Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 pm

A white guy came to the door with one also, hands up, but then flipped it down on the cops like a fool.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:59 pm

If you ask me one cop needs fired here, and as for Walmart they have needed to go a long time ago now.

Mel Gibson
"VIP"
"VIP"

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:00 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:59 pm
If you ask me one cop needs fired here, and as for Walmart they have needed to go a long time ago now.
I am no fan of Walmart either but I suppose they do, as a private entity, retain the right to set policies while one is shopping in their stores... and can ban you from their stores should you not follow policy.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with this, I suppose... I run a small business, and would hate to be told who I have to accommodate, even if I feel it's not in my best interest to do so.

That said, while Walmart can issue a ban, and the Police can be called in to enforce that ban, it's not the cops job to lecture, dictate, or otherwise attempt to justify their policy, Walmart's policy, or any other policy.

It should be as simple as this: Walmart says no open carry in store, you break their rule, get banned, so in this case all the cops have to do is enforce the ban, explain why, and that's it. It's simple.

Your house, your rules, right? That is why, if I was a US Citizen, I wouldn't even bother with open carry, when in most States you have the easy option to carry concealed and avoid many of these issues... It's what I would do.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:20 pm

I don't disagree that Walmart has that right, but what good is it they do that when a shooter always goes to a gun free zone.
Just because people are paranoid someone has a gun in a holster, cops should not respond, there should not be seven of them sent, and if anything the cops should tell the person who called it's their right.
Walmart should have just asked him to leave instead of starting a situation that the sorry cop refered to blaming the gun owner.

Now for that Gestapo cop, he needs either fired, or demoted, and retrained.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Walmart, you should carry a gun there, this is why https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/coupl ... -security/

Couple Who Survived El Paso Shooting Sues Walmart Over Inadequate Security

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.