Re: Tech Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think my connection is being affected by a power inlet, and splitter, I took it, and tightened it down, and the cable was back on, but slow.
I then took all the cables off, and cleaned them, it helped some it seemed, but it's still going out some, and slow.
Tomorrow I may go get a new one if I can find one, if not Ill call the cable provider.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think moisture has got inside it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: February 26th, 2018, 10:06 pm I think moisture has got inside it.

Maybe a underground flooded pipe or street problem?.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All our lines are on the poles.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is the thing I likely need

Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: February 26th, 2018, 11:12 pm Here is the thing I likely need

Is that something that is specific to the service provider, or something you can purchase at a local electronic store?

some stuff like that, can be purchased at some stores, but does not have the bandwidth required for the local service provider.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure yet, but you likely can find it now days.
I'm thinking about taking it off, and taking a dryer to it, or heat gun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's amazing how many people fall for this stuff, i know an old woman that was scammmed not long ago for $6000.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty neat

[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Just don't fly over a whale that's breaching.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Or rogue waves
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Not really a tech but after 3 years of stalking eBay I finally got my hands on a brand new Superdry ryan leather jacket that Klaus wore on the The Originals in season 2. It was a discontinued jacket that I only wanted in small. The European seller was nice to lower the price for me.

I love the double collar, the zippers on the wrist, and the short length, but not too short. I can't seem to find any short M65 style jacket. All the M65 jackets are like coats.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice jacket, I remember it, and liked it myself, I thought it would look good with my cowboy boots.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Wow ... what a scam. I don't even use a printer at home any longer.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mine is an expensive nightmare, and Ill study up on the next printer I get
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

My dashcam won't turn on. Tried everything. It's bricked. Do not the buy the Mini 0806.

I'm not gonna spend $300+ on a Blackvue. So I nailed it down to these cheap ones. Which one should I go for? I'm an Amazon Prime member. Free one day shipping. I ordered a phone case last Saturday evening around 9:30pm. It was in my mailbox Sunday morning.

Auto Vox. Never heard of this. Probably another cheap Chinese one.

Halocam. Also never heard of it.

Thinkware TW-F50. They sell the Thinkware brand at Best Buy and some other local retailers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wanted that Blackvue, but it's a bit much isn't it, nice though.
The one you have you didn't have it long, it's a shame it died so soon.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I think I'm gonna order the Auto Vox D6 Pro. $129. It's got built in wifi that allows me to control and download footages onto my phone wirelessly.

I like it small and stealthy. You all should get dashcam. You get into an accident you'll need proof to backup your side of the story.

Edit: I ordered it from Amazon. It'll be here tomorrow morning when I wake up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I looked at Blackvues again last night, seems the price has gone up on them instead of down like a lot of electronics.
i want one, but wont pay what they want.