Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: June 17th, 2019, 11:57 pm
Reverse Flash wrote: June 17th, 2019, 5:32 pm Happy Monday. My time off work has been great. Back to work next Tuesday. Work 3 shifts and then 3 days off for the Canada Day long weekend. About to pick my mom up from the airport. Gonna take her to a farm tomorrow for strawberry picking.
Are you taking her to that place in Richmond that got in trouble with city hall over their sign?
That's W&A farm at Westminster Hwy and #8 Road. The guy would have his truck with the sign at Westminster Hwy and end of Knight St bridge. The place is cash only and have to bring your own container. A little shady skid. He should pay to have his sign displayed on city property.

Took my mom to Emma Lee Farm on Westham island last summer for blueberry picking. The place accepts card and they have free boxes. Their strawberries are ready to pick. Either go there or Westham island Herb Farm. Maybe go to both. They're on the same island. Perhaps stop by bird sanctuary to feed some birds.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: June 17th, 2019, 11:55 pm Thanks Blue. Spent fathers day going to a friends retirement party as well as to my sisters for her birthday. We took grandma (my kid's) out for dinner. My kids all tell me I raised them right. I guess time will tell. And finally, the oldest told his toxic girlfriend to take a hike two weeks ago. We are a family at peace.
I was in bed all day for fathers day, but did get a call from my niece :) shes the best .
I helped raise her, and the other kids around, most appreciate that, and I did try to be a father figure to them even if I wasn't perfect.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Time for bed for me today, spent my time last night in the emergency room. Getting old really sucks.
On a good note, no surgery for my hip, and leg socket. :) at least that's a relief.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Get good rest. :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks RF, little rest, but maybe Ill make it. Hurting a lot right now, and been noisy all day here.
My sciatic nerve is all flared up, and being I have high blood pressure through the rood it throbs with my heartbeat.
the good is it takes away some of the pain feeling from my neck, and shoulder, it that's good.

I hope you are feeling good :) someone needs it :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy 4th peoples :)

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Have a great birthday America.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 4th, 2019, 3:55 am Happy 4th peoples :)

👍👍
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Slow feeling here today, hot, humid, and I think Ill be a bum as usual. :)
I hope the day is good wherever you are. :)

Had burgers, a hand full of pills, and a piece of chocolate for supper, how much better can it get :laugh:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Speaking of burgers.

North Carolina Restaurant Serving Tarantula-Topped Burgers
A North Carolina restaurant has conjured up a rather creepy creation available to a few 'lucky' customers in the form of a tarantula-topped burger!

The arachniphobe's nightmare is the brainchild of Durham's Bull City Burger and Brewery as part of their annual 'Exotic Meats Month.'

The rotating menu features a variety of interesting selections, such as rabbit, python, and camel, but it's the 'spider burger' that has taken the festivities by storm.

Aside from the sheer outrageousness of the meal, the tarantula-topped burger is also something of a rarity as the restaurant is only serving one per day.

Customers looking for the chance to chow down on the eight-legged oddity must enter a raffle and, should their number be pulled, are given a mere 48 hours to claim their spot at the spider table.

Provided they eat the entire burger, which sells for $30 dollars, the daring diners will receive a commemorative t-shirt celebrating their feat and also have to endlessly answer the question of what the tarantula tastes like.

To that end, those who have picked up the gourmet gauntlet say that it resembles some kind of shellfish, which, we guess, is better than tasting like chicken.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... ed-Burgers
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ah Hell No ! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had burgers today, thankfully no spiders on them.
Some cool Jumping spiders outside today, love to see those little guys running around :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reverse Flash wrote: July 4th, 2019, 5:22 pm Speaking of burgers.

North Carolina Restaurant Serving Tarantula-Topped Burgers
A North Carolina restaurant has conjured up a rather creepy creation available to a few 'lucky' customers in the form of a tarantula-topped burger!

The arachniphobe's nightmare is the brainchild of Durham's Bull City Burger and Brewery as part of their annual 'Exotic Meats Month.'

The rotating menu features a variety of interesting selections, such as rabbit, python, and camel, but it's the 'spider burger' that has taken the festivities by storm.

Aside from the sheer outrageousness of the meal, the tarantula-topped burger is also something of a rarity as the restaurant is only serving one per day.

Customers looking for the chance to chow down on the eight-legged oddity must enter a raffle and, should their number be pulled, are given a mere 48 hours to claim their spot at the spider table.

Provided they eat the entire burger, which sells for $30 dollars, the daring diners will receive a commemorative t-shirt celebrating their feat and also have to endlessly answer the question of what the tarantula tastes like.

To that end, those who have picked up the gourmet gauntlet say that it resembles some kind of shellfish, which, we guess, is better than tasting like chicken.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... ed-Burgers
FUUUCK!!! :o

But then again I love softshell crabs...I imagine it might be similar....maybe... hopefully....no..:yuk:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I call my shrimp water bugs, but at least they don't have hair.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2019, 2:31 pm LOL, I call my shrimp water bugs, but at least they don't have hair.
Well if you fry the spider long enough, you burn all the hair off.... :yuk: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I've seen them burn it off on shows before, it was giant tarantulas, but Ill stick with what i know, and is washable, and unsightly in my eyes.
Enjoy the araneae dinner.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey peoples, I'm sorry i missed wishing a happy Canada day to you this year, I forgot majorly :blush:
Well happy belated Canada day if that matters, I hope it does.

To be honest, and I'm not looking for any worry, or anything, been quite sick, and the meds the Emergency room put me on has me way out there.
I'm on double, and triple meds for my BP also :blush:
Just please deal with it a bit longer, I'm off some of the meds tomorrow, and maybe Monday I can get an appointment with someone about my BP.

I do hope all of you are doing good, and happy as happy can be :) that would be nice to here.
shin

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2019, 3:28 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2019, 2:31 pm LOL, I call my shrimp water bugs, but at least they don't have hair.
Well if you fry the spider long enough, you burn all the hair off.... :yuk: :laugh:
The last thing I had in my mouth with hair on it was between my ex-gf's legs. :toung:

Hi Renee! :hi:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I forgot about the 4th of july..

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member