Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Well If I don't drink beer Ill just have some fruit juice :teehe:

Happy 4th, and thanks RF, we will try to have a good one.
Just got back from the chiropractor, so maybe I can get a little done today indoors, way humid hot outside.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well last night I saw more fireworks in our neighborhood than any time in my life, looked like a sponsored event going on.
I had to think of all that money being blow up.
I looked outside about 5 am, and there was still a fog of smoke, and a big mess up the street.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Hope your 4th of July was explosive. Who knows what the world will be like next Independence day. 1 year ago if you tell me that we would have to deal with a coronavirus I wouldn't want to believe you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A fake scare virus just to impose control over you, and more in the future.
Had some people told not to have the 4th this year, well it was bigger than ever so it might not be so bad unless someone steals the election here.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

You wouldnt want to bring it home and spread it to your mother. Thousands of people have died in addition to the seasonal flu.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What I'm saying it's not even as dangerous as the seasonal flu, and no I wouldn't want to bring the flu back to her.
The whole thing was a big control test to see how people would take it, and they took it hook line, and sinker.
The data was fixed just like with global warming, and by the way we are not really here we are all dead back in 2012 from that one. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Weekend peoples :)
I hope all is well where you are, been raining here this morning, and yesterday, knocked some heat off.

Been sick a lot here lately with new meds for my BP, they don't work, and cause more issues than they are worth.
I guess they are running out of options for me, but I'm not taking something like these that make it where I have to spend my life in bed, and in pain.
On the 11th Ill see my doctor again, and tell him his Voodoo is bad.

Gotta say, doctors are nothing more than pill pushers now days, most should be arrested in my opinion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Maybe working out can help with high BP?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's hard to work out if you are going to explode, or your joints are ripping apart from spasms.
My neck, and shoulders are so unstable they attack me just about anything I do.

I have been told also I may have something called Ankylosing spondylitis, it causes the small bones to fuse, and other bad issues. Some of mine have already fused.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I spent my evening in the emergency room with my BP, and a migraine, with 6 crackheads also :wacko:
I am not very happy at the moment, or feeling well.
My BP was 187 over 99, my heart doing flip flops, and I had to wait over three hours because some junkies needed a free fix. :angry:

I hate Loserville, I wish someone would nuke it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Your BP level is dangerous level. I hope you'll be ok.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's been a lot higher, it's the swelling that puts me in danger from my neck, and head.
The swelling even raises my BP.
I feel pretty rough right now, when I'm about to go to bed Ill try these pills out I got that is suppose to bring swelling down, and sedate me so I can rest.
Can't get any better without rest you know.

Ill be alright, just waiting for that new cyborg body I can put my brain in. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is stuffy hot out there, someone turn down the heat please.
i just cut the yard, and railway, lots of clumps from how high the stuff got, hat to cut over it twice.
Now I'm burning up, and cant breath that well, that's enough for me.

So, what did you do today, anything more interesting ?
Whatever it was, I hope it was more fun than what i did, or didn't do. :)

You know, life seems such a waste, nothing good to do here, and don't feel like doing it if I did.
I could watch some pretty girls, but they are not around this place, just slobs, manly dykes, and those clown looking things.
At least i have a good freak show right :teehe:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I work till late. Was out walking my dog earlier. I see raccoons and they usually run away. Tonight one came at my dog and was biting her. She broke out of her harness. Big fat racoon. kIcked it twice. There's a bite near her right hind leg. Not a deep bite.

Took her to the vet. Her rabies shot was due. Some antibiotic pills. The doctor wasn't wearing a mask and I wasn't wearing one. I smelled his breath i hope no coronavirus.

I hope you get some good rest. I am losing more hair. Really depressed from it. Gonna try rosemary oil. The iron supplement I only take one every 2 days. I read too much iron is dangerous. I stopped taking Biotin cause it was causing acne. Maybe I'll take it twice a week. I read about collagen and bone broth. Gonna get some collagen supplement.

I'm gonna text my boss tomorrow morning and take the night off.

I will need a weapon of some kind when out walking my dog at night. Will not be taking that trail at night.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry hearing about the pup being bit, I'm glad you wasn't. My brother got bit not long ago, and had to get the rabies shots.
You can't trust raccoons, they are all nice one moment, but they snap very easy.
I hate when i see people all up with them feeding them, they can be tore up badly by them in a moment.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the hair, I lost a lot due to meds, and Genetics.
I just cut mine shorter, and really don't bother worrying, but is someone has 5-10 grand to donate Ill have some transplanted . :teehe:
One superviser at Ford didn't have enough for a transplant so they took it off his ass :laugh: his new name was butt head, and dingle berry. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Reverse Flash wrote: August 24th, 2020, 1:29 am Took her to the vet. Her rabies shot was due. Some antibiotic pills. The doctor wasn't wearing a mask and I wasn't wearing one. I smelled his breath i hope no coronavirus.

I will need a weapon of some kind when out walking my dog at night. Will not be taking that trail at night.
In BC, the only animal that regularly carries rabies is bats, so your dog should be fine.

A good, and legal, 'weapon' for you to carry on trails is a canister of dog spray (or the larger bear spray canister if in bear country)...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bear spray is suggested here for Racoon, and other animals also.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 24th, 2020, 4:19 am Bear spray is suggested here for Racoon, and other animals also.
Bear and dog spray are very similar in composition, with the main difference being in how each deploys...

Dog spray is more of a narrow stream, so you would need to be up fairly close and actually have some aim to make it work... The bonus is dog spray will fit in your pocket. It's a small canister.

Bear spray is meant to spray far and wide... Think of it as the shotgun of sprays. Just point and shoot, and some of it will hopefully hit the mark! Bear spray won't fit into your pocket. I have a Nylon hip holster that I wear to holster Bear spray when I feel the need to pack it!

Both will do the same thing if you can somewhat accurately target the eyes and nose of any animal!
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Here it is illegal to carry any weapon for self defense. I wonder will I get in trouble for carrying a long flashlight that doubles as a club.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have one simuler to that one, but mine has barbs on the end, and sharp serrations around it. :evil: