Halloween! more Halloween! and even more Halloween!

RDL

Contemplating going to a Halloween recovery dance on Oct 20... I'm hoping to see one of my friends tonight so he can sell me a ticket...

Definitely going to a Halloween recovery dance on Oct 27...

Also, going to the dance for people with disabilities on Oct 31, and will be dressing up, even if no one else is...

I will, of course, be wearing my janitor costume... in honor of this being my first Halloween since I got my job at the food court...

RDL

I might even do some scary stuff...

Like going to the dentist on Oct 26...

Or maybe even getting that bloodwork done on or shortly before Oct 31...
RDL

How my week went...

Oct 10 - 12pm meeting... voted in the election... bank... lunch... buses... shopping for laundry detergent, toilet paper, potato chips, and chicken noodle soup... 7pm meeting... 8pm meeting...
Oct 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 - worked...
RDL

Oct 16 - 7am meeting... 8:15 meeting... bus around town... bank... brunch... bus around town... 12pm meeting... had a look at that internet cafe near the hospital, and saw that it is still closed like it was last Wednesday... apparently they fell behind on their rent... oops... anyway, had lunch... I'm at the internet cafe downtown... gonna maybe go home, brush teeth, take a shower, do laundry, then maybe 8pm meeting...
Oct 17 - time with family...
Oct 18, 19, 20, 21 - working...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill just be hanging out in my room, hoping all the kids will go away :teehe:
I used to king of enjoy it, but it's just a nuisance anymore, the kids are usually over age to be doing it, they toss their trash all over the place, and just rude.
Most good parents now just go to the places that give it out like in parties, and shopping centers.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Mon Oct 22 - worked...
Tue Oct 23 - day off since I work Saturdays... 7am meeting... 9:30 meeting... 12pm meeting... showered and brushed teeth... went to parents' house for chili... 8pm meeting...
Wed Oct 24 - day off since I work Sundays... 9:30 meeting... 12pm meeting... laundry... copied work pay stubs to send to the ministry... beer... 8pm meeting...
Thu Oct 25 - sick day... been dealing with my 3rd day of sore throat... sniffles and cough from time to time... 12pm meeting... laundry... received disability pay stub, and sent it and my work pay stubs to the ministry... I'm at the internet cafe right now... gonna go to at least one meeting tonight...
Fri Oct 26 - definitely going to go to a 12pm meeting, then the dentist at 3:30, then an evening meeting...
Sat Oct 27 - hope I'm well enough to work... definitely going to Halloween dance...
Sun Oct 28 - hope I'm well enough to work... definitely going to evening meeting...
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: October 17th, 2018, 2:14 pm Ill just be hanging out in my room, hoping all the kids will go away :teehe:
I used to king of enjoy it, but it's just a nuisance anymore, the kids are usually over age to be doing it, they toss their trash all over the place, and just rude.
Most good parents now just go to the places that give it out like in parties, and shopping centers.
What kind of candy are you gonna be eating? Can't have Halloween without candy...

I am looking forward to getting some Coffee Crisp... that's my favorite chocolate bar...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe not any, my mom bought some nasty stuff this year that she likes just in case we have extra.
the small milky-way, 3 musketeer type candy, and already stale.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Fri Oct 26 - went to meetings at 12pm and 8pm... and the 3:30 dentist appointment went surprisingly well... no cavities... and I didn't gag at all, except when I was in the dental office lobby filling out paperwork before my appointment... that's huge progress for me...
Sat Oct 27 - called in sick... 12pm meeting... got meds... did laundry... had a few drinks... went to a Halloween dance at 7pm... dressed as a janitor... left at 8:30 as I was getting tired... went to bed early...
Sun Oct 28 - called in sick... meetings at 9:30, 11am, 12:30, and 2:30... church at 4:30... hung out at the mall... went to bed early...
Mon Oct 29 - called in sick... 12pm meeting... 1:30 meeting... internet cafe downtown... I can confirm that the other internet cafe (the one near the hospital) is officially up for lease... so sad that smartphones and tablets have destroyed the internet cafe industry... anyway... gonna go to a 7pm meeting...
RDL

As for Saturday's Halloween candy... I had some Aero... some KitKat... some Smarties... some Coffee Crisp... some Old Dutch sour cream and onion chips... some chocolate cake... some chocolate cake on Sunday too... and some jujubes on Friday to celebrate how well my dentist appointment went...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sugar addiction, maybe there is a group for that :teehe:
Maybe I should make one. :think: that would be a rough time not serving cookies, and cakes.
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: October 30th, 2018, 12:45 pm Sugar addiction, maybe there is a group for that :teehe:
Maybe I should make one. :think: that would be a rough time not serving cookies, and cakes.
You could always join Overeaters Anonymous :stars:
RDL

Tue Oct 30 - 12pm meeting... then visited family...
Wed Oct 31 - woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep... ended up in a bad mood... showered and did laundry... 9:30 meeting... 12pm meeting... buses... internet cafe downtown... as for tonight, I've got plenty of spare time on my hands, who knows what I'll do :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

RDL wrote: October 31st, 2018, 5:13 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 30th, 2018, 12:45 pm Sugar addiction, maybe there is a group for that :teehe:
You could always join Overeaters Anonymous :stars:
But I don't eat much, and a lean built person, I just eat a lot of sweets
RDL

Halloween night I stayed home... my city doesn't allow fireworks... but the houses behind my apartment building are in a different municipality, one that does allow fireworks... so I got to see some fireworks :stars:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They allow fireworks here, but when I was a kid they didn't. We shot them off anyhow, you could get them from out of state, and people was always selling them.
Cops would catch some people with them, take the fireworks for themselves. :kez:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.