Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Mel Gibson wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2021, 11:53 pm We got a little amount of rain so I hope we don't get that burning, there is always some idiot here that starts them.
Some of the worst we have had was started by volunteer firefighters, one I knew that went to prison for a few years.
Others people started was from throwing cigarettes out of cars.
Most of our fires are started by lightning, but a few were man made. They think one was started by sparks from a freight train. It's just been extra bad this year here because summer has been exceptionally hot and dry. People forget that parts of British Columbia can sometimes get extremely hot... Lytton hit 121 degrees this year!
We get the lightning also starting them, but it's mostly stupidity.
A downed line caused one years back, and I here it's common.
About all the major fires is human, we had two a month, or so back by this idiot of a homeless woman behind us in the field, a lot of houses is next to that field.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:32 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2021, 11:53 pm We got a little amount of rain so I hope we don't get that burning, there is always some idiot here that starts them.
Some of the worst we have had was started by volunteer firefighters, one I knew that went to prison for a few years.
Others people started was from throwing cigarettes out of cars.
3 or 4 hour East from here is burning pretty bad. Entire city of Merritt is on evacuation alert. I think Mel is further East. We got some rain tomorrow and the temperature is gonna drop. Just a little over a Month of this brutal Summer left. I think I'm gonna book the week of Canadian Thanksgiving off.
We just got a good rain, now sprinkles :)
I hope you get the rain that's expected, it really helps, especially taking the nasty stuff out of the air.
Tank a holiday :) that's always good RF, find something nice you can do while off.

Hey, I was telling my niece about you yesterday, shes having some photos done, and it cost her about $175.
I told her how good you was, i wish you could take them, and get the money.
The photos are always nice, but I have seen your photos that are just as nice, but of course the woman uses a program that makes them nice for her.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Some rotten bastard killed his kids in the town I live in.

12.08.2021... Or 8.12.2021.

12th of august.

4 and 6 year olds.

Possibly as revenge for having to pay child-support.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know how people do that, it happens all the time here in the States.
I hope he at least had the balls of killing himself after, but they will likely give him a nice hotel room for a few years, and let him free.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: August 15th, 2021, 7:25 pm
Twilight turtle wrote: August 15th, 2021, 7:00 am RF, saw a while back about the fire at Lytton... sounds fishy... there's a Canadian gal on bitchute, Amazing Polly, she did an analysis of it and said the Natives there, a lot have died. Too much going on for it to be coincidence IMO...
Nothing fishy about that fire. Half of BC is burning right now!

Take any news you hear about natives in Canada with a huge grain of salt. 99% of the time it's just "Whitey Bad" propaganda. Two people died in the Lytton fire: They were both White.
I meant to add that a lot of the deaths came from the shot, not the fire. Amazing Polly said something about a doctor there speaking up and the fire being suspect.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Israeli health minster says 50% of those who get the shot get the virus.
Sweden I think said 53%
Me, and my mom got it from someone who had the shots which tells me it's deliberate.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, yep... I thought that... the shots pass it on to non vaxed. They knew there would be folks that wouldn't get that shot, so they thought up a way to pass it along somehow to the rest as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are using DNA in the vaccines instead of a dead virus is what the issue is, it takes a long time to generalize that for a vaccine.
The world is a lot of test monkeys, and I'm not signing up for that, they can keep the vaccines.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 16th, 2021, 5:07 pm I don't know how people do that, it happens all the time here in the States.
I hope he at least had the balls of killing himself after, but they will likely give him a nice hotel room for a few years, and let him free.
The kids are nothing but tools to these psychopaths.

His aim was to hurt his ex.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2021, 2:23 pm They are using DNA in the vaccines instead of a dead virus is what the issue is, it takes a long time to generalize that for a vaccine.
The world is a lot of test monkeys, and I'm not signing up for that, they can keep the vaccines.
Since you had COVID you already have the natural antibodies....No need for a vaccine for you.

As for this flap about the vaxed spreading the virus...That just bull. The truth is the vaccine just isn't that effective and there is going to be a high number of "break thru" cases.... I'm losing ALL my patience with these loony conspiracy theories about depopulation and killer vaccines as well as the authoritarian push by our governments to vaccinate everyone.

The push for the vax is nothing but part of the government power grab and lockdown strategy that those drunk with power are perpetrating on the public...It's called "ruling through fear" and it is nothing new. Governments have been doing it since time and memorial.

The push back against the vaccine is a result of authoritarian attempts by the government at controlling the public...Unfortunately the wacko conspiracy theorists are taking full advantage of the fear that is generated by the despots in government. They are very well practiced at it and use offical sounding reports, half baked science and flat out deception to scare the crap out of people....Their target audiences are the same dimwits who believe in the illuminati, reptilian shape shifters, alien obductions, Roswell, flat earth, hollow earth and the Bilderberg one world government conspiracy crap. In other words...the easily manipulated, easily excited, low IQ, panicky retards that infest every corner of the western world.

I for one will NOT be scared or bullied by either side of this issue. I'm too fucking smart for this stoopid shit. Vaccines are a personal choice. If you feel they are safe then get it, if not then don't ... But don't fall for the horseshit from either side and certainly don't submit to it out of fear....NO ONE is going to sway me either way. I would sooner feed both sides of this issue a hail of bullets as I believe the world would be much better off for it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Even though I had the Delta virus, and got it from someone who got the shot, and booster they still want people vaccinated.
Do you know how many of those goons in pharma work in the US government, and make policy ? The head of the food, and drug, CDC, and a lot more had jobs with them, and get jobs with them making millions.
The FDA head years back was pushing dental amalgam, she got a job where she made the stuff.
They are infecting people, can't sway me on that one, I'm pretty much a recluse so I know where I got it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2021, 5:33 pm Even though I had the Delta virus, and got it from someone who got the shot, and booster they still want people vaccinated.
Do you know how many of those goons in pharma work in the US government, and make policy ? The head of the food, and drug, CDC, and a lot more had jobs with them, and get jobs with them making millions.
The FDA head years back was pushing dental amalgam, she got a job where she made the stuff.
They are infecting people, can't sway me on that one, I'm pretty much a recluse so I know where I got it.
The vaccine was never meant to stop you from getting or spreading the virus...This is something people refuse to understand. Everyone was and still is looking for a miracle cure....The vaccine elicits an immune response that is supposed to created the protein needed for the body to manufacture antibodies...This does not fully garrentee that you will not contract or spread the virus....What it does mean is that theoretically, depending upon your immune response, you will have a better outcome if you contract the virus...Your symptoms should not be as severe and the duration of infection should be much shorter...

That is all the vaccine does. People including the government and the media simply refuse to understand how this shit works....I don't know if it is because they are incapable of understanding, or willfully ignorant or just flat out deceptive so that they can perpetuate the drama in their lives... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I understand that concept they spread, but they are also spreading it, there is several versions of the vaccine, and they manipulated it.
Why else would well healthy people get the virus right after the shot, and even die from it.
Like I said, right after someone I know had the two shots they got the virus, they had it about a month, and came over here, several days later we where sick with the Delta strain.
People at my moms church got the shot, it spread like wildfire when before there was not a virus for almost two years.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I got a notification email and text from the government that my second dose is waiting for me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just wait till the ninth dose, and tenth :wacko: :wacko:
Here we are at three I think now, not sure.
I know my sister had two so far.
No telling you might be a safe one, and not a placebo like some places was giving out I read.

I hope it's a good day for you RF, here I have an appointment, and already been to my moms bank so they can call me back because they are stupid.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont see an end to corona vaccinations.

It doesnt kill the virus and the effect wears off quickly.

You take the vaccine, it wears off and the virus is still here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Two shots, and a booster is available here, it's all a bad joke on us all.
It's not ending, it will just get more worse, and the control freaks love it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well long day so far, little sleep, and lots of cleaning.
I finished up dealing with the funeral home, they are really good people, but I don't want to see them anytime soon.
It was nice outside for a while, at least there was that, kind of hot for me now.

So, anything good going on for the weekend ? anything ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:saturday:
Well good day to you all, I hope the day is good to you :)
Here having a B-day party, got the house all cleaned up so they can all mess it up :wacko: I didn't plan this.
It's a surprise party for me, I just learned about it. :woot:

So, hows life, good I hope, and a good kind of busy/
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Happy birthday Blue. A surprise party for you? I hope they brought you a nice cake. :yum: