Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I think I'll bust some more Xmas lights.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like the thud sounding ones, sound right like the old bulbs did :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

Ryanissimo wrote: December 6th, 2017, 8:42 pm Well, the orange ape is stirring up sh*t again. Good luck to his son-in-law to bring peace to the Middle East. :laugh:
There is never any harm in trying. A method not tested before might just work.
Azhya Aryola
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think we should stop meddling, and let the toughest man take over, and if he steps out of line with us blow him up, and let the next step in.
The people in that region of the world only respects power, talking sweet nothings to them, and paying them off for Decades only makes us look weak.
The Bible even talks about how they are waring peoples, and there will never be peace with them.
Saddam, Gadfly, and others like that kept them in line even if Dictators, there would be no ISIS if they stayed in charge.
Gadfly should never have been put out, he was at least working to control them, and stopped his messing around after Reagan took his family out, and almost him.
The CIA, Obama, and Hillary made ISIS.

The Palies just need to kick out their terrorist leadership, and accept they live in Israel, they would thrive if they would all thanks to Israelis.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Eggs Actly

Now IS is heading for chaotic Libya to start up all over again ... easy pickins for them now that Daffy is gone

Good going O & Ms Dipshit
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Oh, and HI Folks

Merry Xmas from a Horny Dear
Attachments
horny_dear.gif
horny_dear.gif (25.36 KiB) Viewed 557 times
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
seoulbro

Azhya Aryola wrote: December 10th, 2017, 5:50 pm
Ryanissimo wrote: December 6th, 2017, 8:42 pm Well, the orange ape is stirring up sh*t again. Good luck to his son-in-law to bring peace to the Middle East. :laugh:
Ryannisimo probably gets his 'facts' from the Clinton News Network(CNN) or MSNBC.

Trump is doing what he said he would. I know that is new for a North American politician especially considering the promise breaking inept waste of skin who occupies 24 Sussex.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

cc la femme wrote: December 10th, 2017, 9:58 pm Eggs Actly

Now IS is heading for chaotic Libya to start up all over again ... easy pickins for them now that Daffy is gone

Good going O & Ms Dipshit
Slave Markets in the streets, people killed, and burned for their Orgains, i think they where already there after our last Admin gave them the keys.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

seoulbro wrote: December 10th, 2017, 10:12 pm
Ryannisimo probably gets his 'facts' from the Clinton News Network(CNN) or MSNBC.

Trump is doing what he said he would. I know that is new for a North American politician especially considering the promise breaking inept waste of skin who occupies 24 Sussex.
The Dems, and Republicans don't like him in DC, has to be doing something good. You take both sides of the isle, most of them need tossed in Maximum security prisons.
80% + of our media is owned by the same people, all for one world government, and them in charge. Soros is their top face guy running a lot of it.
seoulbro

Blue Frost wrote: December 10th, 2017, 10:31 pm

The Dems, and Republicans don't like him in DC, has to be doing something good. You take both sides of the isle, most of them need tossed in Maximum security prisons.
80% + of our media is owned by the same people, all for one world government, and them in charge. Soros is their top face guy running a lot of it.
God knows I was no Trump fan when he was a candidate. To say I didn't like him is putting it mildly. CC and Azhya know that. I have always been an establishment I will take the devil I know over the devil I don't know cautious voter.

Trump's election has changed all that. I had no idea the degree of fraud, entitlement, abuse and corruption that infects both parties. Trump's cabinet has worked to expose the cesspool they inherited and the big money special interests in Washington are aghast.

Besides that, reducing the size of the federal civil service, cutting job killing regulations, lowering and simplifying taxes and consequences for companies that offshore are producing good results for the middle class. Manufacturing had it's best month in decades with 40,000 new jobs last month alone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Right now they are starting an Audit of the Department of defense, Trillions missing because of both sides. I would bet there is plans in the works to take trump out .
To be honest I think Trump is an 80s Democrat still leaning right, but that's not all bad.

The big thing though is the press, you never will have a half way honest government with a bad press that lies more than it looks for the truth.
It has become a major monopoly also that needs broke up with changes to who can own it in America. No foreign conglomerates should be telling our news unless people know who runs them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

seoulbro wrote: December 10th, 2017, 10:49 pm

God knows I was no Trump fan when he was a candidate. To say I didn't like him is putting it mildly. CC and Azhya know that. I have always been an establishment I will take the devil I know over the devil I don't know cautious voter.

Trump's election has changed all that Tru. I had no idea the degree of fraud, entitlement, abuse and corruption that infects both parties.Trump's cabinet has worked to expose the cesspool they inherited and the big money special interests in Washington are aghast.
Corruption, fraud and entitlement is the legacy of career politics. We have fucking barnacles in congress that have been stuck there for 20 and 30 years and their only purpose is to play partisan politics, line their pockets and create pork.

Term limits are the only answer and we need them now.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good evening/good morning to all.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: December 11th, 2017, 12:40 am
seoulbro wrote: December 10th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Trump's election has changed all that Tru. I had no idea the degree of fraud, entitlement, abuse and corruption that infects both parties.Trump's cabinet has worked to expose the cesspool they inherited and the big money special interests in Washington are aghast.
Corruption, fraud and entitlement is the legacy of career politics. We have fucking barnacles in congress that have been stuck there for 20 and 30 years and their only purpose is to play partisan politics, line their pockets and create pork.

Term limits are the only answer and we need them now.
I so wish they would do that, this buddy system of corruption needs to stop. The Lobbyist need to go even more.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well good day here today, :)
Woke up a little early, got news my little niece was going to be here to visit, got my appointment over with so I could play some with her, and got the Christmas tree fired up. :)
All is almost done for the Christmas stuff except a few little things.
My pain was really down today, kind of scares me :teehe: lol, other things hurt that I usually don't notice.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I never realized it until now how many far-right nutbars there are in this channel.

I'm going to back out slowly now before I'm infected.

Continue to enjoy your delusions about how great the orange ape is. Only a complete moron would think that. :facepalm:

Meanwhile, I'll watch the hilarious speech with his dentures half falling out.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ryanissimo a lot of us think what idiots would want to give their country away, and flood in people who hate you like the so called liberals do. Also ignore the high treason, and hypocritical bunch running the left.
The Right has issues also, and it's traitors, we want them gone unlike left who worship who they claim to hate.
I don't care for Trump as much as you would like to think, I don't even know most of what he's up to doing thanks to your left ran media that lies, and "spins"/Lies about him.

i don't think you'r an idiot by the way, just blind to the real facts that are obviously lies, people on the right do the same a lot, but it's much worse on the left, ridicules really how blatent.
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

Running off? Backing out? Why? Because there are people here who don't agree with you? Now THAT is where I think the problem stems from. That's just cowardice. What makes you think everyone's going to agree with you all of the time? That is just foolish and immature. I knew I did not agree with your political views but do you see me running off and backing out and fearing to get "infected?" Too dramatic and hands-down snowflaky tactics. Grow up.
Azhya Aryola
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well on his side of the picture this should be in another thread. I agree though running off isn't good, but the tone isn't either right now for a productive conversation.
The real bad thing is it's hard to keep a good tone with name calling, and belittling remarks like we all seem to do.
Ryanissimo is a good person, we just think he's wrong, he thinks he's right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

cc la femme wrote: December 10th, 2017, 9:58 pm Oh, and HI Folks

Merry Xmas from a Horny Dear
And a very happy one to you CC :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: