Still in contact with my ex-girlfriend and her mom...

RDL

Still in contact with the girl who broke my heart in 2009... anyway she showed up at the food court just over a week ago while I was working... I couldn't resist but talk to her and look at her, even though it made her uncomfortable...

The next day, which was a week ago, I was riding the bus, and I saw my ex-girlfriend's mom on the other side of the street waiting for her bus... so I got off my bus, ran across the street, and caught her bus...

Today, I walked into my ex-girlfriend's mom's place of employment and said hi and waved to my ex-girlfriend's mom... even though I'm banned from all locations of that grocery chain since 2011...

RDL

I can tell I've still got unresolved anger issues...

Earlier today, I got on a bus, and bumped into some elderly man's luggage, and it took everything in me not to give him a nice big punch in the head... I ended up just muttering swear words and threats...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: You bumped into his stuff, and got mad at him, you sure your really not mad at yourself for being clumsy ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

You hurt my feelings :cakegone:

Nah just kidding, I'm feeling better about that... I'm also feeling better about something that I was angry about on Sunday... Sunday some old lady at the food court said I was helpful and nice, then she said she was being sarcastic and she didn't think I was all that helpful or nice... I only stewed about it for a day and then I was fine :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If your cleaning, and that's your job as long as you do your job to heck with her, just smile, and go on :)
Dealing with public can be trying, when I worked at this lumber store I got into it a few times with people, and was reprimanded a few times.
Most days I looked over most stuff, you gotta, a lot of people are quite stupid, and obnoxious.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

I went through a particularly stressful time on Saturday about halfway through my shift...
I was on break and the power suddenly went out for the whole mall...
All the stores in the mall had to close down, and it was disturbing and made me nauseous...
I still had to stay and wipe tables and put away trays and wash the trolleys where people put the trays...
At least the power was on in my apartment building when I got home...
But still it was stressful enough that I had to have a 1.5 L bottle of wine Saturday night...
I also had a 750 mL bottle of wine Sunday night...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i had that happen at work a few times, first time was at the lumber place I worked at, was quite dark in there with the bats, and rats :teehe:
It didn't bother me much, some people was afraid of me though since I knew where I was going, and they where afraid to move, and felt me pass them. :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.