Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are great tasting, well worth trying.
My friend I consider him family, he's a good person, and been there when needed like friends/family should be.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good morning RF :) I hope the day is going to be nice there.
Cleaning today here, maybe, and paperwork.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Good morning. Oil change for the car.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You just reminded me I need to change the air filter today, and need to clean my cars filter :facepalm:
Happy day I hope for you RF :)
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Reverse Flash wrote: September 1st, 2019, 1:51 pm Good morning. Oil change for the car.
Wow, that sounds like a fun day. :woot:
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Ryanissimo wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 4:00 pm
Reverse Flash wrote: September 1st, 2019, 1:51 pm Good morning. Oil change for the car.
Wow, that sounds like a fun day. :woot:
Happy labour day. A day off for the working men.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to work on Labor day, darn it they named it wrong.
Good thing I didn't try to have a baby. :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I think I'm down to two uncles now, I got a call last night about am, one uncle being rushed to the hospital with a ruptured Aorta.
He had quad bypass surgery the other day after a heart attack, and insisted on going home to get some rest, but that was a very bad Idea.
He died at 4 Am this morning. :(
I wasn't close to him, he never had time for kids, but still I feel bad for my mom, and the extended family.

As a kid I saw him as a Danial Boone type character, he was a hunter, and loved being in the mountains.
He was a pretty cool person it seemed.
Mel Gibson

Ya, the older we get, the more and more it feels like we're surrounded by death unfortunately...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got a taste of all that early in life being I was always with my dad, and his friends.
Even being young I was kind of their generation being I didn't have much to do with my own.
Mel Gibson

Right now, my Ex's Father is going to die soon in a hospice, due to cancer. He isn't that old.

Just another example of how life really works.

It only reinforces my belief that if you want to do something in this life, you'd better do it, as all our time here is rather limited...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well you never know when something out of the blue will hit you, and kill you, it can be anytime.
Just like me getting hurt at work, I didn't expect this, and I was strong, and on top the world. Now I'm pretty much a cripple wasting away doing nothing .
I was about to buy a nice piece of property when I got hurt.
Mel Gibson

What exactly happened at work, if you don't mind me asking?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was loaned out to another area of the plant, and into a pit where everyone was short. I'm 6 foot tall so leaning back for a few hours everything locked up, and the doctor said all the muscles unzipped up my back.
The work therapist messed my neck up causing migraines, and a millagram made my migraines much worse.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Mel Gibson wrote: September 8th, 2019, 12:44 pm Right now, my Ex's Father is going to die soon in a hospice, due to cancer. He isn't that old.

Just another example of how life really works.

It only reinforces my belief that if you want to do something in this life, you'd better do it, as all our time here is rather limited...
Yes, I agree that none of us have a guarantee of healthy living until a ripe old age. However, you kind of have to live your life on the assumption that you will live 80+ years, otherwise you will not have sufficient finances to live comfortably.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Watch it Ryanissimo, that sounds a lot like a conservative talking :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Ryanissimo wrote: September 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm Yes, I agree that none of us have a guarantee of healthy living until a ripe old age. However, you kind of have to live your life on the assumption that you will live 80+ years, otherwise you will not have sufficient finances to live comfortably.
I don't disagree. That's why I keep my holdings easily liquidable, so if I'm 60 and Doc says I have six months to live, I can liquidate holdings fast and do what I need to do before ending it the proper way! :cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Can you all believe it's been 18 years now since 9/11 happened.
Around 3000 people died that day, and others since then from illnesses from the contaminants from it.
Millions if not billions affected.
In the aftermath many more died from reprisals, and false acts of reprisals such as in Iraq.
So many :( All because Islam, and a war machine ran by cruel people wanting more power.

Sorry for the rant, lets hope the families of the lost can go on, and live for them :rose:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello, and good day to everyone.

Out here on the wet coast of BC, we are getting a soaking.

might let up by Sunday.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:42 pm Can you all believe it's been 18 years now since 9/11 happened.
Around 3000 people died that day, and others since then from illnesses from the contaminants from it.
Millions if not billions affected.
In the aftermath many more died from reprisals, and false acts of reprisals such as in Iraq.
So many :( All because Islam, and a war machine ran by cruel people wanting more power.

Sorry for the rant, lets hope the families of the lost can go on, and live for them :rose:
Hello Blue.

I have noticed less and less of the 9/11 story being told by the media here.

There were a few brief mentions, but then on to the next big story that was happening.

So sad indeed, 911 was.

I had a tv in my work van, back then.

I pulled over and watched the whole thing unfold.

Yes, I took time to remember.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh: