Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

:monday:
Hello peoples :)
I hope all is good with you today, someone needs a good day.
Here I got some running done, and groceries, now for a break.

You know we have some flurries out there today, a little early for my taste, damn global warming. :teehe:
It's 43f out so it should not be snowing, must be a lot colder up there in those clouds to make it down here.

Well have a good day, and some fun if you can :)

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2021, 3:02 pm You know we have some flurries out there today, a little early for my taste, damn global warming. :teehe:
It's 43f out so it should not be snowing, must be a lot colder up there in those clouds to make it down here.
Some parts of this Province are getting blasted with rainfall so heavy that it's causing flooding and landslides! Hundreds of people are trapped between mudslides in their cars going on night #2 now, and an entire town has been evacuated due to flooding!

I'm fine where I am, but below is part of the Coquihalla Hwy (you would be familiar with this highway if you've ever watched Highway Thru Hell with Jamie Davis and his tow trucks):

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That looked real familiar, been is several movies I have seen.
The whole area looks really nice besides the flooding, I could live in a place like that.

Just don't take chances like some where in that video, be safe Mel.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 16th, 2021, 1:44 am That looked real familiar, been is several movies I have seen.
The whole area looks really nice besides the flooding, I could live in a place like that.

Just don't take chances like some where in that video, be safe Mel.
Rambo was filmed in Hope BC, which is just a few miles down the highway from where dude shot the vid above, so the geography and terrain may seem somewhat familiar...

You'd like BC (or northern rural parts of Washington and Idaho for that matter) if you like rugged terrain! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Just stay away from any large city in any of these places, for your own mental health!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's my type of place, but now I'm not in the shape to be living someplace nice like that.
I have seen that type of forest in a lot of films, Rambo is just one of many.
That movie years back where the woman went into that cave with the sub human creatures looked a lot like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Tuesday peoples :)
Well tired, and ready for something, not sure what though.
I woke with a migraine, but still reinstalled a toilet just to find out the floor is messed up.
The tile people installed the tile lopsided one higher than the rest, so I shimmed the toilet up so it quits rocking side to side.
Ill have to calk around it another time so water doesn't get under the thing, and smell later.

So, anything good going on, I hope better weather.
It's nice out here today, but a little bright for a mole man like me, makes my head hurt worse.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Sunny and cold here. It's bad just east from here.

FB_IMG_1637106346969.jpg
(208.76 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a mess you guys have there, we had that once here in Louisville in 1937.
A lot more happens up there though, every few years right.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 17th, 2021, 1:26 am What a mess you guys have there, we had that once here in Louisville in 1937.
A lot more happens up there though, every few years right.
This is nothing new to us... The original Fort Langley (Hudson's Bay) had to be rebuilt on higher ground due to flooding also!

What is interesting with this weather pattern though, is how far and wide massive amounts of rain fell... Usually heavy rainfall is limited to smaller regions. This time regions here the size of entire US States were doused with massive rainfall! Water can do a lot of damage!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When I watched the video I was thinking that's partly due to bad flood management.
I know most can't be helped, but a lot can if they put aside some of that stupid save the nematode, maggot BS liberals like to do.
Also infrastructure should be built better than to be washed out like that, the ground under that bridge was little most than packed sand, and dirt.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A suitable wife for Melskie.

For once in his life, he will do as he is told and he will respect women.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know they have some nasty hot grease back there, she would be enjoying it if I was working there.
Democrats want idiots like her on the streets, give them a taste of what they want.
Personally I would have shot her.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She is an escaped patient.
She has the hospital dress on.

Doesnt seem to pose that much of a threat. :teehe:

I wouldnt have shot her, just pin her on the floor and wait for the cops to show up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Escaped from the local Democrat offices, she will be hired by the Biden administration now that shes on Youtube.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: November 17th, 2021, 11:27 pm A suitable wife for Melskie.
She belongs in the mental hospitals that we once used to run here, but decided to close...

She's certainly very dangerous though, even with just a kitchen utensil as a weapon. I personally would've created as much distance/space from her as I could, if I was I there.

If I could not create a safe distance for myself, I would've went in with some wrestling moves that I'm good at... (Don't like to brag, but I won the lightweight wrestling comp at high school, and almost won middle weight also, but two top guys in middle weight managed to toss my lightweight ass around after much effort)! I actually enjoyed that sport!

Take them down to the ground hard and fast is the rule. With this crazy bitch, I would take her down to the ground... I would then apply either a Double Nelson, or a Choke Hold, to handle the threat. (Both moves not actually allowed in real wrestling)...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 17th, 2021, 11:34 pm I know they have some nasty hot grease back there, she would be enjoying it if I was working there.
Democrats want idiots like her on the streets, give them a taste of what they want.
:thumbsup: Shoot the bitch.

I love the two nitwits talking about restraining the loon.... Two heros big and bad... So typical...Two ass jockeys playing alpha male from behind a keyboard....:laugh:

Neither of them have a clue how dangerous that is. You don't know what kind of diseases that creature has and if she bites you of spits on you God know what you could end up with... You also cannot gauge the physical strength of an insane person... Only an idiot would come in direct contact with a violent crazy person who obviously belongs in or has escaped from a hospital.

A cop would have used a tazer because they know better than to come in contact with someone like that.

The grease was a good idea... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 18th, 2021, 7:35 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 17th, 2021, 11:34 pm I know they have some nasty hot grease back there, she would be enjoying it if I was working there.

I love the two nitwits talking about restraining the loon.... Two heros big and bad... So typical...Two ass jockeys playing alpha male from behind a keyboard....:laugh:

Neither of them have a clue how dangerous that is. You don't know what kind of diseases that creature has and if she bites you of spits on you God know what you could end up with... You also cannot gauge the physical strength of an insane person... Only an idiot would come in direct contact with a violent crazy person who obviously belongs in or has escaped from a hospital.

A cop would have used a tazer because they know better than to come in contact with someone like that.

Its just a crazy woman, not a wild rhino. :teehe:

They are usually close to their breaking point.

She actually aint that big, the other people in that restaurant are below average.

If you wanna see some real alpha-male action, watch me smooth talk her to submission.

That is a very emotional and attractive woman right there. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 18th, 2021, 7:35 am

Exactly, the strength can be that of a power lifter, or someone on PCP, I know of one that was like that.
A medium sized woman took a baton away from an officer, and proceeded in beating him asking him how it feels.
I would bet they are still talking about that in their department.

Also a deadly weapon, a knife, never take that chance even if it was a small woman, or man.
Knife fights are only god in the movies, or if you are trained specifically in that.
I have a cut right now on my wrist from a black guy who attacked me just for asking directions.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: November 18th, 2021, 7:35 am :thumbsup: Shoot the bitch.

First off understand that the vast majority of civilians in this country cannot legally carry a handgun in public for self defense, so just "shooting the bitch" is likely not an option for most here. You have to envision things from my perspective.

Also re-read my post. I made it clear that the first thing I would do would be to attempt to create space between myself and crazy bitch. Physical combat would be the last resort if I had no other choice... I'd much rather be around to watch the cops taser her ass, since that would obviously be more entertaining!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the cops would be safer if they shot her if they couldn't get her to disarm.
A taser many times wont work on crazy people, and some bigger people.
I have been hit with stun guns, and they really just pissed me off rather than take me down.