My summer plans!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My summer plans!

:think: might want to not, he might enjoy those side effects, and take more. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My summer plans!

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2019, 5:26 pm :think: might want to not, he might enjoy those side effects, and take more. :spit:
:kez: ... Don't go there... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
RDL

My summer plans!

I ran out of Risperidone on June 10... so now I'm just on the water pill/beta-blocker combo and the Ramipril... both of those I can get more at the end of the month, then I don't have to see my doctor until late September or early October...

This last week or so I've been having problems sleeping and problems digesting... ah but I'm so close to my brother's wedding on Saturday...
RDL

My summer plans!

My brother's wedding went well... but later in the day, my dad went to the ER for issues related to his belly... back in 2005, he had surgery to remove cancer of the appendix, and since then, he's developed abdominal adhesions, and he needs to get them removed... he's currently peeing into a bag while he awaits very big surgery in Vancouver...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My summer plans!

Sorry to here about your dad RDL, my thought are with him, and you all.
I hope nothing bad is going on, and it's minor as it can be.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

My summer plans!

Good news, a) he can have the surgery in Victoria, and b) he doesn't have to have chemo :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My summer plans!

Glad to here, I hope him well RDL, and I hope you can help him somehow, would mean a lot to him most likely if you could.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: My summer plans!

what happened to this RDL guy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe he don't need the internet anymore, or got mad, went off, and got kicked out of Vancouver. :teehe:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

He had disabilities and issues. I hope he's getting the help he needs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes if so I do hope he got help, I hope somehow I helped some when I talked with him.
I know he has issues, and all that, that's why I tried to guide him a little, and not just bash on him like some have.
It may sound cheesy, but I do wish him well, and some understanding.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.