July... full of drama...

RDL

July... full of drama...

July 1 - I witnessed a fist fight at the end of my Canada Day 10pm meeting... it sent me into a panic attack... I got the hell out of there...

RDL

July... full of drama...

July 2 - decided I didn't want to be a keyholder at that particular meeting space anymore... too much responsibility for such an unsafe space...
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 3 - got more meds... my doctor was away, so I saw a different doctor... this doctor wants me to get bloodwork done every year... but I don't want to do it... when I had it done in 2015 it showed that my liver tests were elevated... I don't wanna know if my liver tests are worse... and more importantly, I don't want my doctor finding out about me drinking on my meds...
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 3 - went home from that appointment, ate, brushed teeth, took shower, got meds... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 4 - woke up late, 12pm meeting, visited parents...oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 5 - woke up late, 12pm meeting, went around shopping for new watch to replace the one I accidentally left behind on Canada Day, waited for 5:30 meeting... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - woke up late, breakfast, bank, shower, worked 4 hours, dinner, laundry... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 11 - woke up late, 12pm meeting, visited parents...oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 - woke up late, breakfast, bank, shower, worked 4 hours, dinner, laundry... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 18 - woke up early, 9:30 meeting, 12pm meeting, visited parents... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 19 - woke up early... 9:30 meeting... 12pm meeting... got a sandwich... I'm at the internet cafe now... how much longer will I keep myself occupied... or will I bite the bullet and get the bloodwork done... stay tuned...
RDL

July... full of drama...

It's been almost an hour... time to go...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

To tired for Drama here, I try to ignore it, or put it in it's place.
Got into it with the neighbor the other day, I thought I was going to have to ring his chicken neck for him, he is lucky he has a sweet girlfriend.
Getting new counter tops after complaining about the ones they installed a few days ago, get them the 31st.
That's about all the drama I can handle for a while my brain is on vacation. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 19 - after I went to the internet cafe, I rode the bus around, hung out at the mall, then went to a 5:30 meeting... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 20, 21, 22, 23 - woke up late, breakfast, bank, shower, worked 4 hours, dinner, laundry... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 24 - woke up early, 9:30 meeting, 12pm meeting, internet cafe... will I ever get the bloodwork done... stay tuned...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Also, I have news about the ex-girlfriend who broke my heart in 2009... she's moved away and I don't have to deal with her getting all uncomfortable around me anymore... but now some of her special needs friends are approaching me from time to time while I'm working at the food court... they're wanting to hang out with me at that Wednesday night dance for people with disabilities... the one I went to a couple of times in February... luckily it's not running in July or August, and I have a couple of months to figure out if I want to go or not... too much drama over there... and too many memories of her...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Also... July 22 I had a bit of an incident... I was on my 15 minute break at work, and I popped into a sushi place for a snack... these two older Japanese guys were struggling to understand how to work the cash register... also they were struggling to understand our currency... they took a long time to give me my change... I yelled at them for a bit... then as I sat down I loudly said "Chinese!"... I know they're Japanese, but I called them Chinese because I was angry at them... I don't trust them with my money anymore... I would much rather get a snack from the dollar store from now on...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Tonight I am thinking of going to a 6pm meeting... it's a little out of the way, but I think I need a little vacation from the inner city...
RDL

July... full of drama...

5 minutes left... gotta go...

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.