Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

WOW, $3900, that must be top of the line, worth it I hope.
You do a great job taking photos, you should get some great ones.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Happy Friday peoples, well I hope it's happy for you.
A drab day here, and my head feels squishy :teehe:
Just tired I guess, and not feeling like doing much, but I might pick up a little in the house, and clean the porch off.

How about you, anything good going on for the weekend ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I think I'm gonna stay home this weekend. Lots of rain.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We are getting some cold rain here today, looks like all day.
I think mid week we are getting some hot stuff though, 85f supposedly.

So hows Saturday going, staying in out of the rain ?
I think Ill just do some shopping, anime, and fallout 4, not much to do really.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I'm just watching old episodes of vampire diaries. Season 2 and 3 were the best. They were so good. On season 5 now it gets boring.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, it was good to a point, and then blah blah blah.
Supernatural got boring also like that, and annoying at times.

I have been watching a lot of anime lately I watched before, been watching newer ones also since I needed to catch up on them.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ah, yes. The start of another fun-filled day...no water. A main broke somewhere in our townhouse complex last night. They are bringing in a water truck, that don't sound good. Maybe I should have my family go down to where all the homeless hang out so they can squat on the sidewalk. :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope the lines are flushed if they get it repaired, a lot of times they are filled with dirt, and metal along with sediments.
It sounds like it will take them a long while, maybe visit family, or friends for a while.
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: April 28th, 2021, 9:24 am Ah, yes. The start of another fun-filled day...no water. A main broke somewhere in our townhouse complex last night. They are bringing in a water truck, that don't sound good. Maybe I should have my family go down to where all the homeless hang out so they can squat on the sidewalk. :blush:
Can't make fun of my place anymore then, can you? My private well and pump is my responsibility, but they work! Worst case is the electric well pump fails, and the pros have to replace it, but these electric well pumps have been known to last for decades!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: April 28th, 2021, 9:24 am Ah, yes. The start of another fun-filled day...no water. A main broke somewhere in our townhouse complex last night. They are bringing in a water truck, that don't sound good. Maybe I should have my family go down to where all the homeless hang out so they can squat on the sidewalk. :blush:
And once the lines are repaired...boil the fuck out of it before you drink it or get some water purification tablets. You don't want a case of the runs.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:15 am
Can't make fun of my place anymore then, can you? My private well and pump is my responsibility, but they work! Worst case is the electric well pump fails, and the pros have to replace it, but these electric well pumps have been known to last for decades!
The longevity of a well pump depends on how much iron and minerals you have in your water.. I grew up in a house with a well. The whole neighborhood was on well water and certain veins of water that were known to have a high a iron count, could lose a pump every 5 or 6 years. Also if you are in an area prone to lighting strikes can kill your well pump as well.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My grandmothers lasted decades, but the next mountain over my aunts didn't last 5 years from the garbage she had in the water.
Here in Louisville they wouldn't last either, the water is full of minerals, and poisons.

My grandmother did have to have the well drilled out later, hit a sulfur deposit, talking about bad water.
It smells like rotten eggs, and tasted as bad.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

We have water back on tap. It sure does make you reflect on what you have though. I remember a couple of years back when capetown South Africa ran dry.
A population of almost 4.5 million people had to make do with extreme water restriction for more than a year. They had a saying.."If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down". That being said, we still have some of the worlds best and cleanest water here.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:27 pm The longevity of a well pump depends on how much iron and minerals you have in your water.. I grew up in a house with a well. The whole neighborhood was on well water and certain veins of water that were known to have a high a iron count, could lose a pump every 5 or 6 years. Also if you are in an area prone to lighting strikes can kill your well pump as well.
Water here is good. 25 years is no problem for a well pump here.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have a regular well... I use the water for gardening and cleaning the car.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:

Well Friday again, been sunny out today :) my eyes are burned out now. :blush:
Did some yard work, and now my knee is like a grapefruit, maybe should cut it off now.
Done with what I'm doing, my head made sure of that.

So, hows your day going, good I hope, and still with water like Beanthere.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mostly cloudy today. A little sun. Was heading to Mcdonalds for afternoon breakfast. This black car made a bad mistake. Don't know what he was thinking. The light wasn't even yellow. The lady was pissed. Glad the cyclist was ok.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope they get it figured out, and the right person is blamed.
The left turn was a bad one, the person must have not paid attention, or just stupid.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well it's :thorsday:
Migraines is bad. knees are shot, rain, bad food, and lots more.
I really hope it's all good for my online friends today. :rose:

I hope tomorrow is better, maybe Ill be able to get out, and play some in the yard.
I have a few plants needing some love, and some time to think straight.

Anything good going on for the weekend for anyone ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Lack of sleep for me. Always tired. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Home Depot and pickup this DeWalt 20V cordless string trimmer. I'm choosing this cause it folds. I don't have any DeWalt power tools. Any DeWalt 20V or 60V battery will work with it. I like the Milwaukee string trimmer more but that one doesn't fold.