Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: November 18th, 2021, 2:25 pm
Renee wrote: November 18th, 2021, 7:35 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 17th, 2021, 11:34 pm I know they have some nasty hot grease back there, she would be enjoying it if I was working there.
Democrats want idiots like her on the streets, give them a taste of what they want.
Personally I would have shot her.
:thumbsup: Shoot the bitch.

I love the two nitwits talking about restraining the loon.... Two heros big and bad... So typical...Two ass jockeys playing alpha male from behind a keyboard....:laugh:

Neither of them have a clue how dangerous that is. You don't know what kind of diseases that creature has and if she bites you of spits on you God know what you could end up with... You also cannot gauge the physical strength of an insane person... Only an idiot would come in direct contact with a violent crazy person who obviously belongs in or has escaped from a hospital.

A cop would have used a tazer because they know better than to come in contact with someone like that.

The grease was a good idea... :laugh:
Exactly, the strength can be that of a power lifter, or someone on PCP, I know of one that was like that.
A medium sized woman took a baton away from an officer, and proceeded in beating him asking him how it feels.
I would bet they are still talking about that in their department.

Also a deadly weapon, a knife, never take that chance even if it was a small woman, or man.
Knife fights are only god in the movies, or if you are trained specifically in that.
I have a cut right now on my wrist from a black guy who attacked me just for asking directions.
You were attacked by a knife wielding black guy? Are you okay?

Damn pavement apes.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, I got lost, and was going in circles around the area trying to get to the interstate, I t was late after going to see my aunt.
I saw three black guys standing there, and decided to ask, they looked pretty clean cut.
The one started smarting off, and got a bit racist , and then pulled a knife out, and stabbed at me with it cutting my wrist.
I grabbed his arm is why I got cut, but I got his hand, and turned the knife on him.
His friends ran off, but he got the knife in his belly.
I left, and finally got home.

I never did here what happen to him, didn't get any police calls, or even news about it.
Now I know why men don't ask for directions, at least in the west end of Loserville.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :)
Well cold day here today, rained last night, but sunny right now.
Not much going on here, but I might get to the store for some Thanksgiving things.
I guess I should consider shopping for Christmas also being it's coming fast.

So, anything good going on in your parts :teehe: take that as you wish, but I hope it's all good there.
Not flooding I hope. :facepalm:
Happy early weekend i guess, have fun.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Kenosha is gonna burn..

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:59 pm Kenosha is gonna burn..

The city of Kenosha deserves it after the lying, illegal shit the prog democrap prosecution tried to pull. This is the catalyst that will create open season on BLM and ANTIFA...

Rittenhouse will now sue the crap out of every leftist media outlet that tried to slander him along with the city of Kenosha.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 19th, 2021, 2:30 pm
Odinson wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:59 pm Kenosha is gonna burn..

The city of Kenosha deserves it after the lying, illegal shit the prog democrap prosecution tried to pull. This is the catalyst that will create open season on BLM and ANTIFA...

Rittenhouse will now sue the crap out of every leftist media outlet that tried to slander him along with the city of Kenosha.
He should... His name has been dragged through the mud and that might have an impact to his future aspects.

He should at least get set for life financially.

Not to mention the obvious threat for his life because these assholes still think he is guilty and might want revenge.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They know he was not guilty, they just want the white boy dead.
It's funny that not one black was hurt, or killed, but BLM wants his head.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:27 pm Not flooding I hope. :facepalm:
It'll take a while to clean up that mess! Stores here are already out of milk and eggs, due to the flooding... Hopefully it's just dairy products that are affected by the supply chain issue the flooding caused.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:13 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:27 pm Not flooding I hope. :facepalm:
It'll take a while to clean up that mess! Stores here are already out of milk and eggs, due to the flooding... Hopefully it's just dairy products that are affected by the supply chain issue the flooding caused.
I'm starting to wonder if I should stock up on non perishables because of libtards.
The price of stuff is getting out of hand, and going to get worse.
They will be breaking into houses next just for food.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:21 pm Image
i thought I posted that, but maybe I didn't, it's true though because the Democrats bused those A-holes in.
Like with Rittenhouse's being tried, they found bricks all over the place ready for destruction placed by Democrats.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Our province is facing a reduced, but steady supply of gasoline due to damaged roads and the closed Trans Mountain pipeline. Drivers can only purchase up to 30 litres of gasoline per gas station visit. Big lineups at the pump.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 19th, 2021, 3:32 pm They know he was not guilty, they just want the white boy dead.
That's because the worst element in the BLM movement are all loony white people...

White Woke Liberals = Mental Illness.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: November 20th, 2021, 3:40 am Our province is facing a reduced, but steady supply of gasoline due to damaged roads and the closed Trans Mountain pipeline. Drivers can only purchase up to 30 litres of gasoline per gas station visit. Big lineups at the pump.
The supply chain is starting to stall here now as well for political reasons, I know the feeling.
I really hope they fix your issues soon, I guess those bridges will take a while, and cleaning up may take a long while.
It's a shame that they don't have good planing for those situations since they come around often.
I would ask some Japanese agencies how they do it, they seem to be the best in the world at it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:55 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 19th, 2021, 3:32 pm They know he was not guilty, they just want the white boy dead.
That's because the worst element in the BLM movement are all loony white people...

White Woke Liberals = Mental Illness.
I thought years back they learned off the Scientologist where to hang out for the mental idiots, it may be the other way around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello peoples, I hope Saturday was good, it was pretty rough for me today.
I was woke up, hosted a birthday party, and then crashed hard for an hour, the only reason I got up is if felt like someone stumped on my chest from how I was laying.
Maybe tonight Ill get a little sleep, I hope so so I can clean tomorrow.

Raining here right now, I hope it's dryer up north for you guys. :)
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

It's relatively dry here for now, but there is another system coming across the Pacific due to arrive by Thursday. It's been a kind of a mixed day for me, my wife and I got our Christmas lights up outside today, but on the downside, my eyes are all red, swollen, and itchy like I am having some kind of allergic reaction to something. It was like that about 2 weeks ago and it sort of flares up a little in between. Doesn't matter if I'm inside, outside, home or work. Am using eye drops but they aren't helping much. Gotta get an eye exam anyhow, but I hate going to doctors. The last eye doctor I had pissed me off with his snarky attitude.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good luck with the eyes beanthere, I hope it's nothing serious.
I had something like that years back, it was some type of infection.
Also one time it was just tear ducts not draining.

I need an appointment also for my eyes, they are getting pretty bad when it comes to reading.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

An SUV crashed into a christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

The driver also shot at the crowd with a gun.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One person is dead, and 21 injured by reports.
First thing comes to mind is Obama's kids at work, but we don't know since police are silent.
They have the vehicle, and my guess the suspect.