Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

You r good son. I crave for a bowl of chicken noodle soup on this hot summer day.

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2021, 1:56 pm The nurse today said shes upset, and doesn't know why she can't come home.
My mom is quite a stubborn person so I know shes bored, and hungry for some real food by now.
I really wish i could fix her some beans, and cornbread, and take it to her, that's one of her favorite meals.
I'm not a cook though, not even sure where to start on her style of cornbread.
Are you permitted to visit her? Here, the hospitals are generally fine with people bringing in outside food to patients. I'll guess there are visiting restrictions in place because it's Covid related?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2021, 1:56 pm Hello peoples, happy weekend to you :)

Well, hows life today, I hope good for you.
I'm sitting here eating some cookies, and milk taking a breather.
I got up at 5 this morning, couldn't sleep much from worrying so I got up, and started some cleaning.
I got a little done so far, 6 loads of wash, two beds made up, and the front yard cut, and trimmed.
I'm trying to clean as much as I can for when my mom comes home, make sure she can rest, and sleep in a clean bed at least.
Shes not a lot better today, but breathing, and the inflammation is down some in her lungs.

The nurse today said shes upset, and doesn't know why she can't come home.
My mom is quite a stubborn person so I know shes bored, and hungry for some real food by now.
I really wish i could fix her some beans, and cornbread, and take it to her, that's one of her favorite meals.
I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing a little better...That's an encouraging sign but with her age and preexisting health issues, she needs to just relax and listen to the Healthcare professionals. I know that's hard if you are a highly independent person like your mom probably is but it's for the best.

Beans and cornbread sounds good. I'm sure it's a hell of a lot better than hospital jello.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: July 25th, 2021, 9:32 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2021, 1:56 pm The nurse today said shes upset, and doesn't know why she can't come home.
Are you permitted to visit her? Here, the hospitals are generally fine with people bringing in outside food to patients. I'll guess there are visiting restrictions in place because it's Covid related?
No not in her ward, nobody but nurses, and doctors. I'm sure if I went off on them good enough I could see her, or if I sneak in. :teehe:
Unlike a lot of people, if my mom was dying, and I knew it I would see her, jail, or not.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: July 25th, 2021, 7:00 pm You r good son. I crave for a bowl of chicken noodle soup on this hot summer day.
I try Rf, that's all I can do, I just wish i could do more for her, and my family.
We are all we have so why not try to take care of each other right, nobody else cares out there for us like family, and good friends.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: July 25th, 2021, 9:32 pm
LOL, yesterday she got a $20 root beer, she called my niece gasping want root beer.
Shes been relying on my niece a lot lately for stuff, and getting a care package today from her.
I gotta find a way to repay her, shes my girl after all :) best niece in the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

An update on my mom, shes a little better, and they are cutting back on the oxygen now.
She even called today worried about me eating :facepalm: and then she lost her breath again.
She had my sister order some food for me even, well I hope that eases her mind some so she can rest.
I need some rest, I know that, worrying is hard on a person.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I hope your mom makes a full recovery. I'm dreaming and thinking of Christmas. Have a good covid free Christmas dinner. This heatwave here is stressful.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks RF, I hope all is well there also.
My mom wasn't that good today, but still better than when she went in at least.
It's just going to take time, she had it bad.

Talking about heat, it's bad here, but the air is worse.
It's filthy out there, and so humid in here, 89% humidity earlier before I turned on the dehumidifier. LOL, feel like a hot fish with that humidity.
Cool Christmas air would be nice right now if just for a few days.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

https://youtube.com/shorts/deH_e-ooRIc?feature=share

Whej walking my dog found this baby bird on the ground. Did not see mother anywhere. I picked it up and put it in a corner. I could hear another bird on the roof top or somewhere making a similar cry.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 28th, 2021, 11:44 pm Thanks RF, I hope all is well there also.

It's filthy out there, and so humid in here, 89% humidity earlier before I turned on the dehumidifier. LOL, feel like a hot fish with that humidity.
It's a long road to recovery with this Wu Flu..Keeping my fingers crossed....

Fucking chinks need to be held accountable for this. No one can convince me that this was accidental...COVID came from a lab and was released upon the world as a bio-weapons experiment....The CCP has no regard for human life. To those evil, degenerate, pukes, life is cheap. It comes from half a century of lording over a billion redundant peasants in the kind of feudal system otherwise known as communism.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: July 29th, 2021, 12:21 am https://youtube.com/shorts/deH_e-ooRIc?feature=share

Whej walking my dog found this baby bird on the ground. Did not see mother anywhere. I picked it up and put it in a corner. I could hear another bird on the roof top or somewhere making a similar cry.
:( the little thing is a bit dehydrated, I have seen so many of them like that over the years.
The mom is likely having a hard time feeding them, and it fell out of the nest squirming around.
Some get mites also, and get out of the nest because they are being ate alive.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:20 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 28th, 2021, 11:44 pm Thanks RF, I hope all is well there also.

Fucking chinks need to be held accountable for this. No one can convince me that this was accidental...COVID came from a lab and was released upon the world as a bio-weapons experiment....The CCP has no regard for human life. To those evil, degenerate, pukes, life is cheap. It comes from half a century of lording over a billion redundant peasants in the kind of feudal system otherwise known as communism.
was woke up this morning, she now had bacterial pneumonia, and being sent to the ICU unit.
It really makes me mad since they should have been giving her something for it to begin with because hospitals spread the stuff.
The next 24-48 hours is really critical, shes worried, I'm worried, and angry, and yes the Chinese government is responsible as well as some of our own who need held accountable.
One Chinese government official even bragged about the attack being a success.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 29th, 2021, 11:26 am
Renee wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:20 am

was woke up this morning, she now had bacterial pneumonia, and being sent to the ICU unit.
It really makes me mad since they should have been giving her something for it to begin with because hospitals spread the stuff.
The next 24-48 hours is really critical, shes worried, I'm worried, and angry, and yes the Chinese government is responsible as well as some of our own who need held accountable.
One Chinese government official even bragged about the attack being a success.
Sorry to hear that she has pneumonia...You have to wonder how much of her illness is actually COVID related and not mostly pneumonia....As you say hospitals are breeding grounds for stuff like pneumonia.

I will keep her and you in my prays. 🙏
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When she went in she had viral pneumonia because the COVID, today they put her in the ICU unit with bacterial.
It's not good, and they are telling us be ready, and make plans.
I'm hurting a lot right now, and it's hard for me to do anything especially since I still have some symptoms.
After our video talk with the doctor I had to take some pain pills from the stress migraine, and spasms, not I'm sick to my stomach about it all.
I really don't know how to deal with it.

I keep telling my family to be positive, and make her feel positive, but some are doom, and gloom making my mom feel the same.
I really wish they would be more positive for her.
We all should give hope even if there isn't much, mood can help, and if all else bring some peace of mind.
Mel Gibson

I had a feeling it would come to this, Blue. I wish I could do or say something that would fix the situation, but I can't, and neither can you. You'll eventually receive a phone call from the hospital, with a message that you don't want to hear.

How you deal with that is your business... Nobody should judge you in that moment, and probably won't. When that call comes, nothing is really 'normal' the way it used to be...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I am crossing my fingers. :snug: She's in the best care. I'll check in a lot today... in case you're on.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:54 pm When she went in she had viral pneumonia because the COVID, today they put her in the ICU unit with bacterial.
I'm hurting a lot right now, and it's hard for me to do anything especially since I still have some symptoms.
After our video talk with the doctor I had to take some pain pills from the stress migraine, and spasms, not I'm sick to my stomach about it all.

I keep telling my family to be positive, and make her feel positive, but some are doom, and gloom making my mom feel the same.
We all should give hope even if there isn't much, mood can help, and if all else bring some peace of mind.
I'm still praying for a good outcome. Don't give up and stay strong. Your mom is now in the best of care and to a large degree in God's hands... At this point you are just along for the ride as there is nothing you can do except hope for the best...Stay strong my friend.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks a million you all, the wishes are nice.
My mom is doing a little better today, but still not much, I really wish I could see her.
I still have hope, and telling them all to give her some also, I know it will help.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: July 30th, 2021, 10:45 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:54 pm When she went in she had viral pneumonia because the COVID, today they put her in the ICU unit with bacterial.

I'm still praying for a good outcome. Don't give up and stay strong. Your mom is now in the best of care and to a large degree in God's hands... At this point you are just along for the ride as there is nothing you can do except hope for the best...Stay strong my friend.
I couldn't have put it better myself, it's exactly as Rene says. The best you can do is just to surrender the whole situation to God, and all of us are hoping for the best. Amazingly enough, by setting up this forum, you have created a support group, where we all care about each other. Now, we are here for you, (and your mom). I don't think there is another forum out there quite like this one. All the others are so toxic, but this one is caring. :snug: