RDL wishing you a very merry Christmas!

RDL

Here's what's going on in my life:

Nov 1 - got a cleaning position... it's seasonal, but could become permanent if I do a good enough job... I haven't made this much money per month in a long time :)
RDL

Nov 24 - made it to my goal weight of 170 lbs... :) but it means that my dad isn't going to pay me to lose weight anymore :(
RDL

Nov 25 - 31st birthday! :) $200 from my parents :) plus I am expecting $200 from my parents at Christmas :)
RDL

Nov 20 - had a slip and fall on the bus because the bus driver drove quickly before I had the chance to get to my seat... that's like my 3rd slip and fall in the last 3 months... but don't worry, I'm not suing... because I'm such a nice person :)
RDL

Jan 1 2018 - on top of my usual $1133.42 I get per month in disability from the provincial government, I will be getting a $52 transportation subsidy... I can get that in cash or as a disability bus pass... so today (Dec 1) I phoned the provincial government and am getting my disability bus pass reinstated for January 2018... :)

Dec 1 2017 - in the meantime, I bought an $85 monthly bus pass for December :) no more having to walk :)
RDL

[video][/video]
RDL

Just looking at Twitter stuff and Instagram pics and forum posts... there really isn't much to see on the internet these days... I guess I should get going :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:cheer: i hope the job is permanent, congrats in any event .
170, i would look like I'm wasting away, it seems unhealthy thinking about it since i weighed that much in grade 5
Merry Christmas season to you RDL, don't fall anymore :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Merry Christmas

Father Says Store Santa Prayed With Girl Who Asked Him to Cure Her Cousin's Leukemia

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/father-says-s ... 18265.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's pretty sweet of him to do that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.