Happy Fathers Day

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Fathers Day

Happy fathers day to all fathers out there who are fathers, and those that act as one.
I remember my father as the best one ever, he always did what he could for his family, and was always there. He wasn't a rich man so we didn't have a lot, but we made it comfortably enough.
He always had a scheme when he needed money, he would pick stuff up from the garbage, and sell it, or fix it up, we did auctions, built stuff, painted signs.
We did the stuff, I was his sidekick, and I miss him a lot.
If you still have a father, just hug him, and spend time with him if you get a chance.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's day to everyone. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Fathers Day

:) I got a card :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day again to all you dads out there, and moms who took that roll also along with being a mother. :howdy:
I got my call today, maybe another later, not sure yet. :)
It's really good to be a dad when appreciated.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Happy Fathers Day

Well it's a bit late, but Happy Fathers day again :)
I have been down half the day with a migraine, but had company most the last three days.

My niece, and great niece showed up today surprisingly, and wished me a happy Fathers day :wub: shes the best.
She brought me this huge slab of Salmon, Ill be cooking it tomorrow on the grill. :happy:
I hope you had as good of a Fathers day.