Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

That wasnt the 9mm.

They fucked up... Couldnt go any worse.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2021, 11:20 am Lack of experience, and training is my guess is why they did that.
But it's really hard to keep calm in a situation to stay in one spot, but if you do you can aim, and control yourself knowing whats going on.

I like how nobody knows what happened to the other guy, he ran off pretty quick.
And why was the officer firing at an empty car.
Number one rule of a gun fight keep cool, keep focused, draw, aim, press. As a police officer you have to be ready for shit to go bad at a moments notice. Especially when dealing with blacks nowadays. Because of the current political climate backs today seem to think they have a license to be total assholes when dealing with cops.

There was way too much jumping and running around. The situation was out of control from the start... lt looks like half the time the cops didn't even know where the perp was. Bad situational awareness, poor training, bad instincts. The mag dump at the end was retarded.. It just lent itself to the fact that the situation was completely chaotic.
Yeah all messed up, and the officer in the back is there for that reason, to be ready just in case, and he wasn't even close.
They are lucky they where not both killed.

Should never have been out on bond
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

None of us have been in a combat situation like this though. Was the mag dump at the end necessary? Absolutely not. Was it justified? Absolutely. When a threat is actively trying to kill you, anger is a natural part of that, and it's no surprise to me that he mag dumped. It's not nice to see or witness, and I probably wouldn't have done so, but I can understand in this case.

Why did they tip-toe around in the first place? Well, the vehicle they pulled over contained Negroes, which in the US is a protected racial class now, so they have to proceed assuming their White asses will be found guilty of something should things go wrong...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been shot at myself a few times, I never acted like those guys, and I didn't have a gun at the time.
They lost all control, I'm surprised they didn't crap themselves.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The left flank was completely exposed.

The entire Afrikakorps poured through.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: That was a crack team of agents going in there. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 17th, 2021, 10:24 am Been shot at myself a few times, I never acted like those guys, and I didn't have a gun at the time.
I'm pretty sure at least one of them did. That was all that pogo sticking... Probably shaking the turds down their legs... :laugh:

Their back-up probably had to bring clean uniforms... :laugh:

I've never been in direct combat but I have had to draw my weapon and you cannot lose focus even for a second.... Competing in IDPA teaches you that. Even though you are not being shot at, you must remain focused at all times if you want to score decently. The scenarios created are done in such a way as to create a situation where you have to neutralize your target before they theoretically have enough time to do the same to you or harm any bystanders. You are timed and that time is factored into your score... It teaches you controlled fire, tactical reloading, firing accurately while moving and the use of cover... Most cops never practice any of that and when they have to draw their service weapon they are in complete panic mode. What you learn during police firearms qualification courses are for the most part useless in combat situations That video illustrated that perfectly.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 10:51 am :laugh: That was a crack team of agents going in there. :laugh:
Not one of them looked left or checked their corners for that matter... A squad of dumbasses in body armor... Easy pickins... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm Probably shaking the turds down their legs... :laugh:
Totally unrelated, but all of a sudden I have flashbacks to grade 3, when this kid named Jeremy was transfered into our class. He'd regularly shit his pants, and when he got up to walk turds would roll down the legs of the jogging pants he always wore and onto the floor. The teacher would have to scoop them up with paper towel.

Jeremy was eventually moved to the special needs classroom.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:25 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 10:51 am :laugh: That was a crack team of agents going in there. :laugh:
Not one of them looked left or checked their corners for that matter... A squad of dumbasses in body armor... Easy pickins... :laugh:
I was thinking they would be easy pickins also, you see the last one going out looking that way, but he sees nothing.
If someone with a weapon was there they could have shot them all in the back.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 17th, 2021, 10:24 am Been shot at myself a few times, I never acted like those guys, and I didn't have a gun at the time.
I'm pretty sure at least one of them did. That was all that pogo sticking... Probably shaking the turds down their legs... :laugh:

I've never been in direct combat but I have had to draw my weapon and you cannot lose focus even for a second.... Competing in IDPA teaches you that. Even though you are not being shot at, you must remain focused at all times if you want to score decently. The scenarios created are done in such a way as to create a situation where you have to neutralize your target before they theoretically have enough time to do the same to you or harm any bystanders. You are timed and that time is factored into your score... It teaches you controlled fire, tactical reloading, firing accurately while moving and the use of cover... Most cops never practice any of that and when they have to draw their service weapon they are in complete panic mode. What you learn during police firearms qualification courses are for the most part useless in combat situations That video illustrated that perfectly.
I have been shot at, and weapons drawn on me several times in my life, unfortunately I didn't have a weapon at the time.
I was maybe nine the first time I was shot at, I have a scar on my hand from it.
The second time a boy shot at me in the field with a revolver several times, he didn't even come close at the range he was at.
The next time was in high school, a boy named Tony pulled a shotgun on me, it made me really angry, and i was trying to get a chance so i could beat him, and take the gun.
I had an old woman pull a gun on me for talking to her daughters one night :pardon:
I had an old woman pull a gun on me for honking my horn at her when she suddenly stopped, and almost caused me to get in an accident.
I had a driver shot at me once on the interstate.
Been shot at with rock salt, hit in the back of the leg.
My friend shot me in the leg with a .22
My brother shot me with an arrow when I was a kid in the leg :facepalm: a bb gun in the back also, then there is the hammer in the back of the head thing.
His friend shot me in the lip with a bb gun. :panic: that really hurt.
Knife fight, he had a knife, he cut my wrist, and I took knife, and gutted him.

I feel like I'm missing something, and now wondering why I'm still here, seems unrealistic all that.
I'm adrenal deficient now, I rarely get excited about anything, gun fire doesn't shock me either.

Those police need a lot more training, possibly some live fire training like the Army does at times.
They make the light gun training also, with a screen with targets, and bad guy also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: September 18th, 2021, 5:48 pm
Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm Probably shaking the turds down their legs... :laugh:
Totally unrelated, but all of a sudden I have flashbacks to grade 3, when this kid named Jeremy was transfered into our class. He'd regularly shit his pants, and when he got up to walk turds would roll down the legs of the jogging pants he always wore and onto the floor. The teacher would have to scoop them up with paper towel.

Jeremy was eventually moved to the special needs classroom.
:laugh:
Nice, day one I would be calling in the parents, and they would be cleaning up after him.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:25 pm
It was dark and they thought he was some kind of a stand. :laugh:

Hiding in plain sight like that often works.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 6:13 pm :laugh:
Nice, day one I would be calling in the parents, and they would be cleaning up after him.
One day he arrived in the morning with his jogging pants already sagging, full of turds. That was the last straw. The teacher sent him right back home (they could do that back then), disappeared for a while (I'll assume was calling parents), and Jeremy ended up in the special class after that.

Just the smell alone from his turded up jogging pants was distracting to the class, combined with the turds he was shaking out all over the floor, made for a less than pleasant environment for both teacher and students! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember two kids smelling in school, but nothing like that, one did poo himself, and the other had a habit of throwing up on himself.
The poo one was a nice guy, but a goober head.
i would assume he didn't know how to wipe his butt, or just didn't wash.

Nah a teacher shouldn't have to deal with that, that is parenting, and a kid with issues maybe from his parents.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So last evening I got into it with a lawn service guy, I asked him to blow the crap he had blown over into my yard, and sidewalk off after he deliberately had blown it over.
He got nasty, and I asked him what did I do to him, then he threatened me.
After that I called the police on him, put my gun in the house since it was on me as usual.
The officer showed up real fast, but in a pickup truck, and not in uniform.
He then yelled out his window if I called the police on that guy, and was a jerk about it, asking where, where,
I yelled back don't get smart with me, I don't need two A-holes around at the same time.
He then said I'm the police, I live down the street, and got out of the truck.
He started pointing in my face, I put my finger in his face, and said I told you not to be an A-hole, and putting that finger up like that isn't going to happen call your supervisor.
I then realized the cop had been drinking, he started explaining he was not the bad guy, and cops where the good guys :kez:

I finally told him I just want my yard cleaned off, I cleaned it all up that morning, and he did what was half right, and asked the guy to blow it off.
The grass cutter did a crap job, and said some smart ass words, the cop told him shut up, and me also, I told him no, I'm in my yard, don't be rude again.
He wanted to talk more so I said well I'm going to sit down on the porch, he finally did that, and explained his issues in detail. :facepalm:

One thing I brought up was how police never do anything, but let issues escalate, and why they are being pretty useless.
He then had the nerve to say we are down 250 police officers which has nothing to do with police pandering to people breaking laws, even minor ones.
I told him I under stand that, and how the liberal judicial system just lets them walk on crimes.
Well I don't care anymore I told him, I shouldn't have to deal with anyone doing me wrong, or destroying my property.
I also told him I respect police, but not taking their shit anymore either like him being rude when he showed up, respect for respect.
I was harassed for years by police, and still follow the stinking rules best I can, and leave everyone alone, that is going to change.

For the grass cutter, he has a surprise waiting today when he comes to finish up, hope he enjoys digging a lot of galvanized wire out of his mower.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 10:15 pm I remember two kids smelling in school, but nothing like that, one did poo himself, and the other had a habit of throwing up on himself.

Nah a teacher shouldn't have to deal with that, that is parenting, and a kid with issues maybe from his parents.

In the 1st grade we had assigned seats by alphabetical order.. There was a boy named Kenny W. that sat right behind me.. and he would shit his pants every once in a while... In latter years he explained that he did it because the teacher would send him to the school nurse and the nurse would send him home. He just didn't want to be in school. Can't say as I blame him as the Catholic grammar school we attended was a horror show but I just wish he could have found a less messy and less smelly way to do it... :laugh:

It seems that pants shitting was or is common way for little kids to escape school. My youngest daughter had a kid that used to crap his pants in her kindergarten class.. Funny thing is it always seems like it's the boys who do it.. :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 19th, 2021, 12:35 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 10:15 pm I remember two kids smelling in school, but nothing like that, one did poo himself, and the other had a habit of throwing up on himself.

In the 1st grade we had assigned seats by alphabetical order.. There was a boy named Kenny W. that sat right behind me.. and he would shit his pants every once in a while... In latter years he explained that he did it because the teacher would send him to the school nurse and the nurse would send him home. He just didn't want to be in school. Can't say as I blame him as the Catholic grammar school we attended was a horror show but I just wish he could have found a less messy and less smelly way to do it... :laugh:

It seems that pants shitting was or is common way for little kids to escape school. My youngest daughter had a kid that used to crap his pants in her kindergarten class.. Funny thing is it always seems like it's the boys who do it.. :think:
I cannot say I ever remember a girl doing that at school, but one I remember peed herself.
Poor girl cried, and felt so bad for it I remember, she didn't want to come back in class after that.
like you said it was always the boys, but I would have never did that unless extremely sick, and even then I would have not done it in class.

I know of a man who peed himself during the WW2 draft so he didn't have to go in, it worked.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 18th, 2021, 6:12 pm
Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm

I have been shot at, and weapons drawn on me several times in my life, unfortunately I didn't have a weapon at the time.
I was maybe nine the first time I was shot at, I have a scar on my hand from it.
The second time a boy shot at me in the field with a revolver several times, he didn't even come close at the range he was at.
The next time was in high school, a boy named Tony pulled a shotgun on me, it made me really angry, and i was trying to get a chance so i could beat him, and take the gun.
I had an old woman pull a gun on me for talking to her daughters one night :pardon:
I had an old woman pull a gun on me for honking my horn at her when she suddenly stopped, and almost caused me to get in an accident.
I had a driver shot at me once on the interstate.
Been shot at with rock salt, hit in the back of the leg.
My friend shot me in the leg with a .22
My brother shot me with an arrow when I was a kid in the leg :facepalm: a bb gun in the back also, then there is the hammer in the back of the head thing.
His friend shot me in the lip with a bb gun. :panic: that really hurt.
Knife fight, he had a knife, he cut my wrist, and I took knife, and gutted him.

I feel like I'm missing something, and now wondering why I'm still here, seems unrealistic all that.
I'm adrenal deficient now, I rarely get excited about anything, gun fire doesn't shock me either.

Those police need a lot more training, possibly some live fire training like the Army does at times.
They make the light gun training also, with a screen with targets, and bad guy also.
My brother's friend shot me with a bee bee gun in the ass when I was 12 while I was riding my bike. I was sort of out of range so it was somewhat spent but it still stung a little. My brother and him were laughing at me. They said it couldn't have hurt me because I was so fat. I beat the fuck out of him. It was a time in my life when I was a complete beast and would fight anyone that pissed me off. I had a temper that was dangerous... My brother had to pull me off of him otherwise I would have gouged his eyes out. He never messed with me again and actually we became friends when I was in HS. He apologized I don't know how many times when we were older. He still apologizes for it when I see him.. :laugh: