Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:48 pm And she's a redhead too... Nice choice... :thumbsup:
Imagine the smell when the warm weather starts coming around though!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:51 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 28th, 2021, 2:51 pm :laugh: Love that old song.
Immortalized in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life". :thumbsup:
Oh, I thought it was on the movie Death hunt. :teehe:
I couldn't find the clip, but found this instead :corn:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 6:15 pm
Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:48 pm And she's a redhead too... Nice choice... :thumbsup:
Imagine the smell when the warm weather starts coming around though!
Can't be any worse than you sour alcoholic sweat and stale beer breath... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 8:31 pm Can't be any worse than you sour alcoholic sweat and stale beer breath... :laugh:
That's just temporary though, unlike the Italian garlic sweat that probably oozes out of your and Real Woman's every pore 24/7, permeating everything from clothes, the car, to the bedsheets...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 9:29 pm
Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 8:31 pm Can't be any worse than you sour alcoholic sweat and stale beer breath... :laugh:
That's just temporary though, unlike the Italian garlic sweat that probably oozes out of your and Real Woman's every pore 24/7, permeating everything from clothes, the car, to the bedsheets...
Temporary as in alcoholic liver disease causes premature death.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 7:15 am Temporary as in alcoholic liver disease causes premature death.
You assume that all drinkers have this issue. I can assure you this is not the case! Not surprising, coming from a teetotaler (don't bother rehashing how you enjoy a sip of Whiskey every few years, so you think that you aren't) trying to utilize fear tactics... You're like my Grandmother. She was the same way. A loving lady, but she could become overbearing when preaching her morals to the rest of us.

I have family in Germany that have smoked and drank heavily all their lives, and they're still kickin'! Hans-Dieter is 75 now, still smokes like a chimney, and drinks like a fish! Every single fucking day...

The vast majority of them had made it to the 80 to 90 year old range before they kicked... What more can you ask for? You want to live to 100 so the care aids can change your shitty diapers, but you wouldn't even remember it because your brain is most likely like Swiss cheese at that age? No thanks...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 30th, 2021, 4:52 am
Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 7:15 am Temporary as in alcoholic liver disease causes premature death.
You assume that all drinkers have this issue. I can assure you this is not the case! Not surprising, coming from a teetotaler (don't bother rehashing how you enjoy a sip of Whiskey every few years, so you think that you aren't) trying to utilize fear tactics... You're like my Grandmother. She was the same way. A loving lady, but she could become overbearing when preaching her morals to the rest of us.

I have family in Germany that have smoked and drank heavily all their lives, and they're still kickin'! Hans-Dieter is 75 now, still smokes like a chimney, and drinks like a fish! Every single fucking day...

The vast majority of them had made it to the 80 to 90 year old range before they kicked... What more can you ask for? You want to live to 100 so the care aids can change your shitty diapers, but you wouldn't even remember it because your brain is most likely like Swiss cheese at that age? No thanks...
Okay, when people use terms like "vast majority" I automatically know they're bullshitting. It's one of those vague, nebulous, terms like "common knowledge" that's a huge indicator that the person writing or speaking really has no clue what they are babbling about... Self proclaimed armchair experts and keyboard warriors of every stripe uses those kinds of terms and it only makes them look less informed than they already are.

Just because some of your distant relatives have enjoyed relative longevity while abusing their bodies doesn't automatically endow you with the same luck. Genetics is a funny thing... Genetic predispositions that run in families, such as longevity, predilection for disease or illness, etc, can skip entire generations and resurface down the line when least expected.... The delution of bloodlines and gene mixing also plays a big part...Don't think you are safe from the ravages of the abuse you put your body through...because chances are that's a false sense of security.

I'm not trying to be a downer or wish anything bad on you. In fact it's the contrary. I'm just trying to warn you that what your are going about in your life may not end well... These are not fear tactics; these are undisputed facts... No junkie or addict wants to think about the consequences of their actions.. Everyone I've ever met that has had a substance abuse problem lives in denial and most will continue to ignore what they are doing to themselves until it reaches a point of no return...Then it is too late.

Also your health shaming and or body shaming of heavy women is rather hypocritical when you yourself are far from a model of clean living and personal health....

Try using your head before you post for a change; because apparently you have forgotten who you are conversing with.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:

Hello peoples, and Sasquatch :)
Well today is appointment day again, Ill be off soon for that, and then back for more paperwork sorting :facepalm:
Thousands of receipts, and things I need for tax time, hopefully if counteracts some of that uncalled for inheritance tax stuff.

Another dry hot day here, I wish that cooler weather would return, it was nice for a few days two weeks ago.
So hows it there, out of summer heat yet ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Ya, summer is pretty much over here now! Where I live we have four distinct seasons. Now it's cooler, wetter, and getting dark earlier. I'm used to it, but if I ever win the lottery I'd probably spend a good portion of my time in Hawaii!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think we might have another few weeks of heat, but we are getting cooler nights.
Not many trees are turning yet except the dogwoods.
I'm looking forward to cooler weather, not cold though, but at least I can dress for cold unlike the heat.

I have been trying to get my computer set up again, I'm going to have to buy a new one soon I guess thanks to Win7 being unsupported anymore. :angry:
Can't even install my old programs now thanks to crashing, and not being able to update.
Mel Gibson

Ya, I'm still running 7 also, simply because I prefer it. I know one day I'll eventually have to make the switch too, but I'm holding out for as long as I can!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mine is working for now, but I'm not able to rum comodo, my preferred browser, and a few minor things.
Also Explorer doesn't totally work because it doesn't get updates.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well rough start here, but maybe Ill figure something out.
Gotta clean some today, sort more papers, and make something out of some chopped pork I have, with rice maybe.

How about for you, anything going on good ?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Microsoft 7 was one of my favourite versions. I used to use laptops all the time with that OS, until I realized they only last for a few years, and then the last one I spilled coffee on the keyboard and that was it. After that, I reverted back to a desktop, because if you ruin the keyboard, the computer itself is still ok. So then, I got a desktop with windows 10. Even if you have your computer switched off, windows 10 will restart it on you in the middle of the night, just to force their updates on your computer. Since I get my wifi signal on a usb device, I would unplug that...still the updates. I finally learned how to go into the settings and uncheck a bunch of setting boxes so that they could not automatically update. Now, I keep my task manager up and every time I start the computer, I shutdown all the automatic programs they use to control your machine as well as the 'Telemetry' that they use to gather information with. It's really creepy. They actually think that because you are using their OS, that your computer is actually theirs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi Beanthere :)
Happy Satallday ! :teehe:

Yeah even 7 is spying on you all the time, I turn off all I can on them.
I liked 95 best, I could strip it down so much, and still run safe, and super fast.
It's amazing how much the fonts slow you down, fonts you never need like Mongolian :wacko:

I got mine right now going, but still not got my Antivirus, or browser right, HSTS sites wont work, and they are all really safe sites.
At least Firefox is not acting up much this time around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:saturday:
Well today, company, and a little stinker that loves my candy drawer, and grabbing what money she can from it.
She brags about wanting to rob me, and eat all my candy, cant stop her, she will beat me up. :laugh:

So, whats up today peoples, anything good ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well happy Sunday peoples :)
Rainy day here so far, and little sleep thanks to my sisters dog being sick, and throwing up blood.
$587 dollars to the vet today, and waiting for word on it. :kez:
That's why I don't get a dog no matter how much I love them.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

My kids always wanted a dog, but I always told them no. I explained to them, that it would mean a member of the family would die every 10-15 years. We gave my daughter a hamster instead and it lasted maybe 4 years (which is amazing for a hamster) to sort of drive home the point.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is pretty funny. :laugh: