Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 1:51 pm :( I just got news about my cousin, he passed this morning :(
He had the shot, and a booster for covid, and it killed him.

I wish I could have been there for him more, he was a good part of my family Ill miss a lot.
He lived here for a time, a few times, and we did a lot together.
He loved fishing, he was really good at it, he was quite good at pool also, he made a lot of money that way.
I´m sorry to hear that Blue. :(

It maybe the vaccine or some other illnesses.

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 1:51 pm :( I just got news about my cousin, he passed this morning :(

I wish I could have been there for him more, he was a good part of my family Ill miss a lot.
He loved fishing, he was really good at it, he was quite good at pool also, he made a lot of money that way.
That sucks. The older we get, the more death we see unfortunately.

I watched a YouTube clip where a 101 year old woman was having brief conversations with a few younger kids, and when asked she said that one of the hardest parts of getting that old is that literally everyone you once knew is now dead.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Very sorry to hear that you lost another family member. You have my condolences.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks you guys, it's pretty depressing, and right now another down I really don't know how to react.
I'm still very angry about how my mom was treated, and not Kenny, neither got the care they deserved.
Also not being able to see them was pretty hard, I should have forced myself to do so when I had the chance for what good it would have done.
I guess my second guessing isn't helping so Ill shut up about it.

Yeah Mel people dying is part of life I know, been dealing with it since I was a little kid, much more than most kids my age.
I also dwelt with my dads friends more than I had my own so I might as well be in my late 80s now instead of my 50s
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well off to an alright day here, full tank of gas, some stuff so I can grill out later, and plenty of nice weather :)
Love the cooler nights, and comfortable days.

So, hows life going for you, not any covid I hope, or family members leaving you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I'm terribly sorry to hear that Blue. This has sure been a harsh year for your family, you are overdue for something good and nice in you're life.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Beanthere, it's been a hard two years really.
Lost quite a few family, and sickness hit some also, but I guess gotta go on for whats left right.
I almost wish I could sleep it off, and start over somehow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday peoples :) I hope it is.

Here tired, and still hurting from yesterday, man my joints really hurt.
Weather, and old age I guess, not that I'm old. :teehe: played a bit hard as a kid though.

So today hasn't been that bad, not that hot, and sunny.
I just grilled some chops out, man they where really good.
i wish I could have shared them with everyone on here.
I marinaded them for an hour before grilling, added a great flavor.

Not much going on now, just wishing for stuff that will never be, but that's life i suppose.
Gotta try to move on, and find a use for being here is all.

So, anything new going on, fall is here, fall fun should be starting soon for some :)

Hey RF, please chime in, let me know how the pup is doing, and yourself. ??????????
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:

Well it's that day again, where the hell is Friday !
It's not all bad though, I have new cowboy boots :happy: two pair of them after I couldn't sleep, and got up, and took a drive.
The woman loved the look of them on me, said I looked classy since I got the nice dark red ones with a nice shine on them.
Got a pair of black ones also, but they don't look as good as the ones I got on right now.
I had forgotten how good boots feel on me, love them.

So, anything good going on, anything ?
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 27th, 2021, 11:19 am :monday:

Well it's that day again, where the hell is Friday !
It's not all bad though, I have new cowboy boots :happy: two pair of them after I couldn't sleep, and got up, and took a drive.
The woman loved the look of them on me, said I looked classy since I got the nice dark red ones with a nice shine on them.
Got a pair of black ones also, but they don't look as good as the ones I got on right now.
I had forgotten how good boots feel on me, love them.

So, anything good going on, anything ?
Now all you need are some Wrangler brand jeans, a western shirt with the tassles hanging down, a bolo tie, a Stetson hat, and bull horns mounted on the hood of your car!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wear Lee Jeans, you can have the nasty Wrangler ones.
I used to have a nice bolo tie though, wish I had another, had a this leather tie also, the girls loved that for some reason. :)
Ill take the right Stetson, I need a hat for my thinning hair. :blush:
Oh, and if i had all that I would need a sexy cowgirl :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:38 am I wear Lee Jeans, you can have the nasty Wrangler ones.
I used to have a nice bolo tie though, wish I had another, had a this leather tie also, the girls loved that for some reason. :)
You should have Odi pick out a sexy "cow" girl for you. He has good taste in "cows".... :laugh:

I'm going to Hell. I just know it... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have a point, but I'm not into the manly looking ones he has posted, trashy, or the Ghetto cows.

Speaking of, I saw one today, green, and blue hair, thin mustache, cut off tea shirt, fake combat boots, Army glasses, and cut off shorts :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Also sweating like a cold beer on a sunny hot day.
I thought to myself California needs their nasty retards back.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:38 am I wear Lee Jeans, you can have the nasty Wrangler ones.
You should have Odi pick out a sexy "cow" girl for you. He has good taste in "cows".... :laugh:

Here is one. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A real cow might get jealous seeing those utters :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Love that old song.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 2:42 pm

And she's a redhead too... Nice choice... :thumbsup:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 28th, 2021, 2:51 pm :laugh: Love that old song.
Immortalized in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life". :thumbsup:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:48 pm
Odinson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 2:42 pm

And she's a redhead too... Nice choice... :thumbsup:
And a nice christmas gift idea. :thumbsup: