Re: Tech Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wont play on my browser, don't know why.
Still Yammy.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

It's just yammy. These scientific frequencies is like analyzing how people see ghost. This whole yanny or laurel thing was created for the internet to go crazy on.

Ryan plz tell me you'll not hearing laurel. My dog is not barking. She was meowing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

I hope shes doing better RF, been thinking about her since you mentioned she was having issues.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

She can't run no more. She's been more energetic since I bought her more expensive premium dog food from pet smart. 9 years old. Not many more years left.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe get her some glucosamine chondroitin, might help her some, ask the vet maybe.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Reverse Flash wrote: May 22nd, 2018, 10:55 am It's just yammy. These scientific frequencies is like analyzing how people see ghost. This whole yanny or laurel thing was created for the internet to go crazy on.

Ryan plz tell me you'll not hearing laurel. My dog is not barking. She was meowing.
Yup, I'm hearing Laurel .. and that's the correct answer. In another 20 years, you may hear it correctly. :cool:
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I don't know how you are hearing laurel. It's like Bill and Peter. Would Bill sound like Peter? One of my coworkers says he hears laurel. My boss who is like 50 hear yammy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think it says pickles now :pickle:
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Reverse Flash wrote: May 26th, 2018, 9:34 pm I don't know how you are hearing laurel. It's like Bill and Peter. Would Bill sound like Peter? One of my coworkers says he hears laurel. My boss who is like 50 hear yammy.
Wow, I think your boss isn't typical.

Some people hear Laurel ... some hear Yanny ... some hear Yammy ... Frosty hears Pickle. The world has gone mad! :panic:
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
I think the person needs to take the food out of their mouth, and talk right.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I bought street fighter 5 for PC. I can vs players on PS4. If you ever get Street fighter 5 we can fight each other.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That might be fun for a bit, anyone can be tough online :cool:
I remember playing in in the arcade a few ties, was fun, bet it's better now.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

street fighter 5 was boring. My laptop couldn't run it in high graphics without slowing down the frames per second. I might get a ps4 next month. Do you ever play online with other players?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm thinking of saving up for an X Box, Sony with the PS$ is a bit strict when it comes to mods you can use.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I think you can get banned from online if you mod your console. I was a xbox 360 guy. I haven't been online on xbox live for 4 years. When I check my account on microsoft website a lot of old gamers who I used to play with still have me on their friend list.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I use mods on my PS4, but they are strict with it on the site I get them from.
if I had the X box I could use about any of them off Nexis
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

what does the mods on your ps4 do?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There for the games, you wont get trophies using mods, but they add stuff like more quest, cheats, and can change things in the game to suit your taste, and interest.
I like the extra quest, they make an old game feel fresher. On the X Box they are more lax than Sony which is more prudish, and obnoxious at letting you change things for some reason.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I ordered this 15 inch monitor. Gonna buy a used Xbox One off craigslist for $200.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I bet the pawn shops have them, and some games.