For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: September 26th, 2021, 5:33 pm I can tell Odi likes not just fat, but trashy :think:
Not sure if this one fits :think:

Extremely trashy in the bedroom. :teehe:

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:17 pm You obviously have no clue what morbid obesity is... None of the girls Odi posted qualify as morbidly obese.... Like most people regarding this subject, you are clueless and simply parrot the shit you are conditioned to believe without actually knowing what you are talking about... A healthy amount of old style prejudice stemming from religious morality is mixed in your point of view as whether you know it or not.

Just so you know.... "morbid obesity" in medical terms is classified as any individual who is 100 pounds or more over their ideal weight depending upon height and frame. I would lay money on the fact that none of the women you are bitching about are 100 pounds or 220 kilos over their ideal weight. Some of them may classify as "obese" on the BMI scale but the BMI formula is very flawed.

As far as attacking you personally... It's very justified in this regard... You have the unmitigated gall to health or body shame the women posted in this thread but yet we or I should not criticize your excessive alcohol consumption???... YOU have no business criticizing others without cleaning up your own back yard first. Should I not mention your alcoholism? WHY? Should we just sweep it under the rug so that you can express your faux concern for the so called "normalization" of obesity??? I don't fucking think so and if you have a problem THAT, then there is a very simple solution and it's called keeping your mouth shut.

BTW pinhead, "fatties" know better than anyone that society frowns upon them based solely on preconceived notions regarding their weight and size.
.. BUT as any sociologist knowledgeable in human behavior will point out, shaming people usually has the opposite effect than it's intended purpose. If shaming people into thinness actually worked, there would be damn few fat people in this world.... If my shaming you about your alcoholic state of being had any impact on your excessive drinking then you would have gotten sober years ago.
The diversionary tactics are strong with this one. Morbid obesity is described as 80 to 100 pounds above ideal weight. You can Google that. And I'd be willing to bet many of these fatties are above that threshold...

Stop making excuses for, and attempting to normalize, the extreme chubbster. You do society no favours in doing so.

But yet you feel so compelled to do so, that you cannot make even one post devoid of personal attacks or an attempt to flame. It's what people do when they start running out of ideas, and you do it all the time.

It's obvious that fatties stick together as a group, and will defend their own, just like how thug Negroes stick together as a group and will defend their own too!
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:23 pm I guess she was... For an injun.... :laugh:

So I see you still haven't accepted some of the blame for your failed relationship. Do you actually think your excessive drinking played no part in the situation? I find that very hard to believe and always have.

Maybe she just didn't want a guy that shit himself and bragged about it like it was an accomplishment... :laugh:
She was German/Ukrainian, so not much chance there'd be a whole lotta Native Injun in there.

And what does blame have to do with anything? I'm way past that point now, accepting that we simply weren't right for each other, and that it was both of our faults for that. Odi simply commented on her looks. This isn't a relationship discussion.

And again with the drinking flame. Are you even capable of making a post without mentioning drinking? It's beginning to look like you can't. Please don't get stuck on repeat like Sea Major...

That said, you don't even know how much I drink, or when, but that's not surprising coming from a poster that thinks I shit myself either. And no, I don't shit myself. Not sure how you imagined that one up. Maybe one of the retarded idiots at the Chank Forum made that up...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 6:14 pm
Renee wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:23 pm I guess she was... For an injun.... :laugh:

So I see you still haven't accepted some of the blame for your failed relationship. Do you actually think your excessive drinking played no part in the situation? I find that very hard to believe and always have.

Maybe she just didn't want a guy that shit himself and bragged about it like it was an accomplishment... :laugh:
She was German/Ukrainian, so not much chance there'd be a whole lotta Native Injun in there.

And what does blame have to do with anything? I'm way past that point now, accepting that we simply weren't right for each other, and that it was both of our faults for that. Odi simply commented on her looks. This isn't a relationship discussion.

And again with the drinking flame. Are you even capable of making a post without mentioning drinking? It's beginning to look like you can't. Please don't get stuck on repeat like Sea Major...

That said, you don't even know how much I drink, or when, but that's not surprising coming from a poster that thinks I shit myself either. And no, I don't shit myself. Not sure how you imagined that one up. Maybe one of the retarded idiots at the Chank Forum made that up...
Ukrainian...
A slav?

I'm sorry Melson but you mated with a half-breed wench.

She has to go... You know this.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 6:29 pm Ukrainian...
A slav?

I'm sorry Melson but you mated with a half-breed wench.

She has to go... You know this.
Historically Canada (especially Western Canada) has always been a popular destination for Ukrainians. I'll assume that's because the Ukraine is a shithole. We have the third largest group of Uke's behind Russia and Ukraine itself!

We used to call them Hunkies and treat them as second class citizens, but that doesn't happen anymore. They've all assimilated (only about 10% of them here can actually speak Ukraine).

Here it's somewhat rare to find a pure-blooded European from a specific region nowadays. Even though I look Whiter than your average Scandinavian, I'm roughly 1/3 Scandinavian (Fathers side), 1/3 Germanic (Grandfathers side), and 1/3 Eastern Euro myself (Grandmothers side originally from Poland).
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 5:59 pm
Renee wrote: September 26th, 2021, 4:17 pm You obviously have no clue what morbid obesity is... None of the girls Odi posted qualify as morbidly obese.... Like most people regarding this subject, you are clueless and simply parrot the shit you are conditioned to believe without actually knowing what you are talking about... A healthy amount of old style prejudice stemming from religious morality is mixed in your point of view as whether you know it or not.

Just so you know.... "morbid obesity" in medical terms is classified as any individual who is 100 pounds or more over their ideal weight depending upon height and frame. I would lay money on the fact that none of the women you are bitching about are 100 pounds or 220 kilos over their ideal weight. Some of them may classify as "obese" on the BMI scale but the BMI formula is very flawed.

As far as attacking you personally... It's very justified in this regard... You have the unmitigated gall to health or body shame the women posted in this thread but yet we or I should not criticize your excessive alcohol consumption???... YOU have no business criticizing others without cleaning up your own back yard first. Should I not mention your alcoholism? WHY? Should we just sweep it under the rug so that you can express your faux concern for the so called "normalization" of obesity??? I don't fucking think so and if you have a problem THAT, then there is a very simple solution and it's called keeping your mouth shut.

BTW pinhead, "fatties" know better than anyone that society frowns upon them based solely on preconceived notions regarding their weight and size.
.. BUT as any sociologist knowledgeable in human behavior will point out, shaming people usually has the opposite effect than it's intended purpose. If shaming people into thinness actually worked, there would be damn few fat people in this world.... If my shaming you about your alcoholic state of being had any impact on your excessive drinking then you would have gotten sober years ago.
The diversionary tactics are strong with this one. Morbid obesity is described as 80 to 100 pounds above ideal weight. You can Google that. And I'd be willing to bet many of these fatties are above that threshold...

Stop making excuses for, and attempting to normalize, the extreme chubbster. You do society no favours in doing so.

But yet you feel so compelled to do so, that you cannot make even one post devoid of personal attacks or an attempt to flame. It's what people do when they start running out of ideas, and you do it all the time.

It's obvious that fatties stick together as a group, and will defend their own, just like how thug Negroes stick together as a group and will defend their own too!
I think most in this thread are morbidly obese, but lets not forget those 80 to 100 lb ideal weights don't count in a lot.
They don't count body muscle mass, build, water weight, your keys in your pocket in most places.
I'm not making excuses for any of those fat ones, just those facts.
Oh, also I have been called morbidly obese from a fat girl sitting at a desk. :laugh:
I was 220 lbs, little body fat at all, the gym attendant at work told me a was a bit lean, and needed more fat.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 26th, 2021, 9:03 pm Oh, also I have been called morbidly obese from a fat girl sitting at a desk. :laugh:
I was 220 lbs, little body fat at all, the gym attendant at work told me a was a bit lean, and needed more fat.
That was most likely Renee sitting at that desk. :wink:

She likes to spread around her misery to all...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm arresting her for indecent behavior.

I have to search her for guns. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 5:59 pm

Diversionary tactics my ass...Face it alky, you're ignorant.

So does my spotlighting the truth about your drinking bother you? Maybe if you weren't a PKB kinda moron I wouldn't have to shove it up your ass all the time.

It's not MY fault that you are a alcoholic and that you appear to be blissfully in denial of what it is doing to you. But don't mind me, just carry on with your health shaming of others... Hypocrisy is strong in your bullshit.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 6:14 pm

Hey moron, you bragged about shitting yourself after a date or some shit on DV years ago... You obviously thought it was amusing... It was during you cat killing phase... You must have been drunk again or still or whatever.

Furthermore you have admitted many times that you drink too much... You even admitted that nothing good will come of it and it won't end well... You also claimed to have alcoholic parents and were raised in an abusive household... I'm not making this up. So stop trying to weasel your way around it.

BTW, this is not a health discussion either but it didn't stop you from health shaming the women posted in this thread.... As I stated previously, "Hypocrisy is strong in your bullshit"... You really need to take my previous advice and just STFU.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The BMI charts are one fit for all.

The latina and Lizzybee are not morbidly obese.

Lizzy is fat but I bet she wont run out of breath too soon.

And the latina is pretty muscular with some fat added onto it.

I dont think they are dying of heart attack any time soon. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 27th, 2021, 10:05 am Hey moron, you bragged about shitting yourself after a date or some shit on DV years ago... You obviously thought it was amusing... It was during you cat killing phase... You must have been drunk again or still or whatever.

Furthermore you have admitted many times that you drink too much... You even admitted that nothing good will come of it and it won't end well... You also claimed to have alcoholic parents and were raised in an abusive household... I'm not making this up. So stop trying to weasel your way around it.

BTW, this is not a health discussion either but it didn't stop you from health shaming the women posted in this thread.... As I stated previously, "Hypocrisy is strong in your bullshit"... You really need to take my previous advice and just STFU.
I remember that! I kind of shit myself, but handled it like a true gent with finesse: My Ex and I were returning back to her apartment after a restaurant meal, and I could feel something start to rumble in me belly. I dart into the shitter as quickly as I could, get me pants down, but ended up blasting shit into me underwear before I could get those off too. So far I'm safe...

I always carry my MacGyver Swiss Army tool, so I cut up my boxers and flushed them. So far, so good! Now I have to decide: Do I clean up my ass with some wet toilet paper, or simply take a quick shower? I chose the latter, which may have been a mistake... I asked the Ex if she would mind if I took a quick shower to freshen up. She asked me if I shit myself (since I'd normally never ask to take a shower at her place). Of course I lied and said I just need a quick refresh in the shower.

It all worked out OK! There is no evidence that I ever did shit my boxers, although I suspect she probably thought I did. It's OK though, since I'm innocent until my guilt is proven! One must keep calm under these circumstances. It can happen to the best of us, especially when one consumes spicy foods. If you're under the impression that I regularly shit my ass up, you're wrong... It's something that can happen to almost everyone every few years perhaps, for a variety of reasons. You're lying if you state that you've never shit yourself at least once since you were a toddler!

And yes, sometimes I drink too much, but who hasn't? Unless you're a teetotaler, almost everyone drinks too much once in a while. You sound like a teetotaler Renee, so your opinion on the matter is null and void! Just accept that.

And I'm not 'health shaming' these women. I'm pointing out the fact that most are morbidly obese (which they are, contrary to your rose coloured glasses), and belong in fat camps (which they do, contrary to your claim that they're of healthy weight). Of course it's not surprising to me that one of their fellow chubbsters will go to bat for them every time.

When I become Dictator, your ass will be the first that gets shipped to the fat camps, just to send a message to all the others. Make an example out of you...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 27th, 2021, 7:49 pm
Renee wrote: September 27th, 2021, 10:05 am Hey moron, you bragged about shitting yourself after a date or some shit on DV years ago... You obviously thought it was amusing... It was during you cat killing phase... You must have been drunk again or still or whatever.

I remember that! I kind of shit myself, but handled it like a true gent with finesse: My Ex and I were returning back to her apartment after a restaurant meal, and I could feel something start to rumble in me belly. I dart into the shitter as quickly as I could, get me pants down, but ended up blasting shit into me underwear before I could get those off too. So far I'm safe...

I always carry my MacGyver Swiss Army tool, so I cut up my boxers and flushed them. So far, so good! Now I have to decide: Do I clean up my ass with some wet toilet paper, or simply take a quick shower? I chose the latter, which may have been a mistake... I asked the Ex if she would mind if I took a quick shower to freshen up. She asked me if I shit myself (since I'd normally never ask to take a shower at her place). Of course I lied and said I just need a quick refresh in the shower.

It all worked out OK! There is no evidence that I ever did shit my boxers, although I suspect she probably thought I did. It's OK though, since I'm innocent until my guilt is proven! One must keep calm under these circumstances. It can happen to the best of us, especially when one consumes spicy foods. If you're under the impression that I regularly shit my ass up, you're wrong... It's something that can happen to almost everyone every few years perhaps, for a variety of reasons. You're lying if you state that you've never shit yourself at least once since you were a toddler!

And yes, sometimes I drink too much, but who hasn't? Unless you're a teetotaler, almost everyone drinks too much once in a while. You sound like a teetotaler Renee, so your opinion on the matter is null and void! Just accept that.

And I'm not 'health shaming' these women. I'm pointing out the fact that most are morbidly obese (which they are, contrary to your rose coloured glasses), and belong in fat camps (which they do, contrary to your claim that they're of healthy weight). Of course it's not surprising to me that one of their fellow chubbsters will go to bat for them every time.

When I become Dictator, your ass will be the first that gets shipped to the fat camps, just to send a message to all the others. Make an example out of you...
Okay, thanks for the complete recap of how you shit your pants and then ditched the evidence... AGAIN...It's obvious that you are proud of it. :kez: Everyone needs something they are good at... :laugh:

And yes shitting yourself can happen but most people do not brag about it is such detail. AND it is usually an extreme rarity unless there is something wrong like an illness, or mental incapacity of some kind, or if you are a gay bottom who is into fisting... OR as in your case, it gives a feeling of accomplishment. And no it doesn't happen every few years, at least not to most people.

I personally can proudly say that I have never shit myself, at least not since I was a toddler. No matter how sick I have been, or how shitfaced I have been, I have always had complete control over my bowels. I've puked many times and have had a girlfriend hold my hair, because contrary to some morons on these forums who claim that I have a dyke hairstyle, I have always, (since I was 3) had long hair well past my shoulders. But I do recall dorming with this one particular obnoxious cow in college, who liked to get fuck up and sleep with whatever guy who would have her. She came in early one morning from her latest gang bang, sloppy drunk as fuck and proceeded into the shower and shit herself while floundering around trying to sober up. Upon hearing all the commotion (I don't sleep either) I went into the bathroom and caught her doing the "waffle stomp". If you don't know what that is, I'm not explaining it as it is just too gross... Consequently I beat the fuck out of her and made her drunk ass clean and sanitize the entire shower.

Now for the killer part of this. This is the part where I rope, tie, and brand your dumb ass.... So you say you aren't "health shaming" these women? :think: Then why say that they need to go to fat camp if you are not pointing out that obesity isn't healthy???? What's the actual point of your blathering... Oh I get it, :roll: you just don't like the way they look which brings us full circle to my original premise that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...It's okay Mel if chubby girls are not your thing but don't make up dumb excuses for your tastes...:laugh: ..... Looks like I backed you into a corner again, dumbass. You can't compete with me and never could. But don't feel bad, not many on these forums ever could.... I should probably get it by now that this kind of debate failure is to be expected from a guy that thinks shitting himself is normal.... :rofl: .

BTW, I'm not a teetotaler... I enjoy a good bourbon along with a Cult Blood Red Moon cigar,..now and then. But I don't drink until I'm drunk and I don't drink every fucking day like an alk either. Unlike you I don't like to get drunk.. I'm a bad drunk, I'm weepy and belligerent and it's not pretty. I do not like the person I become when I'm drunk. You obviously like being in a state of inebriation or you are drunk so often that you no longer can tell your drunk from sober self. Either way, that is what's known as alcoholism.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 27th, 2021, 4:56 pm The BMI charts are one fit for all.

Exactly and don't let Mel tell you any different. There are varying degrees of health and none of the women you have posted are dangerously unhealthy.

If anyone is in danger of a heart attack it's alky Mel.

Between 2011 and 2015, the leading causes of alcohol-attributable deaths due to chronic conditions in the United States were alcohol-associated liver disease, heart disease and stroke. No doubt it's the same for our neighbors to the north.

Mel needs to stop health shaming these women and worst of all it's glaringly obvious that it's based on his dislike for fat women which is an age old societal phenomenon that needs to go away... He doesn't get that it's okay that not all guys share his taste for skinny, shapeless, injun women... He can claim that his ex was decended from Russian peasants but the photographic evidence he posted, screams POCAHONTAS.... The bitch probably makes a living selling beads and wampum on the side of the road...:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:10 am
Odinson wrote: September 27th, 2021, 4:56 pm The BMI charts are one fit for all.

Exactly and don't let Mel tell you any different. There are varying degrees of health and none of the women you have posted are dangerously unhealthy.

Between 2011 and 2015, the leading causes of alcohol-attributable deaths due to chronic conditions in the United States were alcohol-associated liver disease, heart disease and stroke. No doubt it's the same for our neighbors to the north.

Mel needs to stop health shaming these women and worst of all it's glaringly obvious that it's based on his dislike for fat women which is an age old societal phenomenon that needs to go away... He doesn't get that it's okay that not all guys share his taste for skinny, shapeless, injun women... He can claim that his ex was decended from Russian peasants but the photographic evidence he posted, screams POCAHONTAS.... The bitch probably makes a living selling beads and wampum on the side of the road...:laugh:
The morbidly obese people cant visit popeyes without motorized assistance.

But Lizzy, the latina and Alena Ostanova can probably go on a hike... And its because they do have muscle under there.

You dont notice it but heart is pounding while you are drunk and its pounding when you are hung over.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:10 am

The morbidly obese people cant visit popeyes without motorized assistance.

But Lizzy, the latina and Alena Ostanova can probably go on a hike... And its because they do have muscle under there.

You dont notice it but heart is pounding while you are drunk and its pounding when you are hung over.
Yep, health is individual and fatness being a health indicator, is kind of a poor benchmark ... We are not talking about 300 or 400 pound women here.

I've been heavier than average all my life. All my life I was told that my body was unacceptable and that I was never going to have a boyfriend or that my weight was a health risk. Everyone including friends and family would say to me "You're such a pretty girl, why don't you lose weight?"... But yet I went to a Pack 10 School on a full athletic scholarship and had to beat guys off with a whip and a chair. I've had 4 childern with no pregnancy complications no matter how obese I was. Granted, I am now thinner than I ever was but I'm still larger than average and considered overweight by BMI calculations AND at age 47, I still manage to run about 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. This despite having ACL surgery 5 years ago.

So fat is not ways as it seems and fatties can be surprisingly healthy. It's pretty much a medical fact that a physically active fat person is almost garrenteed to be healthier than a sedentary thin person. Again we are not talking extremes. Old prejudices die hard and hating on fat people is probably the last "safe" or socially acceptable prejudice.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 9:45 am Okay, thanks for the complete recap of how you shit your pants and then ditched the evidence... AGAIN...It's obvious that you are proud of it. :kez: Everyone needs something they are good at... :laugh:

I personally can proudly say that I have never shit myself, at least not since I was a toddler. No matter how sick I have been, or how shitfaced I have been, I have always had complete control over my bowels.
You keep bringing it up, so I must clarify. One day you may have a bout of explosive diarrhea, and I hope Karma ensures it will happen in the middle of a packed mall while you're wearing white pants. Although in modern America that may not raise many eyebrows anymore, since you have been desensitized to degeneracy and filth...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:10 am If anyone is in danger of a heart attack it's alky Mel.

Heart disease and stroke do not run in my family, even though many drink. If anything will get me, it'll probably be cancer, but even that's not too common in family history.

And I don't know why you're stuck on repeat about my Ex being Injun. I already told you I bought her a DNA test when they went on sale. I know her genetic lineage.

Regardless, the women in this thread are obese, and it clearly bothers you that someone would dare call out your obese 'sisters'. You can take the chub out of the chubster, but deep down they will always identify with, and side with, the chubster. Once a chubster, always a chubster.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:10 am If anyone is in danger of a heart attack it's alky Mel.

Heart disease and stroke do not run in my family, even though many drink. If anything will get me, it'll probably be cancer, but even that's not too common in family history.

And I don't know why you're stuck on repeat about my Ex being Injun. I already told you I bought her a DNA test when they went on sale. I know her genetic lineage.

Regardless, the women in this thread are obese, and it clearly bothers you that someone would dare call out your obese 'sisters'. You can take the chub out of the chubster, but deep down they will always identify with, and side with, the chubster. Once a chubster, always a chubster.
Yeah okay. Why don't you just openly wave the white flag and say "Renee beat the shit out of me, again"... :laugh:

But truth be told, beating the shit out of you is no great feat. Because it's obvious that shit comes out of you unrestrained....Both ends... :rofl:
Mel Gibson

I should start a thread, "For Those Who Hate Fatties". :angry: