Humans, Neanderthal, and Such

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Bell Curve, Renee... Know it. Understand it. Accept it. Live it.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 25th, 2019, 5:25 pm Bell Curve, Renee... Know it. Understand it. Accept it. Live it.
Come on...

It doesnt matter who we mate with..

The offspring is gonna have the IQ of Albert Einstein, strength of a nordic man and the running speed of a jamaican.

We are all the same..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: January 25th, 2019, 4:11 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2019, 1:49 pm Saying that above, I think blacks in general are not as smart as whites, Hispanics from south of the border isn't either, but smarter than Blacks.
The studies show something like this: Ashkenazi>Asian>White>Hispanic>Black...

Now, I know Renee will tear into me for this! :laugh:

For some reason she leaves you alone though, Blue... :toung:
I have read that in several studies also minus the Ashkenazi Jews.
One study was from a black professor that got called an uncle Tom years back.
It don't hurt my feelings someone, or their culture is smarter, I admire it actually.

I think we all can be smarter though if we put in the effort, and have the right conditions with family backing, culture pushing us, and Government out of the school system.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee is just unable to accept facts. Although these studies are somewhat limited (Scientists can lose their jobs if they say the wrong thing, even if it is fact), there have been studies done comparing brain scan images between races.

Our genes dictate every aspect of our physical being, and it would be silly to think that somehow our brains are 'exactly the same,' while everything else differs between races.

Just one table from study linked below. The study also finds differences between White and Asian brain scans too...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 25th, 2019, 5:25 pm Bell Curve, Renee... Know it. Understand it. Accept it. Live it.
Pay attention to the science of genetics...Learn it. UNDERSTAND IT.

Human genetics does not lie. There is no bias or bigotry within it....There is no bell curve or other forms of statistical analysis that CAN and ARE manipulated to achieve a desired outcome.

We are 99.9% genetically similar across the races....We are more GENETICALLY similar across the human race than chimpanzees are similar to each other...FACT.

Genetics is not a major factor in determining intelligence because we are all the same. Environment, culture, ethnicity and to some degree, soicoeconomic background are the major determinants.....Everyone with functioning brain accepts that fact just like they accept the fact that a drunk sometimes wets his bed....Get it, pinhead?

MEL, give it up....intellectually you are at a disadvantage here...(too many lost brain cells). If the bell curve shows that the general population is less intelligent than the average Jew then it's because the general population curve has too many samples of people like you within it... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 25th, 2019, 9:33 pm Renee is just unable to accept facts. Although these studies are somewhat limited (Scientists can lose their jobs if they say the wrong thing, even if it is fact), there have been studies done comparing brain scan images between races.

Our genes dictate every aspect of our physical being, and it would be silly to think that somehow our brains are 'exactly the same,' while everything else differs between races.

Just one table from study linked below. The study also finds differences between White and Asian brain scans too...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/

This is ridiculous....You are still laboring under the obsolete idea that human crainial capacity determines intelligence....Tell me, is the earth still flat as well?... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

It's time, Renee, to just listen to some tunes...

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 26th, 2019, 4:51 am Tell me, is the earth still flat as well?... :laugh:
You're at the wrong forum for that, Renee!
Mel Gibson

And Renee, why won't you address Blue, or even Odinson?

Why do you confine your replies to me solely on the matter?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 5:25 am And Renee, why won't you address Blue, or even Odinson?

Why do you confine your replies to me, solely on the matter?

I don't care what you do, but I've found that when this happens historically, I'm about to be arbitrarily shitcanned...
Intelligence is hereditary/genetic..

Some people are just dumber than others.

It not that far fetched to assume that the white people have more intellectually refined genepool... Stupid ones died out long ago..

Renees studies talk about the tribes that left africa.. Not the ones that remained.

And we all know that same genes dont determine intelligence and physical appearance... You dont need to spend time and funds studying it.

The gene doctor leaves room for natural phenomenas but as a whole the blacks have inferior mental capabilities... Among other differences to white people.

Blacks are also pretty physically weak compared to white people...

Only a fool would bid for the black man in a weightlifting contest. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

But all this doesnt matter..

The negro can still be smarter than you are.. Or he might just be more focused.

I really dont care whether I´m smarter than some1 else... Its not something I brag about. :teehe:
I brag about things like how much I can lift.

I´m just saying that we should consider alternative routes in fixing the problems in the black communities...
At the moment, wherever there is blacks in great numbers, there is also rampant rapes and other crimes.

They are not good neighbours.
Mel Gibson

Renee is just being argumentative 'cause she likes to be... She believes that I'm just making these claims up out of thin air, when in fact this has been studied by genuine scientists on multiple occasions.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 8:55 am At the moment, wherever there is blacks in great numbers, there is also rampant rapes and other crimes.

They are not good neighbours.
It seems that way... Here, there's literally like five black families in Greater Vancouver, and we have a population of like 2.5 million people here now...

We have zero issues with Blacks because of this.

However, all one has to do is witness Black majority neighbourhoods in the US and in Europe, and it will quickly become apparent that these are all undesirable places to live.

I wouldn't live in these places, and if I found myself in them for whatever reason, I would quickly move away and find a nice white town.

Now, there are areas around here that have a high percentage of Asian and East Indian populations, but these races are generally not so problematic to have around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 8:48 am
Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 5:25 am And Renee, why won't you address Blue, or even Odinson?

I don't care what you do, but I've found that when this happens historically, I'm about to be arbitrarily shitcanned...

It not that far fetched to assume that the white people have more intellectually refined genepool... Stupid ones died out long ago..

Renees studies talk about the tribes that left africa.. Not the ones that remained.

And we all know that same genes dont determine intelligence and physical appearance... You dont need to spend time and funds studying it.

The gene doctor leaves room for natural phenomenas but as a whole the blacks have inferior mental capabilities... Among other differences to white people.

Funny you mention this about family, I know one that has some really genius people in it, but you wouldn't know it because they are all borderline retarded also.
They have quite a few retarded ones in the family also.
It's really interesting about them how smart they are, yet not all there.
They are, or where good people, just not all there.

Where do you get Blacks are weak, maybe some, but most I have dwelt with where pretty strong.
You might have some from Africa there from a weak tribe that ran away to better grounds.
No sane man would move to an ice block to live unless someone was after them. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 8:48 am

Funny you mention this about family, I know one that has some really genius people in it, but you wouldn't know it because they are all borderline retarded also.
They have quite a few retarded ones in the family also.
It's really interesting about them how smart they are, yet not all there.
They are, or where good people, just not all there.

Where do you get Blacks are weak, maybe some, but most I have dwelt with where pretty strong.
You might have some from Africa there from a weak tribe that ran away to better grounds.
No sane man would move to an ice block to live unless someone was after them. :laugh:
Maybe they were autistic.. Like rainman..

They are not as strong as nordics and eastern-europeans..

They run in here because we give them free money...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 3:31 pm Renee is just being argumentative 'cause she likes to be... She believes that I'm just making these claims up out of thin air, when in fact this has been studied by genuine scientists on multiple occasions.
Some people just like to think they are equal..

Like when I say that nordics are stronger than africans..

I get the answer "blacks are just not interested in weightlifting".. Even though they fucking live at the gym.

And when I say they are stupid..

"blacks just dont have the same opportunity to go to school"... Even though we fucking have free education.. Its free for all citizens.. Still they persist on remaining monkeys..

No matter what happens, there is always gonna be some a-hole trying to splainit away.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Your not dealing with the right Africans, some I have seen straight from the Congo region, and southern African countries are strong.
You can't add in our America blacks that's ancestors where conditioned, and their breeding for work, they are strong, stronger than most whites.
Blacks also are better at running, and jumping thanks to longer stronger legs.
I guess having to run across grasslands will do that for you when lions, and such will eat you if you can't get to that tall tree. :teehe:
Really that is an adaptation they benefit from today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think you might be rolling all blacks into one group, they are as diverse as Europeans, or Asians are, more than Europeans most likely.
Do you have Somalis, or east Africans, even in that area they are a few differences in areas, but some smaller framed ones.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm I think you might be rolling all blacks into one group, they are as diverse as Europeans, or Asians are, more than Europeans most likely.
Do you have Somalis, or east Africans, even in that area they are a few differences in areas, but some smaller framed ones.
There arent that many types..

Theres the slim east-africans, the bulky west-africans, pygmies and tall lanky sudanese..

We got angolans, congolese, somalis, cameroonians, nigerians...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2019, 7:25 pm Your not dealing with the right Africans, some I have seen straight from the Congo region, and southern African countries are strong.
You can't add in our America blacks that's ancestors where conditioned, and their breeding for work, they are strong, stronger than most whites.
Blacks also are better at running, and jumping thanks to longer stronger legs.
I guess having to run across grasslands will do that for you when lions, and such will eat you if you can't get to that tall tree. :teehe:
Really that is an adaptation they benefit from today.
The longer limbs is a factor in less torque when it comes to lifting things..

Running, speed etc. doesnt go hand in hand with brute strength.

You never see blacks in brute strength competitions.. Sure there probably are some but as a whole, they dont fare well.

Its the neanderthal genes.. Neanderthals were strong beasts.. :teehe: