2019!!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

2019!!!!!

Cleaning, I need to clean the whole house, and sort through most everything.
I'm behind by a year now.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

2019!!!!!

RDL wrote: January 28th, 2019, 8:04 pm so yeah, go ahead, say what you want...
No ill intentions meant. As stated, when almost 10 years has passed, my recollection of certain forum threads and events such as this aren't 100%, and that's exactly why our Justice system has the Statute of Limitations for most crimes!
Mel Gibson

2019!!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: January 28th, 2019, 9:33 pm Cleaning, I need to clean the whole house, and sort through most everything.
I'm behind by a year now.
I hate doing this too, but it's gotta get done! Sometimes starting is the hardest thing, and I'll sometimes put things like this on hold too, but once I get started, watch out!

I'm OCD that way, and when I start, I must finish, and thoroughly!

The only thing I have left to do now, is to give my bathtub a sparkling shine... It looks clean, but then in a certain light I can see that I'll need to handle it with some cleansing product.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

2019!!!!!

I am a bit OCD about it also, it keeps me up at night, and stressed.
My health has done a lot to stop me from doing stuff the last year, been a bit rough to get up, and go.
Also dealing with my mom has hindered things, I have been dealing with getting the Kitchen done, and working on the bathroom the last year.
It's getting close, but I'm pretty slow now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

2019!!!!!

Mel Gibson wrote: January 29th, 2019, 3:06 am
RDL wrote: January 28th, 2019, 8:04 pm so yeah, go ahead, say what you want...
No ill intentions meant. As stated, when almost 10 years has passed, my recollection of certain forum threads and events such as this aren't 100%, and that's exactly why our Justice system has the Statute of Limitations for most crimes!
I understand, no worries :)

I do put a lot of details into some of my posts, I don't expect everyone to remember everything correctly :)
RDL

2019!!!!!

Yesterday they were re-doing the re-circulation line for the water in my apartment building (unrelated to my toilet chain issue)... it blew out earlier this month, it left a flood in the lobby, they cleaned it all up, and it took them a while to start getting the line fixed... luckily yesterday I was at work when they were fixing it... but today is my day off, and apparently they are still working on it... so I went to a noon meeting... rode the bus around town... I'm at the internet cafe now... gonna try and stay out of the apartment all day... gonna try and stay out of their way...
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

2019!!!!!

Dont drink.
Mel Gibson

2019!!!!!

Berry Sweet wrote: February 15th, 2019, 7:17 pm Dont drink.
Not even water?
RDL

2019!!!!!

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2019, 8:43 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: February 15th, 2019, 7:17 pm Dont drink.
Not even water?
I am sure there are some people on the internet who would love nothing more than for me to die of dehydration :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

2019!!!!!

People don't drink enough water, it is very important to do so.
RDL

2019!!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 2:58 pm People don't drink enough water, it is very important to do so.
I drink water in various forms... coffee, tea, pop, juice, soup...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

2019!!!!!

That's not exactly the same, you need good water to flush what your body don't need from soup, tea, and all other stuff.
The water in that stuff helps, but still it's not the same, and i think I read Coffee dehydrates your system.
RDL

2019!!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 9:25 pm That's not exactly the same, you need good water to flush what your body don't need from soup, tea, and all other stuff.
The water in that stuff helps, but still it's not the same, and i think I read Coffee dehydrates your system.
You sound like the health nazis that say that french fries and potato chips aren't vegetables :roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

2019!!!!!

:laugh:
No, I eat really poorly myself, but I do drink a lot of water that has helped a lot.
RDL

2019!!!!!

I don't feel like eating or drinking anything right now... lost my appetite tonight...

Chinese piece of shit running the internet cafe makes me sick...

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.