get a sign job for a store that is about to begin its closing out sales.
Haven't gotten it yet, but fingers crossed.
Then of course, next year February through May will be the sign job for the income tax company.
Then of course, next year May through October will be the sign job for the Vietnamese place again.

I know what you mean about people coming and going from the internet, or real life for that matter.
"Who Knew" by Pink is currently playing on Ocean 98.5.
That song always makes me think of people I miss :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mine is the same, and my scales say i'm lean with the BMI added. You need to find out if it's muscle mass adding the weight, or fat.
I'm 204 right now

I'm at 18.5, just took it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Enough of all the sad songs and all the people that we miss.
I'll try to cheer us up.

Halloween is coming.
Time to party... or get even with enemies... or both...

[video][/video]
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2017, 10:17 pm Mine is the same, and my scales say i'm lean with the BMI added. You need to find out if it's muscle mass adding the weight, or fat.
I'm 204 right now

I'm at 18.5, just took it.
To be honest, I've never taken my body fat...
But I do know that at 173 lbs. and 5'10", my BMI is just under 25, and I'm just barely normal weight...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm:
Ill just be sad, that video got on my nerves :teehe:
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2017, 10:27 pm :facepalm:
Ill just be sad, that video got on my nerves :teehe:
I didn't post it for you.
I posted it for me.
Like I said before...
Aug 18 I ran into the girl who dumped me in 2009... the one who I posted stuff about on Facebook... I said hi to her, and she ran to the bus driver to complain... it's been 8 years, you'd think she'd be less bitter by now :roll:
Sept 24 I ran into the mother of the girl who dumped me in 2009 :angry: and she was working for the company that fired me in 2010 and banned me in 2011 :angry: different location than the one I got fired from, but still, it hurts :angry:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You said cheer us up :unsure:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Be safe alright, and enjoy what you can. :)
RDL

This next piece of news is so big it requires me to start a new page...

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.