Other Television Series Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Other Television Series Talk

Blue Frost wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:22 am I hope it's better than Supergirl, I quit that show because the BS politics of it, and always throwing gay stuff at you.
No black sidekick this time. No gay people yet. Seem to be on every show.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:38 pm I wstched episode 2 of season 7 of the flash. When Eobard Thawne took the original Harrison wells face and killed him that was 2020. That just happened on the show.

Anybody still watch the walking dead? I can't believe it is still going. Season 10.
Ill have to find a place to watch it, the site i use is gone.
I watch the walking dead still, but not in a while, didn't know it was on again.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:22 am I hope it's better than Supergirl, I quit that show because the BS politics of it, and always throwing gay stuff at you.
No black sidekick this time. No gay people yet. Seem to be on every show.
i don't really care if there is gay people in it, or blacks, i don't like the pushing of it on me like it's all over the place, and it is on TV anymore.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

As TV audiences stay away, awards shows are in crisis — but do they deserve to be saved?
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/t ... -1.5952597

:soapbox: "But..but..you have to watch us. Don't you know how important we are?"
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I saw something about the awards the other night, people are fed up with the crap it seems, I have been since I was a teen.
When they all are sporting their political views it's not an award show anymore. it's a political platform, and being in Hollywood it's a bad freak show of politics most people hate.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Any good shows lately? The Flash is so boring. I'm about to watch the pilot for the kung fu remake. Falcon and the winter soldier is good. Bucky barnes should get his own solo series.

Edit: well I don't know if I'll continue kung fu. Maybe give it a few more episodes. Wish the main character was better looking. She's just not that attractive to me. Filmed in Vancouver..

I finished rewatching season 2 and 3 of the vampire diaries. It was the best CW show. Onto season 4 now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't know myself, been watching a lot of anime the last few months, and we only have an antenna.
I got sick of all the BS on TV also.

I did watch The Flash the other night, I think I ended up forgetting it, and played some Fallout 4 instead. :laugh:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue you should watch falcon and the winter soldier. Episode 4 was so action packed.

The new Captain America lost himself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All I saw with that clip was hate the white guy for killing a black guy, and America is bad.
Me thinks its propaganda.

I didn't even know they had a series called that.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Episode 4 of falcon and the winter soldier was released today. Only 6 episodes in the series. John Walker tried to live up to the original Captain America Steve Rogers. Not going well for him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I found a link to it last night, I might take a look at it later.
I have about lost interest in all of TV as of late, nothing keeping my interest anymore.
My brain hurts when I watch it. :facepalm:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I have been watching this new Netflix series Jupiter's Legacy. Bad pacing and somewhat boring. Good characters but the show could have been put together better.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Could be cool, but it had a lot of 80s style to it which isn't good.
Kind of reminds me of what i saw of power rangers fighting.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Part 2 season 5 of Lucifer will be on Netflix tomorrow. I binged watched this show last year when I was laid off. The British actor plays a very funny Lucifer. I'm watching season 1 of Jessica Jones.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been watching more Anime lately myself, it seems there is more better stories than on TV, and from this country in them.
The silly sexual awkwardness makes me laugh in a lot of them also, seems to be in a lot of Japanese media. I still don't get the nose bleed thing after years of watching them.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Finished season 1 of Jessica jones. Killgrave was great villain. I'm watching Ragnarok in English dub. Original language was Norwegian. They did good job with the English voice actors faking or having a Norwegian accent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen Jessica Jones, it wasn't so bad, she reminded me of an x girlfriend I had once, her attitude that is. :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Watching this now, pretty good show

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: July 27th, 2021, 5:11 pm Watching this now, pretty good show

The artwork is similar to avatar the last Airbender and the legend of Korra.

The final chapter(kingdom) of the Transforners war for cybertron will be on Netflix this Thursday. G1 autobots and decepticons will jump through time and land on planet earth and meet the maximals and predicons. Optimus Prime will meet Optimus primal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i watched the 24 episodes yesterday, I liked it.
Ill have to watch Avatar again, it was good, but ended a bit soon. They should have ran it for a while longer.